Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,761 members, 7,848,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Playstation Console Trend Ps>ps2>ps3,and Now Is PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation Console Trend Ps>ps2>ps3,and Now Is PS4 (985 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playstation Console Trend Ps>ps2>ps3,and Now Is PS4 by eddyland: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
I love playing video games especially PlayStation, I don't know about you. But the only problem I have is with the PS3, the price of the CD plate is too exorbitant, I have not finish playing it and now Sony is telling us that they will be launching PS4 by November this year. Maybe the price of that one CD plate will be like 15k or so, who knows.
http://highteknology..com/2013/08/playstation-4-launches-on-november.html
Re: Playstation Console Trend Ps>ps2>ps3,and Now Is PS4 by Billyamin: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ www.sosogames.net you'll get anything Games and Console very cheap when comparing to ebay or amazon price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hitman Absolution For Swap. / Forgot Fifa 14 Pc Game? / How To Download Android Games With A Blackberry The Play With Your Android !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.