Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 (33457 Views)

Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) / Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by dangiwa09(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
P.Stacks:

Don't Defend the indefensible, Don't China have a quality control mechanism, Don't they have stipulated standards they must meet come rain come sun shine.. Don't they have a Standard Organisation of China like "SON", Why don't Nigerians Travel to Germany and tell Germans to reduce their Quality of BMW cars or Mercedez Benz cars?, why must it ne china, when people travel there and ask for sub-standard product its because they too are a willing accomplice to crime.. Go to America and tell them to reduce quality or compromise and see if you won't land in Guatanamo-Bay.

China has built a reputation of Chinco for themselves and that's all that matters to me, no matter how they might quality in their country, Bridges collapse in China, Fast-Trains run off Track in China,
China don't pay attention to details and can't be trusted.. That's it.. You can defend all you want.

China is just a copy cat and no geniuinety whatsoever..

[b]It's either you did not read my comment, or you lack the capacity to fully comprehend the facts I laid down. BMW, MERCEDES are registered companies with trademarks, so NOBODY can just go to Germany (nor anywhere else) and ask them to manufacture those cars for you regardless of quality. There are contract-manufacturing firms in Germany, (and all Europe), USA (all over North America) that'll manufacture goods for you based on the specs you bring to them, people do not go to those places to manufacture because of their high cost of production. Americans, Europeans, Asians and Africans all flock to China because the can make goods cheaper than anyone else. I am not Chinese, neither do I have a direct stake in their economy. I simply stated the facts as they are. You can disprove what I said with facts, if you have any. Apple makes their product in china - FACT, NIKE, ADIDAS, PUMA, WALMART, etc all are made in China, at least over 50% of their components are manufactured in china - FACT! Every single computer/Laptop in the market today, has over 60% of its components made in China. But, just like any other country with a global manufacturing base - India, Indonesia etc, if you request a low quality product, they'll also make it for you. So please, do NOT get on this forum and argue senselessly out of point without any proof, stupidity is NOT a virtue![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by swhiss: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
God created all things!

The rest are made in china
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
swhiss: God created all things!

grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by dangiwa09(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
swhiss: God created all things!

God Created China and Chinese as well, so I guess ALL things are invariably made by GOD!
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Whizzard(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
damnnnn dis is crazy , imagine wen he makes d finishn touches ..... big ups to em bt den again hes chinese #lol
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah cry i swear i cant stop laffin!!! wah is this?? grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
$10,000 for this burnt-looking shell? give me Cherry QQ instead! grin
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by sylve11: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
He tried! well used energy. cool
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Ogojohn(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
drake2005: Not impressed by it. Aba boys or Innoson can do a better job.
IGBO men and their noise making. That is why they complain always of being hated. INNOSON Motors is it not China assembly? Grow up man.
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
vivacious vivi: $10,000 for this burnt-looking shell? give me Cherry QQ instead! grin

Lol
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Willgates(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
ritababe: Na wa oh, every chinese product na fake... Tell me one of their product wey dey last

Techno
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by 3ace(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na who go buy dis one for $10,000.
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
3ace: Na who go buy dis one for $10,000.

That was how much the dude built it . . . he is not selling
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by uchdollar111: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
na wa oh..... All these Chinko People dem no go kill us. Android phone wey Samsung dey sell N150000, they produce Tecno of N10000 now dey don come produce Lamboghini of $100000. Anyway, to test ur knowledge and play a free online version of who wants to be a millionaire, plus latest news visit www.nairaquest.com
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by DECOtech(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
leunamme93: He tried, his dream has finally come to reality bt am definitely not going to drive this.
Na lie!
You will drive worse ones!
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
DECOtech:
Na lie!
You will drive worse ones!

You dey vex oh
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by dokunbam(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Good think
Good chinko product
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
MicroBox: @OP you deserve knock on your head, that yeye thing b replica of lamborghini abi.checkout the rubish steering and yeye odd looking earodynamic desgn. As for the reinventor more greese to your elbow and for the poster three koi koi on your head for saying ''YET THE ORIGINAL ONE COST $1000,000'' Do you want to compare that rubish with the original design.
grin grin It looks very odd.
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vanneni: grin grin It looks very odd.

cool grin
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by drake2005: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ogojohn: IGBO men and their noise making. That is why they complain always of being hated. INNOSON Motors is it not China assembly? Grow up man.

Look at this stupid dark yoruba thing. Still doubting that Innoson manufactures automobiles after yrs of proofs uploaded on Nairaland; you must be a dirty dark yoruba fool. Keep losing sleep at the success and ingenuity of the Igbos. Bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
drake2005:

Look at this stupid dark yoruba thing. Still doubting that Innoson manufactures automobiles after yrs of proofs uploaded on Nairaland; you must be a dirty dark yoruba fool. Keep losing sleep at the success and ingenuity of the Igbos. Bad belle

shocked
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Trut: Thumb up for the guy. China has help alot of people own/buy products that are expensive.
Yeah,hope u dont get to smash that chinko cell u using here on da wall someday due to some lil fox fuss..well d dude tried on da dude
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
The rubbish is even worth less than the $10,000 he spent on it.
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lord_Reed: The rubbish is even worth less than the $10,000 he spent on it.

You call it rubbish, the guy call it achievement . . .
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You call it rubbish, the guy call it achievement . . .

Tell me would you buy that heap of junk for N100,000 (let's even leave aside $10,000)?
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Policewoman(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
That crap for $10,000? Thanks i'd rather buy a kia picanto 2010 model or a TATA NANO for less tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Tell me would you buy that heap of junk for N100,000 (let's even leave aside $10,000)?

I wont drive it, but would i buy it . . . Sans comms!
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Policewoman: That crap for $10,000? Thanks i'd rather buy a kia picanto 2010 model or a TATA NANO for less tongue tongue tongue

You dont wanna be arrested on the road driving it by a police woman
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Ninilowo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Ninilowo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gbam.
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Policewoman(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You dont wanna be arrested on the road driving it by a police woman
And why would i be arrested? Is it a contraband? lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 by Decryptor(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
P.Stacks:

Don't Defend the indefensible, Don't China have a quality control mechanism, Don't they have stipulated standards they must meet come rain come sun shine.. Don't they have a Standard Organisation of China like "SON", Why don't Nigerians Travel to Germany and tell Germans to reduce their Quality of BMW cars or Mercedez Benz cars?, why must it ne china, when people travel there and ask for sub-standard product its because they too are a willing accomplice to crime.. Go to America and tell them to reduce quality or compromise and see if you won't land in Guatanamo-Bay.

China has built a reputation of Chinco for themselves and that's all that matters to me, no matter how they might quality in their country, Bridges collapse in China, Fast-Trains run off Track in China,
China don't pay attention to details and can't be trusted.. That's it.. You can defend all you want.

China is just a copy cat and no geniuinety whatsoever..
Two things i have deduced from your post...You don't travel and you are not learned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria / Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? / How Can I Get Rid Of Rats In My Car Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.