Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nairabet, 1960bet And Orthers To Temporary Shut Down - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairabet, 1960bet And Orthers To Temporary Shut Down (970 Views)

See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter / When You Tell Your African Parent To Shut Up!(hilarious Pix) / Guys!!! Don't Use God's Offering To Play Nairabet.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet, 1960bet And Orthers To Temporary Shut Down by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
News is now reaching us from the National Lottery Regulatory Commission that sport betting houses has warned that they will temporarily shut down coming Monday 14th July. They claim its not only here in Nigeria but other sport betting houses in the world are to do the same thing. However they are not sure because thier action is pending the results of the final two games at the World Cup in Brazil. They fully made known thier reasons with Mr. Damian D. Dodo, S.A.N, the governing board chairman of NLRC shouting "This is complete nonsense how can It be called a lottery when you know the outcome. That Cortana or khuli chana whatever, must either be brought down or forced to stop predicting matches before we can continue" well they are given the app 2 more chances. if the app predicts correctly the both matches, all betting houses world wide is to temporary shut down first thing monday morning. we urge all online beting guys to clear your account before Monday.

On the orther hand. Cortana the bing powered Windows phone virtual voice assistant built by Microsoft. It predicted Brazil to win over the Nederlands on Sarturday and Germany to win over Argentina in the finals of the world cup on sunday. the app has a 14-0 record of correctly predicting 14 matches in the world cup. Microsoft and few orthers are waiting to see it complete a 16-0 record on sunday.

please note that the chairman did not specifically say "khuli chana" we just sumed it up due to what we heard him say. it was not clear.

source: dont tell me you were already beliving It?
anyway I try abi? so I fit write article self. I just say make I waste mb. oya nairalanders rate me grin
Re: Nairabet, 1960bet And Orthers To Temporary Shut Down by henrinity(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
My Guy You try wella..9/10...
Re: Nairabet, 1960bet And Orthers To Temporary Shut Down by pesty100(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mad/stupid

(1) (Reply)

Ebola And Aids Conversation / 13 Things You Are Doing Right Now / Women Never Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.