Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? (1558 Views)

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? / Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
There was a time miracle sessions were on our TVs and I used to wonder how true these miracles are. In my own little way, I have tried asking people if they've truly received any miracle before and to my surprise, I haven't found anyone who has. I felt I should throw this to nairalanders maybe someone out there has witnessed or received any before. Has anyone close to you who you know very well that is blind received his sight after a miracle session before? Have you also seen someone who you know very well that is crippled walk again? It seems those who receive miracles are random people we don't know and who have no families. For the sake of clarity, I won't want you to add "headache", "barrenness", "womb transplant", or other things that could be subject to medical error to be included. Let's face the things we can all see and confirm first. I need to know if you yourself, a family member or friend or someone you've known for a long time to be blind or crippled or deaf or dumb or mad has received a miracle after being prayed for by a man of God. It seems we just hear stories or the ones we even see in church or TV have no "confirmable" background.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yea... Miracles are real.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
The greatest miracle I experienced was when I joined CAC five years ago. I asked for the permission to be member of drama group and the group leader told me to fast for three days without eating any food or drinking water. This mean for complete 72hours and I will be in the church.

I accept this but to my greatest suprise, I ended up in the hospital the second day. I opened my eye around 9pm on the second day I started the fasting and saw myself on hospital bed.

Im not insulting the church or group leader for putting me through this but I thank them for helping me to know what starving to death really mean and also for them moving me straight to the hospital.......some useless pastors will not do that but pray those useless prayers and get me dead.

Thats my testimony..........somebody shout AMEN!
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by amaralizzy40y: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2013
I hav seen many of dem and can confirm it, both deaf and dump,blind and cripled in the lords chosen church, u can also confirm it by bringing any of d mentioned above to d church.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I hav seen many of dem and can confirm it, both deaf and dump,blind and cripled in the lords chosen church, u can also confirm it by bringing any of d mentioned above to d church.
I am not denying that you've seen but for the "confirming" part. How can you confirm?
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by amaralizzy40y: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Confirm wit an 18yrs old boy born blind frm imo state,orlu.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Confirm wit an 18yrs old boy born blind frm imo state,orlu.
was it a testimony that the boy was born blind or you've known the boy yourself for the 18 years.

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Joagbaje(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
I see miracles wrought almost daily from cancer to HIV healing. Miracles are real
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by amaralizzy40y: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
My dear i cn come out hear and say wht i don't knw abt. Even becos of d blindnes d mother dump him. Wit God althngs are posible.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Joagbaje: I see miracles wrought almost daily from cancer to HIV healing. Miracles are real
I am not saying you don't sir. Can you confirm one particular instance you've seen?

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My dear i cn come out hear and say wht i don't knw abt. Even becos of d blindnes d mother dump him. Wit God althngs are posible.
you still didn't answer if it was a testimony (what someone said) or what you actually know (knowing the person was blind and actually got healed solely as a result of the prayer or healing session).
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by nnofaith: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
pastor obadare was a blind pastor. if miracles were real he should have been healed considering that he was in the employ of the almighty!
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Tolexander: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
I've once witnessed one before.

A 20year-old boy said to be blind, deaf and dumb from birth and brought to the church for the revival.
As the prayer was being lead, the guy was just shouting and the next thing, he was carried to the altar.

The pastor stopped the prayer immediately and asked what his problem was. He answered and said he was dumb, deaf and blind from birth. The pastor told him to shout halleluyah and obliged. The pastor showed him an handkerchief and asked what it was and the color, the guy said white handkerchief.

It was just a miracle and i began to praise God cos it was amazing how a deaf and dumb from birth could hear and understand 'shout halleluyah' and responded. Recognised an handkerchief with the color.

God is marvellous!

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tolexander: I've once witnessed one before.

A 20year-old boy said to be blind, deaf and dumb from birth and brought to the church for the revival.
As the prayer was being lead, the guy was just shouting and the next thing, he was carried to the altar.

The pastor stopped the prayer immediately and asked what his problem was. He answered and said he was dumb, deaf and blind from birth. The pastor told him to shout halleluyah and obliged. The pastor showed him an handkerchief and asked what it was and the color, the guy said white handkerchief.

It was just a miracle and i began to praise God cos it was amazing how a deaf and dumb from birth could hear and understand 'shout halleluyah' and responded. Recognised an handkerchief with the color.

God is marvellous!
lool. Funny one.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by frank317: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Tolexander: I've once witnessed one before.

God is marvellous!

How does this answer the question? Did u know d boy from birth or thats what u were told?
Besides how can someone who was deaf and Dumb from birth know what color white is or where or when did he learn ¦w to speak?
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by amaralizzy40y: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2013
I knw him frm orlu
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Tolexander: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2013
frank3.16:

How does this answer the question? Did u know d boy from birth or thats what u were told?
Besides how can someone who was deaf and Dumb from birth know what color white is or where or when did he learn ¦w to speak?
read the post very well gently this time around.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Joagbaje(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Hemical: I am not saying you don't sir. Can you confirm one particular instance you've seen?

Miracles have been wrought through me apart from the ones I witness through other ministers live and on tv. If you watch loveworld and Emmanuel tv ,you will see live miracles.

God has healed HIV through me ,leg ulcer, blindness, barrenness, and many more.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2013
This was the major thing that set me on the path to agnosticism.I always heard about miracles but never saw any wrought in my life or in the lives of people i know/knew.I was a deeper life member and in deeper life most members believe miracles happen when Pastor Kumuyi prays.There was a time he had a crusade in port-harcourt and we in lagos watched via satellite.We had our own sick people and others in need of a miracle,but miracles only seemed to happen in port-harcourt cos nobody ever got healed in our location.Infact,one of our attendees who had stroke died shortly after the crusade,and i remember how sad i felt cos we all thought he was gonna get healed considering the amount of fantastic miracles that happened in port-harcourt.This really got me thinking.Later when pastor kumuyi did some crusade elsewhere and we watched the miracles on screen,i couldn't help feeling that the whole thing was absurd and ridiculous-i mean the fact that miracles would never happen in our location,and our unwell attendees often got worse and some more even died.This later made me boycott such crusades to my mum's dismay and thus began my long odessey to unbelief.

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Detonatorrex(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2013
OP, that you woke up this morning is a miracle on its own smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Joagbaje:

Miracles have been wrought through me apart from the ones I witness through other ministers live and on tv. If you watch loveworld and Emmanuel tv ,you will see live miracles.

if you read my post, you'll see how careful I was of things that can't be confirmed. For the sake of clarity please remove HIV and barrenness. About the leg ulcer issue, you are certain it cleared off the very instant you laid your hand on the person or prayed for the person?

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beretta92: This was the major thing that set me on the path to agnosticism.I always heard about miracles but never saw any wrought in my life or in the lives of people i know/knew.I was a deeper life member and in deeper life most members believe miracles happen when Pastor Kumuyi prays.There was a time he had a crusade in port-harcourt and we in lagos watched via satellite.We had our own sick people and others in need of a miracle,but miracles only seemed to happen in port-harcourt cos nobody ever got healed in our location.Infact,one of our attendees who had stroke died shortly after the crusade,and i remember how sad i felt cos we all thought he was gonna get healed considering the amount of fantastic miracles that happened in port-harcourt.This really got me thinking.Later when pastor kumuyi did some crusade elsewhere and we watched the miracles on screen,i couldn't help feeling that the whole thing was absurd and ridiculous-i mean the fact that miracles would never happen in our location,and our unwell attendees often got worse and some more even died.This later made me boycott such crusades to my mum's dismay and thus began my long odessey to unbelief.
I understand how you feel sir. That was why I put this topic up to help those who have lost complete faith in the whole thing and maybe set them on a new path of restoration. But so far, I've not been impressed. Let's still keep our fingers crossed and hope someone will be honest enough.

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Joagbaje(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hemical: if you read my post, you'll see how careful I was of things that can't be confirmed. For the sake of clarity please remove HIV and barrenness. About the leg ulcer issue, you are certain it cleared off the very instant you laid your hand on the person or prayed for the person?

The HIV had test before and after, 3 tests before prayers which tested positive and 3tests after prayer which tested negative. Plus the government hospital test . Federal medical centre . The leg ulcer was treated for two years without cure. After prayers ,the pains stop and the wound got healed completely about a week or two , I might have to confirm which one.

I have the case of blindness restored , deafness. I have some of them captured on video.
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Ayomivic(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2013
@ op, miracle is real. I myself used to think that the people who claimed to have received miracle in crusade or church vigil framed that to make people believe in that pastor. But i have expiriece one or two miracles that made me believe in miracle. The op may not count this to be but to me its a miracle.

I had a sister who was living with us at that time because she had issue with her husband.my sister had son of at that time let me say five or six years of ages.

One day,we discover that the boy had a swollen in his scrotum. It was big and hard and this frighten us. When we could not see changes for somedays we told his mother to take him to hospital. At hospital, the doctor told her that they will carried out test to know what the problem was.

My sister is somebody who believe in prayer than any other things.

When she came back from hospital. She was telling us what the doctor says and when we are truble her to go for the test. In our present, she laid hand on the by scrotum and pray to our surprise we could not find that thing in following day.even the boy, when ever he sick after the incident, he would tell her mom to pray for him.

i will come back to tell about mine. I may have flat battery
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by nnofaith: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2013
The christian "miracles" are always rather convenient!

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Ayomivic(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am back, I want to write this as part of my appreciation to God for what he had done for me, to you it can be a simple thing but to me God is good and i give glory to his holy name.

Before i used to go to field every Saturday and Sunday morning. I would not go to church and if i did, i would not wait till the end of service before i left, so that i can find set to play with.

One day i returnd from field and i discovered pain at the back of my lap. I was very sure that i was not kicked. I called our last born to help me place ice block to the point while i laid down o my chest.After that i went to sleep but when i woke up it was as if that ice block was transfer into my body, i went to the clinic and i was given drugs to use but instead of it to relieve me it was getting worst. My leg started folding. I could not walk. If i wanted to go to clinic , i would rest my hand on one of my friend that use to follow me to clinic and i would used the other hand to hold a stick to support myself

One day, around twelve to one oclock in the noon i was at home alone, on the bed my parent had gone to work with promise to come back and check on me. My other siblings had gone out two. As i was on the bed , i looked at myself and i started weeping like a baby as i was weeping, i was speaking to God. I said

'God, will you be looking at me untill i became cripple? If i had offended you can't you forgive me ?If you are God show your power and heal me. If you head me you will foreever be my God. Please God help me,please help me . I was saying these as i was weeping until i fell asleep.

Suddently, i cried out from sleep because i felt more pain. I quicly opened my eye.I felt as if hands was untied some tied muscles in my lap for like two munite. I was crying. Immediately, i could not feel the pain again. I stood upright, i can walk as if nothing has happened to me before. I can jump, i can run.

I quickly dress up and went to see one of my brother at his work's place. He was so surprised to see me.

Was that not a miracle?

I will countine to worship God who does not let me down till the end of my life in Jesus name.

The spot or scar is still there if you want proof.

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Ayomivic(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am back, I want to write this as part of my appreciation to God for what he had done for me, to you it can be a simple thing but to me God is good and i give glory to his holy name.

Before i used to go to field every Saturday and Sunday morning. I would not go to church and if i did, i would not wait till the end of service before i left, so that i can find set to play with.

One day i returnd from field and i discovered pain at the back of my lap. I was very sure that i was not kicked. I called our last born to help me place ice block to the point while i laid down o my chest.After that i went to sleep but when i woke up it was as if that ice block was transfer into my body, i went to the clinic and i was given drugs to use but instead of it to relieve me it was getting worst. My leg started folding. I could not walk. If i wanted to go to clinic , i would rest my hand on one of my friend that use to follow me to clinic and i would used the other hand to hold a stick to support myself

One day, around twelve to one oclock in the noon i was at home alone, on the bed my parent had gone to work with promise to come back and check on me. My other siblings had gone out two. As i was on the bed , i looked at myself and i started weeping like a baby as i was weeping, i was speaking to God. I said

'God, will you be looking at me untill i became cripple? If i had offended you can't you forgive me ?If you are God show your power and heal me. If you head me you will foreever be my God. Please God help me,please help me . I was saying these as i was weeping until i fell asleep.

Suddently, i cried out from sleep because i felt more pain. I quicly opened my eye.I felt as if hands was untied some tied muscles in my lap for like two munite. I was crying. Immediately, i could not feel the pain again. I stood upright, i can walk as if nothing has happened to me before. I can jump, i can run.

I quickly dress up and went to see one of my brother at his work's place. He was so surprised to see me.

Was that not a miracle?

I will countine to worship God who does not let me down till the end of my life in Jesus name.

The spot or scar is still there if you want proof.

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Hemical: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ayomivic, I was about probing you, but I decided against it based on your opening statement. You said I might not agree it's a miracle. And I guess that's simply because you feel it could have happened in other ways not "supernatural" but since you can't explain it, you have given it the "miracle" tag and we should all accept it with you. No further probes
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

And you want us to believe in stage works? You saw miracles on tv....? And you still have brain on you? I see the reason you are a christian.

1 Like

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Joagbaje(m): 1:26am On Aug 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And you want us to believe in stage works? You saw miracles on tv....? And you still have brain on you? I see the reason you are a christian.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:for they are foolishness unto him:neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by ifedayogal(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
nnofaith: pastor obadare was a blind pastor. if miracles were real he should have been healed considering that he was in the employ of the almighty!
he chose to.b blind for reasons knwn to him
Re: Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 02, 2013
ifedayogal:
he chose to.b blind for reasons knwn to him
that's what he told u,bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person / Why Christians Should Celebrate Christmas.not For Athiest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.