Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? (20155 Views)

How Many Source Of Income Do You Have? / More Than 70 Percent Of Women In Nigeria Use Skin Whitening Creams..al Jazeera / 50 Percent Of Nigeria's Population Registered To Vote. Is This Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nosyke(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wonderful topic,
*buys popcorn and fanta and grabs chair*

1 Like

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Winnerslfc(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
No comments cuz I'm a full time business guy so I save whatever excess cash that is available.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
ighoosagie: not specific. I'd rather spend all 4 somethin dan save all 4 noting.

Life is short my dear
God bless you, especially when you have needs to be met. These days I try to make my business sales move faster, as for my actual salary, walahi I don't save. There is always something to be done.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by sexymoma(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mr Aboki: Zero %

Alcohol and biitches are bastards..
Aboki dey save before, no be wife una dey use money marry ni. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Savings is primarily a function of one's income and level of commitment. For now I save upto 65% but hoping to increase this savings ratio.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Airforce1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
kevoh: I save 20 to 25 percent monthly (when my siblings and girlfriend don't ask for assistance)! F**king house rent prevents me from saving even more, 30% monthly for the house rent! Need to start my house project sef and save me some cost after completion but with demolition here and there in Abuja me no want fall victim ooo! tongue

African man!

Just simple question u begin write down the story of your life.

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by oladiboy: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
I hardly safe money because my salary always has a negative sign- before month end. see you ;Dhow much i want save?
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Iaz93: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just acquire assets. If I save, something might happen to the savings.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by lifestyle1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by anytexy: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
At times 40%, 20%, 10% down to 0% in most cases. Omoo, I no easy at all. But God dey.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lol. Funny thread.. Everybody seem to be saving money yet the same people claim there are no jobs in 9ja.. Where is the money coming from??

1 Like

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by pappilo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
I save Bleep all!

How can I save when 20 yrs remain for mortgage and credit card balance is in excess N3 million?

I just pay down my debts with anything left over after all monthly outgoings.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Excelboi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
50 - 60 % though im still a student1 dont need to spend much.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by ayobase(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Merkki: Say 25%. I save for my kids and parents and to also acquire some things i can't afford presently.

for ur parents also?
that salary make sense be that o!
abeg u fit dey save for me also?

make i send my details biko.

KUDOS!
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by stolenstone: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
wetin concern you with d percentage??
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
oladiboy: I hardly safe money because my salary always has a negative sign- before month end. see you ;Dhow much i want save?

You should save some for English lessons though

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by frainc(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Save ke?
for naija or where?
if you are talking of naija
pls no shout if you hear say no one save o

this is a country where people will even borrow (if the chance come) to add with what we earn
to solve some family or domestic financial issues

shey i comment?
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by buklan4realyah(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
I save 85%of mine... though i earn little nd i got big task ahead which i must meet
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by ukcars: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
YES SAVE! EVEN IF U EARN 10K - U CAN STILL SAVE 1K
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by kevoh(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Airforce1:

African man!

Just simple question u begin write down the story of your life.

Mtchew

Mr.Man I don't see you answering the question asked by the OP rather you are nagging like a pregnant woman.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by IYANGBALI: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
@op just talk say you wan take style know how much we get for our bank account so as to know which of the mugus on Nairaland you go hit or marry by December grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nosyke(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
stevo4shiz:

You should save some for English lessons though

*dies* cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by shejane: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
I gt far more dan my salary in my office every month so I save 90% while 10% is my tithe, I dot play wt my tithe
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by YoshiMaster: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
oladiboy: I hardly safe money because my salary always has a negative sign- before month end. see you ;Dhow much i want save?

You may have to get a better job, if the one you have currently cant meet your basic needs.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by lman0417: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
FINALLY EXPOSED!!! This would have remained a secret but thanks to some good guys who who made it public for the benefit of the people. The user reluctantly gave out the info and for a very short time. The ultimate secret of how to make as low as #3,000 online per day doing legal stuffs. Yeah! Is that enough for you as a youth? Think about the amount you spend on recharge cards and snacks and drinks everyday. What if you invested a little out of it? An investment that'll continue to serve you forever. The decision is up to you. Whether to ignore this or act on it immediately. Your destiny is in your hands. Its a referal network system. Its simple. With an investment of just #500 (what a meagre amount) isn't it worth the risk? whereas there are no risks whatsoever in it and that's why it's been kept a secret for over 18 months. Without much stress, let's get started. Follow instructions strictly in order to get a positive result. With these 4 easy steps, you can set up your own system.
1. Register for free now at http:///?r=lababs (use lababs as referal username)
2. Get approved
3. Refer people using your unique referal link that'll be given to you once you're approved.
4. Earn #300 per approved person you refer. That's all you've to do. Easy right? Now let's do the calculation. You refer 10people and they all get approved that's is #300 x 10 = #3,000. What if you refer more? Get started now. Visit http:///?r=lababs you've a very short time. You won't find any other referal network system in nigeria that genuine and cheap so act now.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by soludokay(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
I always try to save like 60k out of d 85k I collect monthly, though not easy.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Kalamaya: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
0%
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Investment is a type of saving, why aren't people seeing it in that light . savings with interest if you like
As a matter of fact investment is the best form of saving.

For me, I save as much as possible so as to invest in something tangible.
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013

I don't save anything, I give them all to my pastor as tithe. Because I am stûpîd.

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
lman0417: FINALLY EXPOSED!!! This would have remained a secret but thanks to some good guys who who made it public for the benefit of the people. The user reluctantly gave out the info and for a very short time. The ultimate secret of how to make as low as #3,000 online per day doing legal stuffs. Yeah! Is that enough for you as a youth? Think about the amount you spend on recharge cards and snacks and drinks everyday. What if you invested a little out of it? An investment that'll continue to serve you forever. The decision is up to you. Whether to ignore this or act on it immediately. Your destiny is in your hands. Its a referal network system. Its simple. With an investment of just #500 (what a meagre amount) isn't it worth the risk? whereas there are no risks whatsoever in it and that's why it's been kept a secret for over 18 months. Without much stress, let's get started. Follow instructions strictly in order to get a positive result. With these 4 easy steps, you can set up your own system.
1. Register for free now at http:///?r=lababs (use lababs as referal username)
2. Get approved
3. Refer people using your unique referal link that'll be given to you once you're approved.
4. Earn #300 per approved person you refer. That's all you've to do. Easy right? Now let's do the calculation. You refer 10people and they all get approved that's is #300 x 10 = #3,000. What if you refer more? Get started now. Visit http:///?r=lababs you've a very short time. You won't find any other referal network system in nigeria that genuine and cheap so act now.

LMAOooo.. LOCAL FRAUDSTER
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by shejane: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Bunchers stab, very funny u. Bt try save no mata hw small, u can open fixed acct
Re: What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tinkybabe: Investment is a type of saving, why aren't people seeing it in that light . savings with interest if you like
As a matter of fact investment is the best form of saving.

For me, I save as much as possible so as to invest in something tangible.

Not true....It depends on the risk factors associated with the investment [i'm talking stocks, bonds etc]
Saving accounts are usually insured 100%, so while your returns might be low from interests paid on savings accounts, the risk factor of loosing any of your money is almost NULL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs / How To Maintain Friendships When You Have Tight Schedules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.