Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim (26142 Views)

Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son / Cnn Anchor Isha Sesay Wedding Photos! / Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by bjprodint(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
need a ring myself,any groom in d house?

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by In2systemsTech(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
God bless your union... We have. Wedding rings... Check my signature
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Lilimax(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
I`m so happy for Sesay. God bless their union.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Beautiful Lady,the most sexy and curvy anchor lady i ever seen on TV
I LOVE HER.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by supaeagles(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
bjprodint: need a ring myself,any groom in d house?
post pictures now .... grooms go run come smiley
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by NaijaNaWaa: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
cashkid18: N does their marriage put any food on my table
No. But it puts joy on the bed

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by ocelot2006(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
'm happy for Aisha Sesay. A product of Cambridge University, that's one brilliant lady.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by YoshiMaster: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
bjprodint: need a ring myself,any groom in d house?

Please fill out application form, and send it to me at, willyoumarryme@marraigepropsal.com.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
go get a job if ua hungry,NL aint created to give you food. Nairalanders and thier d.umb comments

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by deeptesting(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fadelex: kai...dis guy don play fast on me...well, Condoleezza rice is still available

Bro...did I hear you very well? Please that's my woman Condoleezza Rice Deeptesting......send me your email for our wedding invitation which has been fixed for December btw HML to Leif and Sesay
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Mystery11(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
azpekuliar: Getting married to Maupe Ogun soon... wink

She go finish you like she did ''Oga at the top'' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Coyotejack(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats Isha . NA she ask d guy out...oo....and c as she take fyn..but 9ja gals go dae form robocop @50

4 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Bizibi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
eyah dohh,dont worry God go provide ehhh
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Coyotejack(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats Isha . NA she ask d guy out...oo....and c as she take fyn..but 9ja gals go dae form robocop @50yrs sayin i am waitin 4 d ryt won....una go old tire.

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Bizibi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Coyote jack: Congrats Isha . NA she ask d guy out...oo....and c as she take fyn..but 9ja gals go dae form robocop @50
no be small bros,and they no fine like that oh
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by achimotan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
In all seriousness, I am truly depressed.

I can't believe this girl is off the market, I still remember when the crush started, when she interviewed GEJ. [b]That was her. the day I knew I loved

[/b]I started working harder, hoping that one day we would be moving in the same circle of people, and then I could approach her, and proclaim my love. We were supposed to have 2 boys and a dog, and a nice house were the boys could play with the dog.

Anyways, I wish you happiness, cause that's what one does when they truly love you.

I'm going back to the lab, already have my sights set on this up and coming actress.

if i may add i also had a crush on her. Am happy for her though.

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by 1shortblackboy: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
if u see that woman hip u go understand..... African woman tins

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by eluquenson(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats Isha...HML
And my friend Ugo has been waiting for long now...ha ireti ogo
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by miky(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
femmyb: Mtcheeew na cracker she go marry.

Men such a beautiful lady for this fatty boy.. His face is already giving way to gravity sef..sucks, and she asked him out.. What da?
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Ramcie(f): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
congrats Isha. make I rush go show my hubby say his imaginary ex girlfriend don marry and also e be like say she don carry belle sef. gringringrin
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by deife(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sheer pulchritude. This is wishing Isha & her beau married bliss. smiley
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by onila(f): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pride of Sierra Leone smiley
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by maclatunji: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Coyote jack: Congrats Isha . NA she ask d guy out...oo....and c as she take fyn..but 9ja gals go dae form robocop @50

LMFSO
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Aww....that's so cute. I remember when she was a presenter on Skysports news. I was quite small at the time but I already had a crush on the fair lady. Congrats to her.
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by karpentar: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
otooro: really cool.

it appears the lady loves the man more tho' undecided (pictures speak)
That's the normal thing when blacks marry whites. The blacks are normally more excited and overjoyed. This can't be unlinked to inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by iamdsam: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
gsparks01: I don't even know who they are and as far as am concerned, this shouldn't even be on fp..
You just need to be versaltile
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by orgasticdance: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guys, Isha sesay plus 10m yearly or a bilion bucks alone yearly grin
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hey!! Isn't she the one that brought out the D in Dumbo?
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
My dad loves this babe...he sabi her profile..she is good I must say.. kiss
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats to the couple cool I used to crush on her for sometime undecided
Anyway, both Adesewa Josh and/or Esther Ugbodaga are still "in the market".
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by uzoexcel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
whatz ur problemu a born hater
Okija juju: SO?!!! angry

Did they invite me for the wedding or send me Aso-Ebi?! angry

Meanwhile... Una know na... grin
Re: CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim by gsparks01(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

You are a disgrace to Nairaland. U get money to load MB and browse 2go.

Common CNN, u no fit spend 20 minutes a day to watch. Chai!

I for ask u sey una no get GOTV but I dey busy.

Will be back in an hour.

By the way, why all of una dey cry like sey she die?
Shebi na only CNN geh news? rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Youngest Looking 60 Year Old Woman In The World (pics) / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.