Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Akpors And Unemployment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors And Unemployment (954 Views)

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Unemployment by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Akpors wrote this letter to a company

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

I refer to the recent death of the accountant at
your office and hereby apply for the job as a
replacement of the dead accountant.

Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply
that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have
caught you red handed and you have no excuse
because while I was in my hometown for
holidays I heard the good news about his death
so i quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to
be sure that he was truly dead before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his
obituary as proof of vacancy.

You can't swerve me this time. Give me the job.
Thank you,

Yours Truly,
Akpos...

Onome the Human Resources replied below

Dear Akpos,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

I acknowledge receipt of your application and I will like to refer you to the cause of death of the accountant,he died of spiritual attack and I will also like you to know that the past 18 accountants have died of similar cause.

Each time you apply for employment, I replythat there is no vacancy because I want you free from unforeseen and African magic bombs but in this case, I have no option than to employ you because no one has agreed to take up the job, infact on receiving your application I rushed back because I was in my hometown forSpiritual fortification when I heard the good news about your application, so i quickly rushed back to reply your letter so as to be sure that someone is truly applying.I hereby offer to employ you for the job as a replacement of the dead accountant.

Attached to my letter is a list of the deceased 18 accountants and autopsy results indicating they died of no medical cause.Look forward to hear from you Akpos.

Thank you,

Yours Truly,

Onome
H.R manager

2 Likes

Re: Akpors And Unemployment by ksa2much(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
lolz so funny am sure akpos go pick race this time

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League / Open this thread and get VIRUSES onto your computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Where In Africa Do They Feed Children Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.