Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

When Will I Find God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will I Find God (1069 Views)

How Did You Find God/Your Belief/Your Truth? / How To Find God Beyond Christian Law. / How To Find God! (2) (3) (4)

When Will I Find God by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Am prolly drunk and really high as I type this and kind of feeling naughty but at the same time,the words that keep coming to my head is the few sentences in the Song "amazing grace"
”Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
I was once lost
But now I am found”

Am I lost or what,if I die today with this same belief in no religion,where will I be? Die and rot away and turn back to manure or what.
Re: When Will I Find God by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
You will find God the very day you believe there is no other God in your world that yourself. Ye are a God

Re: When Will I Find God by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
When you die, you dont rot like manure. No, when you die, it shall be be the beginning of eternity to you. There are two definite places in eternity. Heaven and hell. And you will be in one of this place after death. Every one that ever sinned is destined for hell. But God in His love sent Jesus to die for us. That if we should simply believe in Jesus, we shall be saved. And if you are saved, you are heaven-bound.

Re: When Will I Find God by abikelat(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
God is everywhere,He is One,He neither beget nor was he begotten
Re: When Will I Find God by PastorOluT(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
idnoble135: When you die, you dont rot like manure. No, when you die, it shall be be the beginning of eternity to you. There are two definite places in eternity. Heaven and hell. And you will be in one of this place after death. Every one that ever sinned is destined for hell. But God in His love sent Jesus to die for us. That if we should simply believe in Jesus, we shall be saved. And if you are saved, you are heaven-bound.
Follow this word of wisdom if u truly want to fill the void in ur life, I tell u will never want to realize when u die for that would be terrible.

Re: When Will I Find God by PastorOluT(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: Am prolly drunk and really high as I type this and kind of feeling naughty but at the same time,the words that keep coming to my head is the few sentences in the Song "amazing grace"
”Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
I was once lost
But now I am found”

Am I lost or what,if I die today with this same belief in no religion,where will I be? Die and rot away and turn back to manure or what.

You can find Him now if U so choose?
Re: When Will I Find God by Debeloved87(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
You drink and u high, and u feel like saying something and the words that came out from u is "Amazing Grace..."....mehn i tel u dat ur soul is really crying seeing where you are heading to, even if you cant see it....give ur life to JESUS because tomorrow might be too late..

Re: When Will I Find God by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When Will I Find God by yfo: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2013
sexytabhi: Am prolly drunk and really high as I type this and kind of feeling naughty but at the same time,the words that keep coming to my head is the few sentences in the Song "amazing grace"
”Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
I was once lost
But now I am found”

if u wanna believe in religion then do it for the right reasons...I prefer one atheist who does good and is real to a thousand believers who are hypocrites..
just do good and keep an open mind...you'l get the answers as life goes

hopefully, the end doesn't come too fast sha...like when crossing the road in your current state grin
Re: When Will I Find God by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2013
y-fo:

if u wanna believe in religion then do it for the right reasons...I prefer one atheist who does good and is real to a thousand believers who are hypocrites..
just do good and keep an open mind...you'l get the answers as life goes

hopefully, the end doesn't come too fast sha...like when crossing the road in your current state grin
It could be anytime
Re: When Will I Find God by PastorOluT(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
sexytabhi:
It could be anytime

Make it soon dear

Re: When Will I Find God by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Re: When Will I Find God by Enegod(m): 4:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Re: When Will I Find God by NewAlfa: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Yes, I know the feeling. Are you sure her name was Grace. That's a very rare name nowadays. Mine was Rita. I used to sing
amazing Rita
how sweet thou art
that s@$%ed a wretch like me

Re: When Will I Find God by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
New Alfa: Yes, I know the feeling. Are you sure her name was Grace. That's a very rare name nowadays. Mine was Rita. I used to sing
amazing Rita
how sweet thou art
that s@$%ed a wretch like me
hmmm bad pikin, amazing rita grin
Re: When Will I Find God by benodic: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
you may be surprised that it is really not so difficult to find God. it can be as simple as asking God to reveal itself to you. That you would like to Know if It exists or not. just ask.
Re: When Will I Find God by ToyinDipo(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2013
I think Morgan Freeman once said in a movie that "some people are too dumb to find God while some are too smart too find Him either", but something I want you to know is, it takes God's mercy to really find and know Him. It is not just about going to church. Infact I can conveniently say that more than 90 percent of our 'pastors' are going to hell.
Re: When Will I Find God by Eben2: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2013
”Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
I was once lost
But now I am found”

My dear sister, I think I know what this feels like. I was once in a similar situation; although i did believe there is God and I was a regular church attendant but I didnt know God. I was religious but unrighteous! I found myself doing those things that a part of me loved and another part hated: I was never faithful to my wife, always jumping from one girl to another, I lied with ease, stole from my employers and involved in a lot of shady deals.

I wanted to live right and I tried my best to do it but I found out I could not because i was trying to do it with my own strength and wisdom. When all my effort to live right proved abortive, I resigned to bury myself in my sins. But God in His infinite mercy got to me just as He's wispering to your ears now. I came for Sunday service as usual but that day (I still cant explain how), the word came and turned my life inside-out and before I knew it, i was on my kneels crying for my iniquity with a burden to heavy for my soul. God manifested His love towards me so much that right there and then, the burden was lifted off my and I became free!!!

Ever since, I have received a new life and those things i taught i could not do without has become a thing of the past. I have been given a new life, peace in my soul and joy that cannot be described.

God can do same for you if only you will trust in the sacrifice He made in His Son Jesus. The price for your sins has been paid, you dont have to suffer in hell anymore. Accept Jesus today and do it NOW!

Re: When Will I Find God by phonetics: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
”Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
I was once lost
But now I am found”

Hello sexytabhi,what you are experiencing is called "conviction of the Holy Spirit"; why not read some testimonies from www.spiritlessons.com & then we can discuss about God's Amazing grace.

Rapture And The Left-behind Blackman: A Tale Of 2 Two Different Realities / My Friend Said He Will Stop Saying His Morning Prayers (reason) / 5 Things Spiritual People Do Differently In Life