Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) (27269 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture) / Happy 80th Birthday To Prof WS (wole Soyinka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by alooya(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
It all started in 2591, way back @ university college, Ibadan
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by logica(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kunlexic: So he sabi play guitar well well,no be book alone,talent no be abinibi...nice one,d boy wey i trained.
Dude even released an album FYI.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by drblack3: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hi Friend,
Have you tried any of the "so called" secrets to making money online? Spent $20, $50, $100 on these systems or programs that make bold claims to grand incomes?

What if I told you for a single N500 payment ONE TIME, you could make N7,812,500 in 2 - 4 weeks? There is no harm in trying... no hidden fees or fine print. Read the instructions below and follow them... see the results that follows

What do you have to lose? N500? I would say in this case....

THE RISK IS WORTH THE REWARD!

Take the time NEEDED to READ & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

HONESTY & INTEGRITY make this system WORK!!!

Let’s get started:

Copy this whole page and paste it to your documents folder so you can edit in YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Follow the simple instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks, Your account could have as much as N5,000,000+.
There is no limit to the income you can generate from this, as you can do it over and over again!

Follow the THREE (3) simple steps below:

First, if you don’t have an account get one opened in any of the banks around you and request for an atm card.

When you have your Bank Account ready, follow these (3) EASY steps and then repeat (Once a month):

Step 1:

Send this text (I HAVE JOINED. SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS ASAP) from your Phone number to THE FIRST(#1) Phone number on the list.
Pay N500 Naira into the account sent to you, then send a follow up message. Making sure to include this message: Payment for Monthly Membership. (THIS KEEPS IT LEGAL.)

Step 2:

Once you have done that, REMOVE the 1st Phone Number and move the 2nd to 1st, the 3rd to 2nd, and then add your Phone Number to the 3rd position. (Make sure your Phone number is correct to receive your payments).

Here is the list:

#1.) 08184531621  (send message "I HAVE JOINED. SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS ASAP" to this number)

#2.) 07044910664 (Move this Phone Number up to #1)

#3.)
08031570830   (Send CONFIRMATION MESSAGE stating that you have joined and you are now marketing this system to this Number so they can track their 25, move it up to #2 and Put your Phone Number hers as #3)

Now that you have paid the 1st person, save a copy of payment slip or atm printout for your records & send the 3rd person from the list a CONFIRMATION MESSAGE stating that you have joined and you are now marketing this system.

Step 3:

Now, MARKET YOUR LETTER.

You can post on:
Social media eg. Facebook and others, Blogs, Forums and Website with Nigerian traffic eg. Nairaland and others. There are many of them including discussion forums of popular news websites with high traffic, message boards & newsgroups (there are thousands).
Please do not post on foreign sites as this system is serviced with Naira

Also, Send an email to your own list or broadcast to your Blackberry Contact list(if you have one).

YOUR JOB IS TO ENSURE THAT 25 PEOPLE SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION TEXT MESSAGE

If you have NOT received at least 25 replies, keep Marketing the letter until there are at least 25.

Once you have arrived at the 1st position, it means hundreds, even thousands have been working the program since you started. All of those people will then pay you as the 1st and you won’t believe the kind of money that will be generated. Seriously, do the math – WHEN 25 people see and do the exact same thing EVERYONE wins!!!

Send N500 & You WILL QUICKLY Change Your Life and LEGALLY HELP others!

RESULTS-When you reach the 1st spot, and everyone has done their part to get 25 to join:

With you as 3rd on the list you get 25 to join.

Those 25 each get 25 with YOU as 2nd on the list, that = 625.

Those 625 each get 25 with YOU as #1 on the list, that = 15,625.

Those 15,625 will send you N500 and YOU will make over N7,812,500.

Keep in mind – the most you spend is N500 . This works FAST!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Be creative. Remember, all you’re going to be out of pocket is N500, with the opportunity of banking a few millions into your account in 2-4Weeks

For N500 – YOU Can Make BIG Money in an HONEST Way!

If you follow the steps honestly, you can help change your position.

Browse around www.honestefforts.com if you like what you see, share the site on your own social networks! The more people that are exposed to opportunity to improve themselves, the more successful we will all become!
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Freedani(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
One thing is the hold a guitar,the other is to play it.he is holding the guitar not thet he can produce any meaningful sound.can he play open E chords,jazz chords ,blues scales, major pentatonic scales,diminishing schords,,sustain chords,spanish chords? If the answer is no,then he is just a guitar lover not a guiarist. I rest my case
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by logica(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Freedani: One thing is the hold a guitar,the other is to play it.he is holding the guitar not thet he can produce any meaningful sound.can he play open E chords,jazz chords ,blues scales, major pentatonic scales,diminishing schords,,sustain chords,spanish chords? If the answer is no,then he is just a guitar lover not a guiarist. I rest my case
LOL. Your case rests on your ignorance. Once again, for your information he released an album.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Freedani: One thing is the hold a guitar,the other is to play it.he is holding the guitar not thet he can produce any meaningful sound.can he play open E chords,jazz chords ,blues scales, major pentatonic scales,diminishing schords,,sustain chords,spanish chords? If the answer is no,then he is just a guitar lover not a guiarist. I rest my case

What shall it profit mua to play all these tinz and not make money

Am a music lover..
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
okpara ugo:

What shall it profit mua to play all these tinz and not make money

Am a music lover..
A big sorry and nto to you.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Fab4succex: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]Who be Wole?
The Guitar abi the Mic ?..
All izz well! cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Anuoluwap(m): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Dumbest OR Intelligent Invention? BOOK YOURS HERE! www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free-umbrella# 1404370.8
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 4:11am On Aug 21, 2013
He looks nice!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Anuoluwap(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by errandsng: 5:37am On Aug 21, 2013
The only way you will get this information out of a man is if you have seriously hurt his ego or made him extremely mad.

Despite what one may think, a man will become uninterested for this very reason. He will never tell you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. How do you know if a man like your Vaginas? How do you know he does not?

Just because you have a vaginas doesn't mean it’s good, agreeable or likeable to the man you are seeing. Contrary to popular beliefs, women who are skinny have deeper vaginas than women who have big butts. It’s funny because you would think that it’s the other way around, the women with the big butts are the women with the deep canals, but in all actuality the women who are skinny have the deeper canals.

So a lot of men chase the women with the big butts. Perhaps it’s because there's less ground to cover. There is a bottom. If a man can't find the bottom of the canal, then that's a bit of a problem and makes the experience uninviting. He will gladly refer you to the guy who is more suited to go deeper.

Have you ever heard a woman say? "This is not going to work." It’s either one of two reasons: It’s either too big or too small. Have you ever heard a man say? "This is not going to work." Even though we may realize at the point of insertion and one stroke later that, “this is not going to work”. We are going to still try immediate solutions by adjusting the angles or positioning, and if all else fail its Love Machine time. And consequently you'll never hear us say, “It’s not going to work.” Instead, you'll just notice that we’ll disappear. The key here is we are not going to stop in the middle of what we are doing. We can’t stop, because our penisses are on full blast, because our penisses are in full control at this point, and we are the observers. We ourselves are having a conversation with our peniss, saying, "Man you know this isn't going to work.”Peniss says, "Shut up and sit down!" And afterwards when we regain control of our penisses again, we will come to the same conclusion and our penisses will agree, “This is not going to work.” Usually, it’s not going to work because the vaginas is too big or has a bad smell. These are the main reasons that come to mind, too big, too wide, too loose, no bottom. It’s like sticking your joystick in the middle of a Big Gulp! You never feel the sides or the bottom of the cup. It’s like open space. A vaginas that's too small is usually OK and can be worked out on our behalf, but the woman may not like it at first or be able to deal with the initial pain to open her up to the diameter and depth needed. Usually, after a few sessions, women seem to adjust pretty quickly.

As we observe in amazement, it will almost be like there was never an issue of her being too small. That’s the power of the vaginas. A man can never truly out do or out pump a well lubricated vaginas, impossible, as a woman can never control a man’s peniss. In fact, a man can't even control his own joystick. A peniss has a mind of its own at a certain point in time. Usually from just prior to insertion, the peniss is in full control and the man is observing. Contrary to what men think, in the end the womanliness always wins. It’s elastic.

Am recommending “Vaginas Tightening Sex Appeal Gel” to all the women and ladies in the house. This Gel is not only for Tightening of the Vaginas alone but does 7 more functions aside Tightening, so I will advise you all to order a PACK online or come down to our office to PICK 1 or 2 PACK to save your Relationship/Marriage. Don’t wait until BROSS/OGA complaint.

To order A PACK call us on 08054672768 or email us with e-package in the subject line @ ( errandsng@gmail.com ) for N2,000 a PACK and N3, 500 for 2PACKS on point of delivery to your Home or Office in any part of Nigeria. (100% Discreet Delivery)

Invite your friends and family to LIKE/SHARE our FACEBOOK PAGE, in order benefit on our daily lectures of the girly parts. @ www.facebook.com/sexproductstore

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Anuoluwap(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by myjobsfinder(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2013
i like the small soyinka die
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by eazzzy1(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
….
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by nokingasgod: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Adelaide2: Fake Soyinka. That is not him

Who dey cancel my post for me. I send you? smiley smiley smiley

Don't mind the illiterates Yoruba Yoruba, they cannot read the name boldly written on the picture. THe person in the picture is actually one Mr. Early Soyinka and not the Yoruba Prof.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Shormiey(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
This is nt wole my padi.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by lagcity(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
olaheavy: Every blessed day across the Yorubaland, the Ibos can be seen running helter- skelter with pans in their hands entering into millions of bukateria where barrels of amala and red oily soup are served. Even their forefathers, Azikiwe ate it in both Ibadan and Lagos, Ojukwu ate it in Lagos, while Achebe ate his own when he attended the University of Ibadan. So, I don't know why the new generation Ibos are calling the Yoruba "o.fem.anu" when the whole world knows they eat our food also since millions of them find sanctuary in Yorubaland. It think the hypocritical Ibos are deceiving themselves.
grin grin grin Igbos can lie ehn, kai! Even when they know you know the truth. These mofos eat amala more than the Yorubas. Igbos, I hail ooo. grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by jayblinx(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
ichidodo: *Vomits on thread *" uuuuuuurghgghghhh!!!,*Wipes the puke off his mouth with tissue, dumps it on thread and walks away.
ur own no come swit
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Soyinka is a legend-a good soul.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
spongeback: He is like fine wine he got better with age
na person husband oooo
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by odeku457(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Ben Sun:

seconded....i was about saying the same thing

Guys Seriously shine your eyes.. And let's be sincere... This Man is a Legend.

Pls chk dis https://www.nairaland.com/1237991/wole-soyinka-things-never-knew
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by logica(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
nokingasgod:

Don't mind the illiterates Yoruba Yoruba, they cannot read the name boldly written on the picture. THe person in the picture is actually one Mr. Early Soyinka and not the Yoruba Prof.
LMAO...nice joke...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" / My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.