Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146868 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Davedgr8(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bad market...Todays pick has wrecked my bank roll...
Lemme go refresh myself..
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nzecorneboy: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
KAI!!! KAI!!! So at last i read dis thread 4rm page 0 to page 15. I already subscribd 4rm page 1. Mehhnn nah tym to kick d ass of dis bookmakers. Al glory to God dat gav u@op d knwoledg to set up dis thread and al tank to lordbiz and my ogas in dah buildn. RIP naijabet, nairabet, 1960bet, as far as ah dey concerned.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
jtmoneyjt: my oga lordsbiz i know things are much for u to handle,can u pls spare ur tyme and create a formular where by i can turn 100 naira to 500 naira in two days,i would prefer usin the under and over goals strategy. Pls dont ignore me abeg.thanx man.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by oddytony(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
this is the very problem everybody is having............... when u make gambling a habit/occupation u cant go far thats why its called gambling its based on luck. go to your account once in a while place a bet with extra money not the money that your life so badly depends on then just relax if u win rejoice if u loose just forget.......why do pple have to make life so complicated? one more thing if you think that you will make it in this life by betting jeje oh na poverty you de find so......
life gets boring sometimes we bet to make it interesting

REMEMBER A GREEDy MAN WILL GAMBLE,LOOSE AND FALL SICK BECAUSE HE IS GREEDY.. cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=jtmoneyjt][/quote]
you will have to do it with live matches, wait till the game is around 80 minutes and be sure to know that both team are contented with the current score line i.e, either one team is losing big, and cant meet up or the other has scored enough, or they are playing a draw and both team have equal strength so they both will rather defend and settle for a draw, dont play this game with team that are goal mongers or when a very weak team is playing a very strong one, just use wisdom, and dont bet all your money at a go, you can bet the 500 in 100's, try it out
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2013
My Oga,i did'nt quite understand that sir.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2013
For Pool Stakers, ipswich vs brighton x, For Pool Stakers, ipswich vs brighton x, bradford vs shrewsbury x, bristol city vs colchester x, wolves vs sheff united x, hull city vs wet ham x. Bankers r spurs vs blues X, ipswich vs brighton X, wolves vs sheff united X. Good luck. Apply MM2. Viewers discretion is advised. Good morning.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2013
@oddytony: that is what I was trying to tell them,and they termed me SCAM. U cnt earn a living with betting,because whether u lyk it or nt,its gambling. The bookie wud always win. I make alot of money from betting,bt i write more by writing articles and clickbank marketing. Betting is jus for fun.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2013
When u start betting for fun,u tend to win more.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nzecorneboy: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please who can gv me list of high scoring leagues make i apply method 2
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lekkie073(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
royalads: @oddytony: that is what I was trying to tell them,and they termed me SCAM. U cnt earn a living with betting,because whether u lyk it or nt,its gambling. The bookie wud always win. I make alot of money from betting,bt i write more by writing articles and clickbank marketing. Betting is jus for fun.
Get ur bad luck out ta dis th read nicca angry
Abi dem swear for u?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
royalads: @oddytony: that is what I was trying to tell them,and they termed me SCAM. U cnt earn a living with betting,because whether u lyk it or nt,its gambling. The bookie wud always win. I make alot of money from betting,bt i write more by writing articles and clickbank marketing. Betting is jus for fun.
it is your type that lack basic discipline and money management in betting...otherwise you wouldn't be spewing rubbish. Get lost!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 3:28am On Sep 29, 2013
@lekkie, @domcarez: It is your type that motivates me to work on this my betting site, so that it can be launched soonest, so that I the bookie would suck your money away, because, THE BOOKIE ALWAYS WIN, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. and mind your @domcarez am not a learner in the betting field, if you had gone through this trend, you would have seen my own contribution. I have more techniques I use in wining my matches, but its not just worth sharing with you guys, so u wouldn't turn around and use it to suck me down when my betting site is ready. CIAO CIAO and good luck with your quest of earning a livelihood with football betting.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by oluboyo04(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2013
lordsbiz: To place multiple single bets on the most probable
regular time correct scores; for instance:
1-0, 0-1
1-1, 2-2
2-1, 1-2
3-2, 2-3 or 2-0, 0-2
This covers 100% of the most match outcomes, out of these scores you will be focusing on just eight of these scores which will approximately give you eighty% of most probale goals scored in football. dont just pick 8 scores out of this scores like a dummy as in gabbage in gabbga out, there are differences in leagues, like some leagues eg FRENCH LEAGUE 0-0 is very common so you may have to included this score and you dont need to go as high
3-0, 3-2, 2-3 in such league because goal are hard to score, very rare, if you get what i mean, so you can cut your picks down to 60% ie only betting on 6 correct scores. but if you maintain 80% there is higher chance that you will win, if you guys are okay with this please indicate i move on.... we got to do this quick, maybe someone can still win something today.....
sure

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2013
cool
royalads: @lekkie, @domcarez: It is your type that motivates me to work on this my betting site, so that it can be launched soonest, so that I the bookie would suck your money away, because, THE BOOKIE ALWAYS WIN, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. and mind your @domcarez am not a learner in the betting field, if you had gone through this trend, you would have seen my own contribution. I have more techniques I use in wining my matches, but its not just worth sharing with you guys, so u wouldn't turn around and use it to suck me down when my betting site is ready. CIAO CIAO and good luck with your quest of earning a livelihood with football betting.
Hahahahah....so you admit you have a winning strategy? Hmmmm....interesting....what makes you think others don't have a winning strategy.....u r just confusing ur earlier post with this latest one which makes me to conclude that u are just confused or may be your are one of those info marketers that don't practice what they sell....like I said discipline and and money management are very important in betting...if its eating u up that you have not made a dime from betting...sorry for u8) and do let me knw when your betting site is ready so my friends and i can register and rip u off....u think everyone is a gambler in punting
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dungas30(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
pls sir am intrested bt pls i havnt done it before so pls i nees u to help me with d step by step on how to start my email is dungas@rocketmail.com pls nid ur help
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kentochi(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2013
I thankGod that i made it page 15 thanks to all the boss here.
In my own case i have not make #1 from online since i started using internet but i wounder y i love browsing more than any thing, stil am always broke but i no that one day i will make at list (#100) i have to start small with this steps, although am not football freak at all but since i need money for so many things, i have to start building big interest for it.
Apart from betting any one with any other format in which one can earn small money online should pls help me out thanks.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
lordsbiz:
you will have to do it with live matches, wait till the game is around 80 minutes and be sure to know that both team are contented with the current score line i.e, either one team is losing big, and cant meet up or the other has scored enough, or they are playing a draw and both team have equal strength so they both will rather defend and settle for a draw, dont play this game with team that are goal mongers or when a very weak team is playing a very strong one, just use wisdom, and dont bet all your money at a go, you can bet the 500 in 100's, try it out
thanx sir i appreciate ur tym and contribution i was actualy thinkn of somtin lyk dat. Another qstn, how do i deposit my funds witout dis agents because most of dem from what i read from forums is dat dey delay much.thanx man
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nzecorneboy: Please who can gv me list of high scoring leagues make i apply method 2
most norway leagues div 3,costa rica,denmark,andora
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ngezeck(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
warstories: For Pool Stakers, ipswich vs brighton x, For Pool Stakers, ipswich vs brighton x, bradford vs shrewsbury x, bristol city vs colchester x, wolves vs sheff united x, hull city vs wet ham x. Bankers r spurs vs blues X, ipswich vs brighton X, wolves vs sheff united X. Good luck. Apply MM2. Viewers discretion is advised. Good morning.
wat is dis person writin wolves is nt playing sheff dis wk end and d rest od oda teams above pls go tru ur writing nd re shuffle
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
For som days now nobody is writin anytin y? Well i learnt a techniq i use to confirm my o/u goals pls house hw do u see dis tech.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
U pull past 5 games of the two teams to play,d games should be against oda teams,if d final score line was above 2.5 u award d game 0.5 points if both teams scored in d game u award anoda 0.75 points but if none scored or only 1 team scores u giv d game -0.75 points.if d scoreline is below 2.5 u award -o.5 points.u do dis for all ten games and add up d points and watever u get is wat u go wit as ur pprediction.so wat i do is i use dis tech to confirm ngerziks formular if i get same ansa i pik d game but if conflictin i pass ova
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nzecorneboy: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
jtmoneyjt: U pull past 5 games of the two teams to play,d games should be against oda teams,if d final score line was above 2.5 u award d game 0.5 points if both teams scored in d game u award anoda 0.75 points but if none scored or only 1 team scores u giv d game -0.75 points.if d scoreline is below 2.5 u award -o.5 points.u do dis for all ten games and add up d points and watever u get is wat u go wit as ur pprediction.so wat i do is i use dis tech to confirm ngerziks formular if i get same ansa i pik d game but if conflictin i pass ova
bt is it favouring u?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jtmoneyjt: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nzecorneboy:
bt is it favouring u?
from my paper work it is 80 percent ok,d only loosers are games where d extraordinary happens as in areas where only God knos y d game went d oda way,dose r games i loose,and i kno its nt my fault
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2013
ANOTHER BOOKMAKER KILLER METHOD FORMULATED AND COMPLETED
WITH THIS IF YOU ARE SKILLFUL ENOUGH YOU CAN GO TO THE BANK EVERYDAY TO CASH YOUR GREENS
ITS A LIVE BETTING METHOD AND ITS IN THE CATEGORY OF HIGHEST SCORING HALF
HOW TO:
JUST WAIT TILL THE MATCHES START AND FIND OUT GAMES IN WHICH THE BETTING SITE YOU BET WITH HAVE LIVE BETTING. ONCE THESE GAMES START START CHECKING THEIR LIVE SCORE UNTIL AROUND 30MINUTES NOW SELECT THE GAMES WITH NO GOALS YET AS AT AROUNT 30MINUTES QUICKLY RUSH TO YOUR BETTING SITE AND STAKE ON SECOND HALF AS THE HIGHEST SCORING HALF. WITH THIS KIND OF METHOD MOSTLY YOU WILL WIN BECOS IF THERE IS NO GOAL IN THE FIRST HALF ALL YOU NEED TO WIN IS JUST A GOAL IN THE SECOND HALF. EVEN IF THERE WAS STILL A GOAL IN THE FIRST HALF MOST TEAMS WILL PUT MORE GOALS IN IN THE SECOND HALF AND REMEMBER NEVER TO BET IN THIS CATEGORY ON GAMES WITH TWO GOALS OR MORE ALREADY IN THE FIRST HALF. I GOT SOME OTHER TRICK TO PERFECT THIS GAME MORE BUT DROP YOUR COMMENT AND TESTIMONIES. THIS POST MAYBE DELETED BY ME OH. BECOS OF SOME FOLKS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LORDSBIZ NOONI. LET THE GREENS FLOW

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nzecorneboy: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Tnx Man so hapy 4 dat, wil gv it a try
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Nice one bro...will try it out
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by huzaifaidris: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
It has been a while since you posted but thank you for the usual help

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.