Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146927 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lekkie073(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2013
mickel2223: Good Morning Guys,
This post is to all Android Phone users get a football predicting Apps like futbol24.com and take a look @ their predicted matches for the Day then go to your bookie (Nairabet) and Select matches with 2.00 Odds to 3.00 Odds the predicted side to win d Game by d predicting sites just singly bet ur games, pick a handful say 5 and bet single I mean 1, 1 each you will see dat at d end of the games 3 out of the 5 will play, 4, or all 5 will Play for u. Imagine d Odds of 2+ to 3 and u stake something good.

This was the way I played my Night game after going through the predicted site to judge d outcome of the game,

I saw a draw so I placed draw with 1k x 3.15 Odd

Won: 3150.00
1. 18.09.13 11:30PM
Libertad Asuncion - Cerro Porteno (1X2)
Customer type: X @ 3.15
Result: X

@ 2.40 x 1000 I picked win
And
Won: 2400.00
1. 19.09.13 01:00AM
Criciuma SC - Fluminense RJ (1X2)
Customer type: Fluminense RJ @ 2.40
Result: Fluminense RJ

@ 2.30 x 1000 I picked
Won: 0.00
1. 18.09.13 11:00PM
CA Aldosivi - Boca Unidos (1X2)
Customer type: CA Aldosivi @ 2.30
Result: X

Total outcome 2/3

Total all I spend 3k and gained 2k+

Out of the three Single games I played 2 won and one Loss so I gained more even with a Loss. But if I had Accumulated all 3 I would have been crying aye one cut me I for don hit 50k ahgrr!!! Next time dey sha God go do am. I go win. You will end up funding ur account and Loosing ur hard earn money to one bookie day in and out. So guys play wisely and win Big
D futbol24 app is a 'must have' for any android using punter. But its best for getting live scores in real time. Imagine I was watching a match on dstv while my futbol24 app was running. The app blinked goal while it actually took 10 seconds later before that team actually scored on dstv [i][/i] grin
All in all, it's a good app but be warned, don't follow the tips like a blind man o....do ur own analysis too.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kodred(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Any good mathematician here? I wanna bet on dese odds frm a tennis match with d aim of making $5 profit. I wanna bet on both players with odd of 1.20 and 4.50. Can anybody tell me how much each to stake so no matter d outcome I still win my $5? Anxiously waiting for a reply. Thanks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chokoani: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
kodred: Any good mathematician here? I wanna bet on dese odds frm a tennis match with d aim of making $5 profit. I wanna bet on both players with odd of 1.20 and 4.50. Can anybody tell me how much each to stake so no matter d outcome I still win my $5? Anxiously waiting for a reply. Thanks

Bros if we had knwn dat,we for no worry na
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
One mistake football bettors make is that, they make sport betting their only source of income, it makes you desperate.and at the end you loose money. betting should be more of fun and making cash. so if you know you are good at writing, and committed to working hard, i can mentor you on how to make money online. one on one online training.all you got to pay is your consultancy bill, the betting thing would be on too. let me know if your interested. it aint free ,just for serious fellas
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chokoani: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2013
royalads: One mistake football bettors make is that, they make sport betting their only source of income, it makes you desperate.and at the end you loose money. betting should be more of fun and making cash. so if you know you are good at writing, and committed to working hard, i can mentor you on how to make money online. one on one online training.all you got to pay is your consultancy bill, the betting thing would be on too. let me know if your interested. it aint free ,just for serious fellas

Am interested bro but depends on d type of writin u mean and if dey pay well
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kingk(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2013
royalads: One mistake football bettors make is that, they make sport betting their only source of income, it makes you desperate.and at the end you loose money. betting should be more of fun and making cash. so if you know you are good at writing, and committed to working hard, i can mentor you on how to make money online. one on one online training.all you got to pay is your consultancy bill, the betting thing would be on too. let me know if your interested. it aint free ,just for serious fellas

Pls oga kindly open another thread for your topic.........here is not for an advert, here is for like minded people.
Moreover if you are kin in helping people why can't you do it for them if you are committed in helping your fellow humaity as Oga lordz has done it here for many, inshort oga go find market somewhere abegiiiiiiiiii
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2013

scammer alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dombible(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
rigormortis:

grin
rigormortis:

since oga Lordsbiz is blockd people has bn postin shit here.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by caesare: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
shout out to lordsbiz and other great nlanders who have contributed to this great thread. i stumbled on this section yesterday and had to go through it twice from page 1 to 14. my jotter don full with mind blowing revelations.
i have some questions that needs immediate attention, pls forgive my ignorance i just want to get a holistic view of business

1.why must the total amount of bets be under 20% of total account balance?

2. assuming i have 500 in my nairabet acct can i use 100 to play all 8 matches or do i have to play each individual match with 100?

3. is there a way that each scoreline can bet accumulated in a single slip such that if any one clicks i would win still using my 100 rather than when one fails ,the whole slip fails.
awaiting ur responses. thnks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
GREETINGS EVERYONE , BEEN AWAY FOR LONG BUT AM PROMISING TO BE HERE NOW HENCEFORT. Greetings to LORDBIZ AND OTHERS.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
caesare: shout out to lordsbiz and other great nlanders who have contributed to this great thread. i stumbled on this section yesterday and had to go through it twice from page 1 to 14. my jotter don full with mind blowing revelations.
i have some questions that needs immediate attention, pls forgive my ignorance i just want to get a holistic view of business

1.why must the total amount of bets be under 20% of total account balance?

2. assuming i have 500 in my nairabet acct can i use 100 to play all 8 matches or do i have to play each individual match with 100?

3. is there a way that each scoreline can bet accumulated in a single slip such that if any one clicks i would win still using my 100 rather than when one fails ,the whole slip fails.
awaiting ur responses. thnks
. LET ME TRY AS A LEARNER TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. First, you need to go and Read all about Money Management. Search the Web for that key word and you will be Glad you Did. ON your Question, assume your balance on a naija Bookie is 500, you most not stake more than 50 for a single bet , staking above it means you are breaking the Law of Money Management which state that your Stake should not be more than 10% or at Maximum 20% of your total Bank Balance. . Second Question and Third will be handle together. I WANT TO STATE THIS EMPHATICALLY, NEVER VENTURE INTO THE SCORED PREDICTION WITHOUT HAVING MUCH CASH WIT YOU. It is not a Instant hit but a Gradual Thing. NEVER YOU ACCUMULATE WIT CORRECT SCORE, PLAY IT ALL AS SINGLES. You can Dedicate a Particular Account For it and Monitor it wit jotter. At Least start wit #200 minimum on each wit 7outcomes that should be around 1400 so i always believe anyone starting that should be having 2k for it . You do not SOUND as a pro or someone is has been long on this BUSINESS, i meant no insult at ALL, why not try all areas, grow your fund and then come back to Correct Score predict. Areas like Over O.5, Over1.5, team To Score and Handicap are Good Markets Too. I will be here should you have anymore question. RHEMITE
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
NO MATTER HOW SWEET IT IS, 1X2 IS A DANGEROUS PATH FOR ANY ONE WHO TREAD IT. IF YOU MUST TREAD IT THEN EMBRACE HANDICAP , EITHER ASIAN OR EUROPEAN. LIVERPOOL, NEWCASTLE, DORTMUND ARE LESSON TO BE LEARNT. My Learner's Opinion Though. RHEMITE
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
The leagues are getting unpredictable...Most people expected Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund to win their matches..Liverpool lost while Borussia Dortmund drew their match against small teams.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
THE OVER 1.5 goal is a Vibrant MARKET, though many who hates accumulating will disagree , but i beg their Indulgence ON this. Been Working on German league and Liga 3, Italy Seria B and The Championship. Wit AN average Odd of 1.16 to 1.25. Three Accumulation or 4, though i believe 3 is moderate enough should give you an Odd of 1.7 to 1.8. Will BE concentrating on this for a while and Drop picks when time Allow ME. Just Another Learner's Opinion From RHEMITE
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Also Staying wit Those Leagues About and some you can Discover yourself. There are some Teams that must Score whenever they are HOME , they might Lose the Match but score they must, Backing THEM to Give you a Goal is what punting on. The Lower Leagues of top European Leagues are where you get Good odds for this. Not about been favourite but having a level wit your opponent that can make you score a goal. Today EMPOLI, BRESCIA, WATFORD, QPR, PETERBROUGLE, DAISBURG, SEINA,WOLFSBURG ALL SCORED For ME. Only Blackburn refuses to score and spoil one of my Three Combo of team To score which consist of 4teams each wit average odd of 1.7 to 1.85 . HOPE SOMEONE IS GETTING AN IDEA. Thank Rhemite
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
angelblaze1991: The leagues are getting unpredictable...Most people expected Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund to win their matches..Liverpool lost while Borussia Dortmund drew their match against small teams.
. SMALL TEAM YOU SAY, OK O. I Reserve My Comments.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
gud day guys,got to kno som low scorin leagues: slovakia,isreal,czech rep,cyprus,turkey.u can even concentrate more on their lower leagues. pls can som1 giv a chart sampl of how u can turn 100 naira into 500 naira in a day or two days,using the over/under and correct score strategy.pls make una no vex wit my qstn.jst nid dat clearity.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by wundakind(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
jtmoneyjt: gud day guys,got to kno som low scorin leagues: slovakia,isreal,czech rep,cyprus,turkey.u can even concentrate more on their lower leagues. pls can som1 giv a chart sampl of how u can turn 100 naira into 500 naira in a day or two days,using the over/under and correct score strategy.pls make una no vex wit my qstn.jst nid dat clearity.

cheesy i just learnt one compoundin tip...... Will post it wen i have funded my nairabet nd tested it.. am also workin on creatin a good M.M for it... To minimize loss sha grin
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
wundakind:

cheesy i just learnt one compoundin tip...... Will post it wen i have funded my nairabet nd tested it.. am also workin on creatin a good M.M for it... To minimize loss sha grin
thanx bro i wont start bettin until i get d formula to d question i asked above, i just hope d rest lords in da house can help me
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
jtmoneyjt: gud day guys,got to kno som low scorin leagues: slovakia,isreal,czech rep,cyprus,turkey.u can even concentrate more on their lower leagues. pls can som1 giv a chart sampl of how u can turn 100 naira into 500 naira in a day or two days,using the over/under and correct score strategy.pls make una no vex wit my qstn.jst nid dat clearity.
abeg lords of dis house am waitin for som1 to smile at me
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
. DID YOU JUST SAY THAT CRECH IS A LOW SCORING LEAGUE. GO BACK AND CHECK THAT LEAGUE PLEASE IT IS MY LEAGUE FOR OVER 1.5 GOALS. WE HAVE AND AVERAGE GOAL OF 2.5 IN THAT LEAGUE.
AS FOR THE 100 TO 500, HAVE BEEN DOING THAT IN THE GENERAL THREAD AND HAVE FAILED TWICE BUT LEARNT SOME VITAL LESSONS , SO COME TOMORROW I AM STARTING SOMETHING THAT IS UNIQUE AND LOW RISK, MIND YOU IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK BUT A MARATHON THAT IS FUN AND ALSO A STEADY STREAM OF INCOME. I WILL BE POSTING IT TOMORROW 23RD OF SEPT, 2013.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Rhemite: . DID YOU JUST SAY THAT CRECH IS A LOW SCORING LEAGUE. GO BACK AND CHECK THAT LEAGUE PLEASE IT IS MY LEAGUE FOR OVER 1.5 GOALS. WE HAVE AND AVERAGE GOAL OF 2.5 IN THAT LEAGUE.
AS FOR THE 100 TO 500, HAVE BEEN DOING THAT IN THE GENERAL THREAD AND HAVE FAILED TWICE BUT LEARNT SOME VITAL LESSONS , SO COME TOMORROW I AM STARTING SOMETHING THAT IS UNIQUE AND LOW RISK, MIND YOU IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK BUT A MARATHON THAT IS FUN AND ALSO A STEADY STREAM OF INCOME. I WILL BE POSTING IT TOMORROW 23RD OF SEPT, 2013.
aite sir wld be waitin
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Rhemite: . DID YOU JUST SAY THAT CRECH IS A LOW SCORING LEAGUE. GO BACK AND CHECK THAT LEAGUE PLEASE IT IS MY LEAGUE FOR OVER 1.5 GOALS. WE HAVE AND AVERAGE GOAL OF 2.5 IN THAT LEAGUE.
bt somwia in dis thread lordsbiz said somtin pertainiin turnin 100 to 500 mayb i ddt understand dat point and if i am write i jst want to c a sample of d formula to achieve it
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by valigil: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Work from your Mobile Phone, Tablet, Laptop & get paid. Visit http://www./WDMAz now. You have NOTHING TO LOOSE. ALL countries ACCEPTED
mascot87: Hit it
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2013
HELLO ALL. HOW HAVE YOU BEING ? VERY SOON I WILL BE DISHING OUT ANOTHER SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE FORMULAR. DONT DULL. LETS GET MORE GREENS.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dombible(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2013
lordsbiz: HELLO ALL. HOW HAVE YOU BEING ? VERY SOON I WILL BE DISHING OUT ANOTHER SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE FORMULAR. DONT DULL. LETS GET MORE GREENS.
grin
lordsbiz: HELLO ALL. HOW HAVE YOU BEING ? VERY SOON I WILL BE DISHING OUT ANOTHER SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE FORMULAR. DONT DULL. LETS GET MORE GREENS.
oh missed you so much Lordsbiz...waiten gently for my mentor the Lordsbiz.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by johnnobles: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
The guy from sango greets u in prostration. I have gone to learn the basis of betting from a nairalander ( paid service) . Your thread brought about the motivation and now am dining with the greens. I apply the 0.5 and multiple correct score method only. Thank u very much boss. I just can't wait for your next strategy. Osheee
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by authecosta911(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jest passn by wit my keke maruwa 2 say kudos to u guyz in d building.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2013
lordsbiz: LETS CONTINUE: in footbal betting there are people who started with just 1000naira and end up making over a 100,000 naira, its is possible, but if you want o make such earning you have to understand a very simple pattern, you need to understand that to do this you need to have rule that you need to follow with your life and you never break them, then you are on your way to success, so to continue our teaching, like i said in football anything can happen, in footbal, match fixing is a grevious offense punishable by law, so with that in mind you can be rest assured that you are secured, you cant fix a match neither cant the betting company so you both dont know what the outcome of the game but just hoping. i dont care about the company, all i care about is you, and my purpose here is to make you a winner, this procedure i want to share is easy but you have to follow it to the later, all you need in your betting account for this is just 500naira-1k to start betting with, dont bother investing 20000, remember like i said earlier, it doesnt matter how much you bet with if you lose you lose , no refund i mean no refund so like every wise business man, why noy invest very little and make big money?
my oga lordsbiz i know things are much for u to handle,can u pls spare ur tyme and create a formular where by i can turn 100 naira to 500 naira in two days,i would prefer usin the under and over goals strategy. Pls dont ignore me abeg.thanx man.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2013
lordsbiz: sorry guys for the delay, battery was dead in the afternoon but the good news is that am back so without wasting time the next mistake made mostly is
2: OVER ACCUMULATION. over accumulation is one of the mistakes made mostly, dont get me wrong, accumulation is a great way of making profit but when you over accumulate the loss is inevitable, even if you win an over accumulation it just once in a while, i bet ii, you will lose more times than winning an over accumulation, way way more time. to make the picture more clear, imagine this, a person accumulating 10 games, lets assume the ratio of each game is 1:1 that is you have 1 and the bookmaker has one, making it a total of ratio 10:10, so lets play the game and see if you can win, pick 10 balls with color yellow and another 10 balls of color blue, this balls should be of thesame size and shape the only difference should be the colors, put these balls in a black bag, pic a non transparent cloth an tie you face with it so you dont see anything, dip your hand into this bag and stir the balls, after stiring start picking the balls randomly, pick ten balls, now let me ask, what is the assurance that for each ball you pick you will guess the color right before picking it out, i guess there is no chance of guessing all the colors right, thats the case when you over accumulate, and what makes it worse is even when you accumulate 1X2 games, the odd increases but it dims your chances of beating the bookmaker, so the issue is this, the lesser the accumulation the greater your chances viceversa. but always remember that accumulation is a sure way of making more but it has to be done wisely, so let me ask have you being over accumulating? 5 games or above? i know few dont but for most who understand the joy of catching home big wins they have, that why you have testimonies like these, "OH BOY I WOULD HAVE WON 50K YESTERDAY IF NOT FOR JUST ONE GAME, I WOULD HAVE WON TI WITH JUST 500NAIRA" bros na lie! you dey coveteous, remember in accumulation, you lose one you lose all. so why not stick to the winning side, it better to win 500naira with 100naira than lose 2000naira which was suppose to win you 100K. learning anything yet? lets continue, are you ready for the next?
lordsbiz: LETS CONTINUE: in footbal betting there are people who started with just 1000naira and end up making over a 100,000 naira, its is possible, but if you want o make such earning you have to understand a very simple pattern, you need to understand that to do this you need to have rule that you need to follow with your life and you never break them, then you are on your way to success, so to continue our teaching, like i said in football anything can happen, in footbal, match fixing is a grevious offense punishable by law, so with that in mind you can be rest assured that you are secured, you cant fix a match neither cant the betting company so you both dont know what the outcome of the game but just hoping. i dont care about the company, all i care about is you, and my purpose here is to make you a winner, this procedure i want to share is easy but you have to follow it to the later, all you need in your betting account for this is just 500naira-1k to start betting with, dont bother investing 20000, remember like i said earlier, it doesnt matter how much you bet with if you lose you lose , no refund i mean no refund so like every wise business man, why noy invest very little and make big money?
my oga lordsbiz i know things are much for u to handle,can u pls spare ur tyme and create a formular where by i can turn 100 naira to 500 naira in two days,i would prefer usin the under and over goals strategy. Pls dont ignore me abeg.thanx man.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2013
lordsbiz: sorry guys for the delay, battery was dead in the afternoon but the good news is that am back so without wasting time the next mistake made mostly is
2: OVER ACCUMULATION. over accumulation is one of the mistakes made mostly, dont get me wrong, accumulation is a great way of making profit but when you over accumulate the loss is inevitable, even if you win an over accumulation it just once in a while, i bet ii, you will lose more times than winning an over accumulation, way way more time. to make the picture more clear, imagine this, a person accumulating 10 games, lets assume the ratio of each game is 1:1 that is you have 1 and the bookmaker has one, making it a total of ratio 10:10, so lets play the game and see if you can win, pick 10 balls with color yellow and another 10 balls of color blue, this balls should be of thesame size and shape the only difference should be the colors, put these balls in a black bag, pic a non transparent cloth an tie you face with it so you dont see anything, dip your hand into this bag and stir the balls, after stiring start picking the balls randomly, pick ten balls, now let me ask, what is the assurance that for each ball you pick you will guess the color right before picking it out, i guess there is no chance of guessing all the colors right, thats the case when you over accumulate, and what makes it worse is even when you accumulate 1X2 games, the odd increases but it dims your chances of beating the bookmaker, so the issue is this, the lesser the accumulation the greater your chances viceversa. but always remember that accumulation is a sure way of making more but it has to be done wisely, so let me ask have you being over accumulating? 5 games or above? i know few dont but for most who understand the joy of catching home big wins they have, that why you have testimonies like these, "OH BOY I WOULD HAVE WON 50K YESTERDAY IF NOT FOR JUST ONE GAME, I WOULD HAVE WON TI WITH JUST 500NAIRA" bros na lie! you dey coveteous, remember in accumulation, you lose one you lose all. so why not stick to the winning side, it better to win 500naira with 100naira than lose 2000naira which was suppose to win you 100K. learning anything yet? lets continue, are you ready for the next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.