Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk (13953 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Abrantie: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nothing wrong with goat milk. Humans weren't meant to drink bovine milk but we drink it.

1 Like

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kyle.:
eww...she's hurt
How can I be hurt when I've no idea what you are talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Joe50(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nawa o, human being breast feeding animal angry shocked shocked shocked

anyway See Photos Of Davido & Friends As He Shoots Video Clip For Skelewu
http://world-newspapper..com/2013/08/see-photos-of-davido-friends-as-he.html
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by hardbody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Now i am thinking...is it possible i took a whole lot of goat milk

There is something about me and goats....i hate them with a passion...
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kyle.:
okies,take a chill pill then smiley
I guess you just learnt to slang, you don't know when to use some words #POS
undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Livebetalife(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Take care of your mindset for the better, build your inner strength Read 15 powerful quotes on positive Thinking
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Youngzedd(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
End time news grin grin
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Carfid(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
That child go stubborn ooo

1 Like

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by iamdsam: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
*clears throat* The pickin reject breast milk for goat milk right Hope this pickin nor go behave like goat later Because those wah take the combination of both dey behave like goat most times talk less of only goat milk. Ok o! I rest my hand for my oga the top o!
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by iamdsam: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Youngzedd: End time news grin grin
*cleans dropping eyes with hackerchief*
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by iamdsam: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
hardbody: Now i am thinking...is it possible i took a whole lot of goat milk

There is something about me and goats....i hate them with a passion...
And na the milk you take. Please treat goats fairly o *winks*
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Kunlexic(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nawa for the babe and mother,if u are feed with human breast milk den u ii behave like a human being but dis person dat is being fed by goat milk will surely behave like goat.
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by mitey(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
I have always wondered why whites call their children 'kids', but no one has been able to explain it to me satisfactorily. sad

Now, I guess my question has been answered. wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by creativemusic: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by jpphilips(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: When the pickin begin behave like goat dem go know..
Make dem kuku dey mix the goat milk with Mango leaf and Elephant grass so that the pikin go turn Goat proper and hopefully in 6months time,he go begin cry like goat..
All izz well!

do u behave like a cow because u were fed cow milk? hire a gud brain my friend.
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
That's gonna be one randy moffuga! grin grin.

Does he like hórny goat weed too grin.
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by touchmeder: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
kingkoboko: TAAAA... DAT WAN NO B NEWS NA.

DIS GOAT ACTUALLY PREFARES HUMAN B.RE.AST-MILK O! HE HE HE...

nooooooooooooooooooooooo u didnt noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh no
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Kslib(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
jp philips:

do u behave like a cow because u were fed cow milk? hire a gud brain my friend.
Must you quote a post you dont understand?
Maybe you were fed with cow milk rather than breast milk but certainly not moi..
Abeg speak for yourself and while doing that,make sure you service your brain cos it needs it..
All izz well!
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by BarthoE(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
na wah
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by teedolls(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Baby loving goat milk and the parents fascinated the baby is growing like a weed huh. Stupid shit!

Wait till the baby start weeding your lawn. Guess you know what I mean. And hope the lawn is big in hectares full of weeds and grass of all sort to feed a hungry baby goat.
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by sirgreen: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
yusufogrin:
i wonder o
my bros i just lot one of my teet now while loughing
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
As long as the baby is growing and thriving then the state needs to get the hell out of there. Its a parents business what they want to feed their baby. angry angry angry
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Blessmira: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
bandol: í ½í¸€ º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​ í ½í¸€

These ur scribbles can only b found in d book of Confussion, chapter 1, paragraph 1 . winkcheesy
Pls did u study Graphology? cheesy
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by sirgreen: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
I wont wait to test sock that brac milk
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Cynsky76(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: When the pickin begin behave like goat dem go know..
Make dem kuku dey mix the goat milk with Mango leaf and Elephant grass so that the pikin go turn Goat proper and hopefully in 6months time,he go begin cry like goat..
All izz well!
if na so ppl wey dey take fra d nunu go turn to cow
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by bandol(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blessmira:

These ur scribbles can only b found in d book of Confussion, chapter 1, paragraph 1 . winkcheesy
Pls did u study Graphology? cheesy
that's nairaland compiler ₣ǑƦ you. Nah him dey perform wonders
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cynsky76: if na so ppl wey dey take fra d nunu go turn to cow
give am like three months that baby go soon start dey developed goatie gemu
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Image123(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
A seventeen year old mother and a three month old babay, they both do not know hat they are doing as they are both kids. A baby should feed on b.reast milk for more than one year for good development of the baby. The 17 year old mther is irreaponsible and lying on the baby. And when the kid prefers eating plastic and rubber, i guess he will also be allowed. Is a slap on the barren.

1 Like

Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: As long as the baby is growing and thriving then the state needs to get the hell out of there. Its a parents business what they want to feed their baby. angry angry angry

Child training is collective responsibility. The society gets to suffer from any abnormality disease that may result from this. The kid may have to be taken care of for the rest of his life using state and tax payers money shuld anything go wrong. Not o mention the risk of infecting others if there is a new disease orrestructuring in body/blood that will also be passed on to the next generation. The society gets to suffer from any behavioural defect and crime that may result.
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by megawax8: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
d baby go dull gaaaaaan!!!!!
Re: Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk by sobastical: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
kingkoboko: TAAAA... DAT WAN NO B NEWS NA.

DIS GOAT ACTUALLY PREFARES HUMAN B.RE.AST-MILK O! HE HE HE...

Wetin be this? Kai If na here I go don kill that goat with stone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.