Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146982 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kentochi(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2013
lordsbiz: ANOTHER BOOKMAKER KILLER METHOD FORMULATED AND COMPLETED
WITH THIS IF YOU ARE SKILLFUL ENOUGH YOU CAN GO TO THE BANK EVERYDAY TO CASH YOUR GREENS
ITS A LIVE BETTING METHOD AND ITS IN THE CATEGORY OF HIGHEST SCORING HALF
HOW TO:
JUST WAIT TILL THE MATCHES START AND FIND OUT GAMES IN WHICH THE BETTING SITE YOU BET WITH HAVE LIVE BETTING. ONCE THESE GAMES START START CHECKING THEIR LIVE SCORE UNTIL AROUND 30MINUTES NOW SELECT THE GAMES WITH NO GOALS YET AS AT AROUNT 30MINUTES QUICKLY RUSH TO YOUR BETTING SITE AND STAKE ON SECOND HALF AS THE HIGHEST SCORING HALF. WITH THIS KIND OF METHOD MOSTLY YOU WILL WIN BECOS IF THERE IS NO GOAL IN THE FIRST HALF ALL YOU NEED TO WIN IS JUST A GOAL IN THE SECOND HALF. EVEN IF THERE WAS STILL A GOAL IN THE FIRST HALF MOST TEAMS WILL PUT MORE GOALS IN IN THE SECOND HALF AND REMEMBER NEVER TO BET IN THIS CATEGORY ON GAMES WITH TWO GOALS OR MORE ALREADY IN THE FIRST HALF. I GOT SOME OTHER TRICK TO PERFECT THIS GAME MORE BUT DROP YOUR COMMENT AND TESTIMONIES. THIS POST MAYBE DELETED BY ME OH. BECOS OF SOME FOLKS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LORDSBIZ NOONI. LET THE GREENS FLOW

master help your boy pls just want to learn how to press bet on matchs pls help me thanks.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2013
ANOTHER TWIST TO THIS WHOLE THING NOW IS THAT FOR EVERY LIVE MATCHES WE WILL ALL BE MEETING HERE TO FOLLOW LIVE SCORES AND PLACE OUR BETS ON THESE CATEGORIES
http:///Mobile/upcomingLives this is a link to daily live matches check the link out to know when there will be live matches and lets win together i will be expecting you all when live matches start. COURTESY: LORDSBIZ

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by huzaifaidris: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
lordsbiz: ANOTHER TWIST TO THIS WHOLE THING NOW IS THAT FOR EVERY LIVE MATCHES WE WILL ALL BE MEETING HERE TO FOLLOW LIVE SCORES AND PLACE OUR BETS ON THESE CATEGORIES
http:///Mobile/upcomingLives this is a link to daily live matches check the link out to know when there will be live matches and lets win together i will be expecting you all when live matches start. COURTESY: LORDSBIZ

Im with you man. Will come here later during live matches. Hope I wont be alone
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Moso(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
boss kudos to u for dis write up ave fund my account wif naijapredict pls wot it is d meaning of under/over 2.5
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by huzaifaidris: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Moso: boss kudos to u for dis write up ave fund my account wif naijapredict pls wot it is d meaning of under/over 2.5

Under 2.5 means there will be 2 goals or less
Over 2.5 means there will be minimum of 3 goals
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by nkpommpko(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
lordsbiz: i know my people, my people know me, those are the word of jesus
ogoplus
mascot87
jbrain88
chogorkizz
cutemike
colonel20
rhemite
simplyOJ
gbosah
michky
skynet247
atuagbo
you guys are highly recognised, there are some people out there checking out this thread just to extract from where they did not sow, for your info, i will give you all a shock of your lives, except these names above anyother beneficiary who never contribute to the progress of this teaching must be a learner. i got it all planned out. soon i will be dealing with this set of people only and together we will make our winnings, everybody cant be a success its not a curse but for these set of guys above its too late for you guys to be poor even if you want to. a word is enough for the wise.
some off us have not bet before and are willing to learn since you say you want to guide us to the promise land please do I need to be making small money from this football we pay dstv to watch thanks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by MissLeslie(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hi guys,tks for the great
work here,pls which nigeria bookies do
u think is the best? Between 1960bet
and nairabet or(others)
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by huzaifaidris: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Miss Leslie: Hi guys,tks for the great
and nairabet or(others)

I use nairabet and its a great bookie. Instant funding through atm card and you account gets credited if you win a bet in less than 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nzecorneboy: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2013
Miss Leslie: Hi guys,tks for the great
and nairabet or(others)
try also naijabet. Its a good 1
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Jimbiz(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2013
how do i deposit on nairabet using my atm card...pls is important
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by nkpommpko(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Rhemite: . LET ME TRY AS A LEARNER TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. First, you need to go and Read all about Money Management. Search the Web for that key word and you will be Glad you Did. ON your Question, assume your balance on a naija Bookie is 500, you most not stake more than 50 for a single bet , staking above it means you are breaking the Law of Money Management which state that your Stake should not be more than 10% or at Maximum 20% of your total Bank Balance. . Second Question and Third will be handle together. I WANT TO STATE THIS EMPHATICALLY, NEVER VENTURE INTO THE SCORED PREDICTION WITHOUT HAVING MUCH CASH WIT YOU. It is not a Instant hit but a Gradual Thing. NEVER YOU ACCUMULATE WIT CORRECT SCORE, PLAY IT ALL AS SINGLES. You can Dedicate a Particular Account For it and Monitor it wit jotter. At Least start wit #200 minimum on each wit 7outcomes that should be around 1400 so i always believe anyone starting that should be having 2k for it . You do not SOUND as a pro or someone is has been long on this BUSINESS, i meant no insult at ALL, why not try all areas, grow your fund and then come back to Correct Score predict. Areas like Over O.5, Over1.5, team To Score and Handicap are Good Markets Too. I will be here should you have anymore question. RHEMITE
please how do I place the bets for half time 0.5 on a team or is it on both teams?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nwogbe: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wanna meet a broda familiar wit this online betting stuff dat resides in abia state for one on one tutorial. Just indicate and we will see hw we can make an appointment. Thks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Spambot: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nwogbe: Wanna meet a broda familiar wit this online betting stuff dat resides in abia state for one on one tutorial. Just indicate and we will see hw we can make an appointment. Thks
Hey mr.
Don't stress yourself.
Search for this thread on nairaland "sport betting school" by unclenna.
Share your testimony after that.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nwogbe: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Spambot:
Hey mr.
Don't stress yourself.
Search for this thread on nairaland "sport betting school" by unclenna.
Share your testimony after that.
Thnks man will do dat. Buh we wey no go skul so, u no see say na one on one tins go beta?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Spambot: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nwogbe:
Thnks man will do dat. Buh we wey no go skul so, u no see say na one on one tins go beta?
Even if person no know wetin be school,.......

Just check it out man.. Believe in yourself!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
actually planned on doing some live stuff wit people yesterday, i was shocked nobody showed, anyway i made my greens, and definitely can force success on people. lets make wise use of our opportunities. till other time peeps. halla

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by udemzyudex(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
kudos bro.... like the way u handle things here...
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2013
luvin dis thread men wats up for today?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by rmb5491: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Buy cheap PM, EP, payza etc and all other e_ currency to play. Online betting contact rmb5491@gmail.com 08024940672
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ghetomum: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
naijapredict.com can also pay try
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by bobojoshua(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ lordsbiz and. all
Abeg ,show me how to play multiple. correct score bet on nairabet
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Jimbiz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
how do i fund my nairabet account with m atm card
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by huzaifaidris: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jimbiz: how do i fund my nairabet account with m atm card

Click on deposit and select atm/credit card. It will take you to interswitch site where you enter your card details. Make sure the phone number you used in registering the bank account is there cos they will send you a pin (that's for gtbank sha). Hope you find this helpful
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by samexycool(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
lordsbiz: actually planned on doing some live stuff wit people yesterday, i was shocked nobody showed, anyway i made my greens, and definitely can force success on people. lets make wise use of our opportunities. till other time peeps. halla
BRO WEN WUD D LIVE MATCH THING TAKE PLACE AGAIN SO I CAN JOIN YOU.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by MissLeslie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I use nairabet and its a great bookie. Instant funding through atm card and you account gets credited if you win a bet in less than 5 minutes.

thanks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by EmmaB4(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Phwew! Just finish reading from pages 0-16...I must say this thread is very educating and inspiring...thanks @lordbiz and others who contributed immensely to this thread. Gratitude
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by CHIDEXCHIDEX: 3:17am On Oct 14, 2013
greetings!!! please does any of you use planetof bets? how reliable are they? i love their system because they have a lot of inplay from money till night and have low stake of 0.1 $ and uses an easy way -perfect money but, on www dot 100bookmakers .com, there are alot of arguments
about their payments.
even, some naijas their are supporting that they don't scam while some say that that if you win more they will just remove your account.
also, they have a reputation in Nigeria by truegoldexchange as many have used them to fund their perfect money. please i need your clearifications.
meanwhile , i thank all those who spent what ever resources and time to give us all these lectures.may you really make it in ICT ac we all have been praying amen.
jtmoneyjt: from my paper work it is 80 percent ok,d only loosers are games where d extraordinary happens as in areas where only God knos y d game went d oda way,dose r games i loose,and i kno its nt my fault
jtmoneyjt: from my paper work it is 80 percent ok,d only loosers are games where d extraordinary happens as in areas where only God knos y d game went d oda way,dose r games i loose,and i kno its nt my fault
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Jimbiz(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Pls house,i dont understand anytin on lawn tennis,i want u guys to put me tru and to explain the SET they play
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jackbennie: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
placing bets on under2.5goals first half is where u can also make some profit although the odds r not much but u can make more profit becos most matches hardly end 3-0 in the first half

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.