Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids (38724 Views)

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy / States’ Fortunes Dip As Govs Abandon Natural Resources For Abuja Cake / Ten Nigerian Billionaire Oil Tycoons To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Nebeuwa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerians have a lot to learn. It shows that money is not everything.
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by papil: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
ffo: no AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN in the list??
shocked shocked shocked shocked
when Nigerians are busy accumulating wealth 4 there great grand children
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Haywhymido(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thumbs up 4 gentlemen n ladies of change.
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by folahann(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
I swear the African leaders are already planning how to put their sons in power.

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Where is Davido's father. Shey im dey hear now. Later Davido will say ema dami duro, EMI OMO BABA OLOWO

2 Likes

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by AMYpurple(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
motivating in a kinda way
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by apacheguy: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
How would such ppl loot the treasury of the state, automatically the situation in their environment wl make thns work & work perfectly cuz dey bliv in hardwork & not luckwork...heree in naija we hv ppl who re greedy dt dey'l stil & keep d loot whr dey nor their children wl neva hv access to, ours is a pathetic situation
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by gtrust: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Don't mind these 'wise' rich people.

What they are actually doing is screw the SAME poor people!

Let me explain: if they die, government makes 40% of their total worth as inheritance tax.
If they have a foundation: government gets NOTHING!
Those guys WILL NEVER give out more that 5% of their money.
Rich people pay accountants so much money so that they don't have to pay tax to government!
Some end up getting tax grants and waiver!

It gets interesting: who are the patrons of those CHARITIES = THE SAME CHILDREN!

I hate all this noise and making people think you are a philanthropist when you're not.
Bill Gates still sell vaccines to Nigeria, my people are the vaccines for free

Have the vaccines not exhausted their patency rights

Look at South Africa: they refused to provide free antivirus medication for HIV.
South Africa manufactured them without consent of the patent owners and the case is still in court.
Who are the owners of these patents

I beg, forget these 'wise' rich CAPITALIST people.

6 Likes

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Daresh(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
I belong to the same school of thought. I have no plans to leave all my money to my kids. I expect them to go out and make their own not wait around for me to die so they can hammer. I would provide them with the tools they need to suceed in life and if they cant utilize them properly then they wont have anything.

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Lyth: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
king arizona: What bout ALIKO DANGOTE?!!undecidedundecidedundecided
Is he also giving most his money to CHARITY?
Just asking gringringrin

LAST BOMB: if all this billionaires and millionaires gives
this huge percentage of money to "CHARITY", then CHARITY
Is suppose to be the Richest person in the WORLD!!
Now my question is, "Who is this CHARITY"? grincheesy
Go 2 orphanages, food/shelters, n war-ravaged countries and ask 4 who charity is

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by demelza: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
obadiah777: somehow i dont think they want your fokswagen and collection of agbadas embarassed
LOL!
This dude is cray!

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lol easy to say. My uncle said the same thing but gave only 60% to charities. I dare my dad.
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by adrainuche(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
If na my papa I go swear for am ...
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Ayoobscom(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
All went by the saying,,,an inherited wealth dulls man's faculty...and this is real

Most of them have puffpuff children whose thinking is either pizza or hotdog
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
obadiah777: somehow i dont think they want your fokswagen and collection of agbadas embarassed
Lwkmd!!! Haaaaaa!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wish Nigerians r endowed with such spirit of charity! Our rich citizens(mostly politicians) r so busy keeping cash for their children, grand-children, goats, cats, dogs.... Etc instead of taking such self-sacrificial and benevolent act! Ask; OBJ, DANJUMA, ALIKO, IBORI, CHIMAROKE NNAMANI, IBB(owner of conoil, equtorial trust bank, Glo etc, under d disguise of Adenuga), etc, etc.
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Nebeuwa(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
The greatest gift that I can leave my children is an education. Money comes and goes, but education is everlasting.

2 Likes

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by zutu(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
I wish dangote is my dad
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Numerouuuno: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
They may not leave their wealth for their children.
But the contacts the children have acquired/met will also make their children wealthy.
Will you tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ that if ♍Ɣ father knows Dangote\adenuga et all,i won't make it even if he doesn't wanna help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ.....?
Oyinbo sef...
What are ♍Ɣ working for if not to make ♍Ɣ kids comfortable in life.
At least that's what Africa believes....

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Only Nigerian so called billionaires can be annoyingly selfish to thenselves and thier families. In foreign countries, what ASUU is fighting for now could be noiselessly taken care of by a billionaire or group of billionaires even without govt interference. But in Nigeria, instead of such, the so called billionaires will still be targeting the poor to collect to add to thier own wealth so they can leave almost the entire whole to thier most times 'irresponsible' children and use the rest to buy N200m land for graveyard when there's much poverty within. How many of Nigerian billionaires can boast of thinking the way thier foreign counterparts take humanity as paramount. Mtchewwwwwww to Nigerians either business, political or religious billionaires. Billionaires my azz.

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by yinkard4me(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Y dnt we have any afrikaan[Nigerian} here? Hmmmm! Some times i just paint my hair brown, and pretend am WHITE

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Tracygold(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice decision but wait ooooo!!! Make I ask, how did
dis people cum be billionaires, I wan join d club shocked shocked I need to be a billionaire, my eyes dey red cool shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by baffylander(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
I once told my wife this particular statement and she was livid to say the least...not sure i subscribe to working so hard for money and same been passed on to someone who's only qualification is been my son/daughter. Of course we have peeps who's parents were rich and actually did somehing for themselves but a vast majority would fritter same away before the parents are confirmed dead at the morgue.
As long as i can provide my children with the basic needs and opportunities in life, i will go to my grave a fulfilled man.
Alagemo ti bi omo e tan, aimo jo wa ku si owo eee..

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by yhemster(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
There is more to these stories than what is published here. These Mega-billionaires claim that they will not be giving their wealth to the kids? Hhmmm, what an interesting story. So who will all those wealth be giving to? Not the government, not their neighbors and not their town. These money will all be in a trust fund where it will still be generating more money for the dead body and spirits, making name for them when they are dead. If you all dont know, they are just listening to their financial Adviser on how to beat the american complex taxation system. If they are to give their wealth to their kids, about 50-60% of that inheritance must be paid to the US government as what is called Inheritance taxes. But putting the money in NGOs and trust fund will qualify them for tax-free benefits, and they need to do is put their kids the NGOs salary list.
##If someone like Bill Gate want to be a true philanthropist, he should reduce the sales price of the Microsoft products to an affordable price where he uses his Monopoly power.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Akiika: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
No African....Greedy lot!
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by Dee60: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
These guys worked so hard to make their quids and so have realized the value of hardwork, which is the legacy they want to give to their offspring.....leaving so much wealth to your children cannot guarantee that they will be wealthy. This is where Africans get it so wrong....I have heard of the son of a wealthy Nigerian who only spends pounds and dollars in Nigeria. he pays 5 pounds or ten pounds for a bottle of coke! All his friends know him as a waster...these happen because some of their parents never really worked for the money...they never did anything other than being billionaire civil servants or politicians. Now, please dont get me wrong, not all civil servants or politicians are thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by sylve11: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow! shocked interesting! cool
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by uchdollar111: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
That is why they are the whites, no African man or woman can make that sacrifice. Anyway, to test ur knowledge and play a free online version of who wants to be a millionaire, plus latest news visit www.nairaquest.com
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by drake2005: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Greedy men. If were one of their sons, I will greet him with bad eye and long hisssssssssssssssssssssss whenever I see him
Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by drake2005: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
vigrxng: The only way you will get this information out of a man is if you have seriously hurt his ego or made him extremely mad.

Despite what one may think, a man will become uninterested for this very reason. He will never tell you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. How do you know if a man like your Vaginas? How do you know he does not?

Just because you have a vaginas doesn't mean it’s good, agreeable or likeable to the man you are seeing. Contrary to popular beliefs, women who are skinny have deeper vaginas than women who have big butts. It’s funny because you would think that it’s the other way around, the women with the big butts are the women with the deep canals, but in all actuality the women who are skinny have the deeper canals.

So a lot of men chase the women with the big butts. Perhaps it’s because there's less ground to cover. There is a bottom. If a man can't find the bottom of the canal, then that's a bit of a problem and makes the experience uninviting. He will gladly refer you to the guy who is more suited to go deeper.

Have you ever heard a woman say? "This is not going to work." It’s either one of two reasons: It’s either too big or too small. Have you ever heard a man say? "This is not going to work." Even though we may realize at the point of insertion and one stroke later that, “this is not going to work”. We are going to still try immediate solutions by adjusting the angles or positioning, and if all else fail its Love Machine time. And consequently you'll never hear us say, “It’s not going to work.” Instead, you'll just notice that we’ll disappear. The key here is we are not going to stop in the middle of what we are doing. We can’t stop, because our penisses are on full blast, because our penisses are in full control at this point, and we are the observers. We ourselves are having a conversation with our peniss, saying, "Man you know this isn't going to work.”Peniss says, "Shut up and sit down!" And afterwards when we regain control of our penisses again, we will come to the same conclusion and our penisses will agree, “This is not going to work.” Usually, it’s not going to work because the vaginas is too big or has a bad smell. These are the main reasons that come to mind, too big, too wide, too loose, no bottom. It’s like sticking your joystick in the middle of a Big Gulp! You never feel the sides or the bottom of the cup. It’s like open space. A vaginas that's too small is usually OK and can be worked out on our behalf, but the woman may not like it at first or be able to deal with the initial pain to open her up to the diameter and depth needed. Usually, after a few sessions, women seem to adjust pretty quickly.

As we observe in amazement, it will almost be like there was never an issue of her being too small. That’s the power of the vaginas. A man can never truly out do or out pump a well lubricated vaginas, impossible, as a woman can never control a man’s peniss. In fact, a man can't even control his own joystick. A peniss has a mind of its own at a certain point in time. Usually from just prior to insertion, the peniss is in full control and the man is observing. Contrary to what men think, in the end the womanliness always wins. It’s elastic.

Am recommending “Vaginas Tightening Sex Appeal Gel” to all the women and ladies in the house. This Gel is not only for Tightening of the Vaginas alone but does 7 more functions aside Tightening, so I will advise you all to order a PACK online or come down to our office to PICK 1 or 2 PACK to save your Relationship/Marriage. Don’t wait until BROSS/OGA complaint.

To order A PACK call us on 08054672768 or email us with e-package in the subject line @ ( errandsng@gmail.com ) for N2,000 a PACK and N3, 500 for 2PACKS on point of delivery to your Home or Office in any part of Nigeria. (100% Discreet Delivery)

Invite your friends and family to LIKE/SHARE our FACEBOOK PAGE, in order benefit on our daily lectures of the girly parts. @ www.facebook.com/sexproductstore

This guy is a vaginaist. He drinks, breathes, smells and eats vag$ina for a living. Sure knows his job.

1 Like

Re: Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids by yhemster(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
baffylander: I once told my wife this particular statement and she was livid to say the least...not sure i subscribe to working so hard for money and same been passed on to someone who's only qualification is been my son/daughter. Of course we have peeps who's parents were rich and actually did somehing for themselves but a vast majority would fritter same away before the parents are confirmed dead at the morgue.
As long as i can provide my children with the basic needs and opportunities in life, i will go to my grave a fulfilled man.
Alagemo ti bi omo e tan, aimo jo wa ku si owo eee..

So what if by destiny you are to be the source of ur generational wealth and giving the little you are able to gather to the kids will transform their life and the generation after forever? Think deeper before regret ur decision in ur grave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st / Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.