Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211818 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
I would have post pic but its showing unexpected error
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
vower:
I just received my order the reason they charged me 500naira was because the mcard weigh less than 2kg

congratulations on your first order and welcome to the world of importation
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
importexpert:

i wish you success brothers. credits are a poison to any business. it kills it sooner than later. i will forward your pack as soon as possible
thanks I'll be expecting it
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Adwexky(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
vower:
I just received my order the reason they charged me 500naira was because the mcard weigh less than 2kg
Do you use Nipost or a fright forwarding company?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Adwexky(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Happy For You!
vower:
Do you use Nipost or a fright forwarding company?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Adwexky(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
importexpert:
more questions are highly welcome
Hello Mr Bello Ahmed, Pls. What is the limitation of Goods KG that one can send through FREE SHIPPING and how fast is FREE SHIPPING, regarding your exprience?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tosin481: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dear ogas in d house, please will this naira devaluation affect exchange rates. please what is the current charge on Africard, for those who have shop this week. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by vower(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Adwexky:
Happy For You!Do you use Nipost or a fright forwarding company?

It was sent from China to NNigeria through China air post mail and I collected it from nipost
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Sheuns(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
@importexpert pls I bought some goods on aliexpress and its already past 20days since shipment I cant track my order. Will I still receive d order without tracking? Shipped thru china post.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Adwexky(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
vower:

It was sent from China to NNigeria through China air post mail and I collected it from nipost
It takes how many days, for the package to reach Nigeria?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Danielakonic: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
LET ME ALSO MAKE A LITTLE IMPACT ON THIS DISCUSSION.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME & PROFIT TO SELLERS ON ALIEXPRESS

Ok... I have this info I wish to share with you which I think you should benefit from.
There is this seller/supplier I've been using for my PURCHASES & MONEY TRANSFERS since I started importation bizness. Actually I started with ALIEXPRESS but I stopped buying directly on Aliexpress when I discovered that sellers on ALI sell at higher price . But since the advent of this supplier, I use her bargaining power and pay less for goods and make more profit than buying directly from ALIEXPRESS wink. I also use this same seller for Money Transfer to other suppliers from Factories, Suppliers in Alibaba, Yupoo, Made-In-China, Taobao, 1688 etc etc..
All she requires from me is that I give her a good rating to boost her store rank on Aliexpress and a little compensation.

HERE IS HOW WE TRANSACT
• I SEND HER THE LINK OF THE ITEM I DESIRE TO BUY FROM 1688.COM OR OTHER SOURCES
• SHE'LL REPLY ME WITH THE QUALITY, PRODUCT DETAILS, FEEDBACKS, ETC ABOUT THE ITEM.
• WE'LL BARGAIN & AGREE ON THE PRICE.
• AFTER WE'VE AGREED ON THE PRICE, SHE'LL SEND ME A LINK FROM HER STORE ON ALIEXPRESS TO PLACE ORDER(Which is a way she boost her ranking and to secure my payment through the ALI ESCROW Service), *SO YOU'RE SAFE & SECURED*.
• I SEND MY SHIPPING INFO... SHE PROCESS THE REST AND GIVE ME UPDATE ABOUT THE SHIPPMENT THE SECOND DAY.

One reason why I prefer this seller than those on Aliexpress is that; apart from the profit aspect, I reach her anytime, no time wasting, she's always online to chat from Mid-Night till 4-5pm (Nigeria Time).. So it really makes my bizness go smoothly and fast.

SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HER. NOT A SCAM, YOUR MONEY IS STILL WITHIN ALIEXPRESS BUYER PROTECTION.

CONTACT
FOR EASY CHAT, YOU CAN CHAT HER ON QQ CHAT (2741271630)

WhatsApp on - +8613388667926

I guess I've impacted something to some1's business. This is just a free info for few peeps to benefit from.
*Good Life'. Good Luck*

Daniel

CHECK MY NEXT POST ON HOW TO SEARCH FOR GOODS ON 1688.COM AND OTHER CHINESE WEBSITE ON >>> www.nairaland.com/2018566/free-info-aliexpress-1688.com <<<
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
importexpert:
good evening to everyone on the thread
oga sir! I great you o for the good jobs here..abeg help me track this Yanwen no...AZ1851447
This is my 1st time of using aliexpress.I ordered for watch...but am planing on ordering like five T shirts for personal use..will I be allowed to import dem to nigeria?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread. hope we are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
shakol91:
thanks I'll be expecting it

delivered. kindly check your mail. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Sheuns(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. hope we are fine?
pls I bought some goods on aliexpress
and its already past 20days since shipment I cant track
my order. Will I still receive d order without tracking?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sheuns:

pls I bought some goods on aliexpress
and its already past 20days since shipment I cant track
my order. Will I still receive d order without tracking?

hi, kindly contact the seller and tell him to send you the appropriate tracking number. for the main time check the buyer protection period and request for more time if it is lower than 10days. you will surely receive either your goods or your money. if the seller fails to deliver in time you can leave him a negative feedback. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Osahon7:
oga sir! I great you o for the good jobs here..abeg help me track this Yanwen no...AZ1851447
This is my 1st time of using aliexpress.I ordered for watch...but am planing on ordering like five T shirts for personal use..will I be allowed to import dem to nigeria?

10.11.2014 18:00 Shenzhen Arrived at Yanwen Sorting Center Nigeria China Post Air Mail
10.11.2014 20:00 Shenzhen Despatched from Yanwen Sorting Center
14.11.2014 00:00 Beijing Arrive at Outward Office of Exchange
14.11.2014 00:00 Beijing Arrive at Post Office Processing Centre
15.11.2014 00:00 Beijing Departure from Outward Office of Exchange
16.11.2014 00:00 Flight No. Lh721 Hand over to Airport
19.11.2014 00:00 Nigeria Arrive at Nigeria Airport-(YanWen the end of track)

your items arrived nigeria 9days ago. go to your nearest post office for pick up

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosin481:
Dear ogas in d house, please will this naira devaluation affect exchange rates. please what is the current charge on Africard, for those who have shop this week. thanks

hi, it is not funny using naira to purchase anymore. from 163 i was charged 173 using gtbank master card yesterday. you guys need to be patient we will surely come up with a better alternative sooner than later. for the main time i will renew my 'gtbank visa dollar card' to see if getting dollar from the bureau and funding my card will be cheaper. stay tuned
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
for those with unanswered questions kindly quote your question. sorry for the inconvenience .
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tosin481: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
importexpert:

thanks for always being there for us. we will look forward for d alternative. we cant give up

hi, it is not funny using naira to purchase anymore. from 163 i was charged 173 using gtbank master card yesterday. you guys need to be patient we will surely come up with a better alternative sooner than later. for the main time i will renew my 'gtbank visa dollar card' to see if getting dollar from the bureau and funding my card will be cheaper. stay tuned
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tosin481: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
thanks for always being there for us. we will look forward for d alternative. we cant give up
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosin481:

you are welcome bro. Stay glued to the thread. For the main time do not let the current pricing stop you from importing.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am Lucky! I won an auction thanks to Importexpert's ebook park.Now am willing to sell it at a give away price. Its a clean ASUS laptop with 2G ram and 250G hard drive capacity. Its fast with 2.5 GHZ come chop awoof! Am not selling it at 60k no,not 50k,not 40k...but just 35k chikini money.lol mail me and I'll tell you the details. If you like doubt,na you sabi. I can show you prove if you're serious. Bye everyone! grin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
importexpert:

you are welcome bro. Stay glued to the thread. For the main time do not let the current pricing stop you from importing.
importexpert as you no call me to rescue me we're officially e-fighting each other. Help a bro now. I called you last night you no even call back...there's God oh. angry
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Good morning to everyone on the thread. @swiftboy am sorry i will call u.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Sheuns(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2014
importexpert:

hi, kindly contact the seller and tell him to send you the appropriate tracking number. for the main time check the buyer protection period and request for more time if it is lower than 10days. you will surely receive either your goods or your money. if the seller fails to deliver in time you can leave him a negative feedback. i wish you success
Thank you for d reply, though I have contacted him about d matter he still gave me d same tracking no. I will contact him again to know.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
importexpert:

delivered. kindly check your mail. your success is my pride
I've seen it. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sheuns:

Thank you for d reply, though I have contacted him about d matter he still gave me d same tracking no. I will contact him again to know.

tell him that he should do something about it or you will forward the case to aliexpress. let him understand that you have waited enough. i wish you success

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.