Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey (858 Views)

Oboabona Denies Receiving Arsenal Invitation For A Trial / Ikpeba & Adepoju Differ On Oboabona's Arsenal Trial Request / Godfrey Oboabona On Trial At Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by Lordave: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Super Eagles defender Godfrey Oboabona will be officially unveiled as a player for Turkish side Caykur Rizesporon Thursday after he agreed terms with the club and passed his medical on Wednesday.
The Sunshine Stars captain has been a mainstay of the national team – playing all the matches and every minute for the Super Eagles as the team won the Nations Cup.
Caykur Rizespor released a statement on their official site that:“Premier League team of Nigeria and the Nigerian National Team player Godfrey Oboabona Itama Sunshine Stars stopper born 16.08.1990 in all matters of principle, an agreement was made with the club.”
The sale is reportedly for 650,000 Euros.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4203309

Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by Boll2010: 2:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Apy for him........e mayb v a 1st team shirt so to say.......dan wastn tym in 1 rubbish tym wastn team lyk asernal......cuz I c no diffrence btw dis team and aresnal dey may both end up wit no trophy
Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by donpetros: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Good 4 him.I pray he makes the ist team
Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by Lordave: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
donpetros: Good 4 him.I pray he makes the ist team
dat one na sure!
Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by Bauldrere: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Great!
Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2013
And to think I had a beer with this Ninja last month makes me a Superstar too cheesy

Good move Godfy, go show 'em what u got!
Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by bunku(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice move for him,it wil improve his game
Re: Oboabona Signs For Caykur Rivespor Of Turkey by instinctg(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dats about 110 million naira for sunshine stars ,modestly nice deal

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Could Be Signed By Arsenal / World Cup 2014: Brazil’s Most Expensive Stadium Has Leaking Roof / African Player Of The Year: Whymikel Should Trump Yaya And Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.