Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) (38615 Views)

Actress Toyin Lawani Wearing A N550,000 Hair (pictures) / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Chirolechick: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
hAbatically

juman: Habah.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Sissie(f): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
That is one long hair.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by abecious2020: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Just looking at are fore head u will know dat this is not an ordinary human being. End time things truly.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by adisarasaq(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Like some would ask How does this add value to our life?
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by moshoodn(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Back then in the uni when I decided to wear a long beard...

The lady I was dating then had to trim it off in my sleeps after several warnings.

I woke up mad that I lost a neatly groomed long beard.

But I could do nothing, eventually gave up the idea.

Someone who loves her could give a trim in her sleeps, maybe.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by jesusjewel1(f): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: This just looks like 50 shades of wrong.
It looks so uncomfortable and discomfitting.
embarassed
demelza: This just looks like 50 shades of wrong.
It looks so uncomfortable and discomfitting.
lyk seriously..........so annoying..........if she dies,wat gain is it.......rather wat will she tell baba God?
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Ryda(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
ganase2: Despite being warned by doctors that her hair that weighs three stone could paralyze her, Guiness world record holder for the longest dreadlocked hair, Asha Mandela has said she will never cut off her 55 feet-long hair.

Having crested on her popularity to launch her own hair formular, Asha was quoted as saying that; "'Cutting it would be equivalent to suicide. It would be like being a zombie.'

Despite doctors' warning that her weighty hair may lead to a curvature of the spine and then paralysis, she insists that the hair which she started growing 25 years ago has helped her overcome cancer, two strokes and two heart-attacks.

More photos after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/woman-with-longest-dreadlocks.html

Ojuju Kalabar angry
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by jesusjewel1(f): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
See as d girl weh hold d hair dey frown..........
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Pdizzle(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
rasojie:
yeah i thought Damian Marley had the longest dread... Glory To Jah Rastafari !!!! Itinually, Ever Faithful , Ever Sure. Let Dreads rule!!!
bpoooooom
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Ninilowo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Disgusting. Is she married?
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by virginofafrica(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Na suffer go kill am. See how lazymess don turn her to i promise you if you reach 9ja body go tell you. Carry on since hair don be your liability abi.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Jasboi:
Habatically grama na for dictionary make she cut hair she no won gree!
i no go lie d tin wey dey my mind na 2 carry diz her head go do juju

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by babsomotde(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Airforce1: This woman must be a first class "Witch"

And I believe her hair must be tha source of her power..

If you were alive during samson's time, you would have tagged samson a wizard, abi? I am not saying she has power in her hair or not. All I can see is dreadlocks or longest naturally uncombed hair.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by uzoo: 1:10am On Aug 23, 2013
undecided
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Flygerian1(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Arien_Ric: Wow this's great hair!

I'm tha first to commentcheesy so someone pls tell me what it's all abt, any gift involve? undecided:-/
Yes! Your gift is to have Aisha Mandela for one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by mamagee3(f): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2013
So scary!!!

I was scared to death
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by kade4u: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Is a badluck
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Flygerian.:

Yes! Your gift is to have Aisha Mandela for one night stand.

I'd love to marry her instead wink
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by dalynch(f): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Dis one na Ogbanje,mmuommiri,maami H2O.she needs deliverance from world best man of God. grin grin grin
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by davedave1: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2013
She looks like Charlie boy descendant...
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Mmalisticmma(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2013
What an arrant nonsence?
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by ceeethru(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2013
this is madness in disguise.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by osymary: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
wat did she draw on her forehead? snake? that solves the riddle
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Oloriebi22(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
This woman is demon possess grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by wonlasewonimi: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'm more concerned about the one underneath. That would be like amazon forest.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Enems(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dis na madness 2 d highest order,waitin b dis abeg?
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Habeebpain(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
And girls be wanting Mandela hair now!
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by enrydacool(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
kennygee: This woman needs help. Is she trying to create a world record?
she already did
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by arctoni: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
I lik dis
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by tjskii(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
All I can thnk of is d stench that wil no doubt be emanating from that hair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads / Hair Relaxers: Kit Or Cup? / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.