Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Best Ways To Get Your Late Father Gratiuty - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Ways To Get Your Late Father Gratiuty (832 Views)

Please How Can I Retrieve My Late Dad's Pension From Ibtc / Late Ojukwu Family Fighting Over His Properties Just Few Days Of Burial / Land Scam By Novojo Farms Owned By Late Ishola Williams And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ways To Get Your Late Father Gratiuty by ojeka1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hi, friends I need help because am dying in silence over four years now. My late Dad worked with PHCN as a officer IID in service and the family is entitled to his gratuity, it worth millions of nairas and has been long overdue. So far as a next of kin we the have undergone several processes concerning it but not forth coming and the situation is getting more critical help advice please. Here is how far we have gone: we have paid and swear affidavit in court, opened a joint account for the family, processed documents with his last service unit/office here in the State and has been sent to Zonal head office at Jos, and was equally sent to Lagos but it is up to three years now no response. We try to follow up early this year by bridging protocols, reach the head office at marina in Lagos, our file are left undealt with. All they tell us is that the Government have not send money for payment, please my fellow nairalanders what do the family do to get this gratuity? Help please help Thanks.
Re: The Best Ways To Get Your Late Father Gratiuty by oderemo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
same thing happd to my family, dad sweated out 30yrs @ nigeria railways, cos we couldnt be bothered with officialdom we let go my dads gratuity.
the system stinks to high heaven.
Re: The Best Ways To Get Your Late Father Gratiuty by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wish i could help, but i also wana knw about it.

(1) (Reply)

Property Dealers In Bwari,dutse,kubwa,gwarinpa Forum / For Sale: A 3-bedroom Terrace Bungalow For Sale At Shomade Crescent, Surulere / Sales Of Land In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.