Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic (38504 Views)

Stephen Hawking Says He's Figured Out To Escape From Black Hole / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean / Nigeria Uses Its Satellites To Collect Data From Earth Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by joeace2020(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

no need to be offensive especially when your human consciousness is conscious grin

read what you wrote again.... now go to the kitchen tk d pestle, giv it to any1 at home, put ur head in d mortar and tell d person to pound ur head till he/she is tired

lyk seriously.... u thought you just made sense DAMN!!!
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by babseg(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Billyonaire: okay, Blackholes are also short-cut to access other universes within the multiverse. It is by this means that the 'elite species' clear the debris of 'dead planets' out of the cosmic macrocosm.

Want some more ?

you cant go near blackhole wake up

go and read up olodo

stop confusing and convincing people

1 Like

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Judas2013: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Billyonaire: okay, Blackholes are also short-cut to access other universes within the multiverse. It is by this means that the 'elite species' clear the debris of 'dead planets' out of the cosmic macrocosm.

Want some more ?

That is how the god( yahweh) got here with spaceship wink. Who knows......
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Horus(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntlh5jblEtY

WHIRPOOL SWALLOWS EVERYTHING IN SIGHT..AMAZING

2 Likes

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Judas2013: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

go and read up olodo

You need to listen when intelligent people discuss. Ifeness,billy are on point. You should keep quiet.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by danieee(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
there has always been the gist of a certain part of the atlantic known as the bermuda triangle that swallows everything (aircraft, ships, etc) which hover or pass around it. And somehow, this may relate to that.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by joeace2020(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
50calibre:

Haha how ironical, the guys was just being sarcastic, and of you had the knowledge you accuse others of not having, you'd see it loud and clear.

You said this black hole was Bermuda Triangle, didnt you? This whirlpools are in the south atlantic, while bermuda Triangle is the North Atlantic, this one is circular in shape, the area of the Bermuda mystery had been figured out to be triangular with its 3 edges touching Florida, Bermuda and Bahamas.

pls go bk n check who md d 1st post...
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by joeace2020(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Horus:

oga horus...always satisfying our curiosity since 1800

1 Like

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by babseg(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

You need to listen when intelligent people discuss. Ifeness,billy are on point. You should keep quiet.

they know nada
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Judas2013: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
danieee: there has always been the gist of a certain part of the atlantic known as the bermuda triangle that swallows everything (aircraft, ships, etc) which hover or pass around it. And somehow, this may relate to that.

That is a port hole too. Doorways to other worlds. Only the brave will find out.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Judas2013: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

they know nada

Ok what do you know? Tell us
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by KELVIN086: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
while in another thread delish just won bba the case, 300,000 usd https://www.nairaland.com/1411675/delish-just-won-big-brother[url][/url]
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Judas2013: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Horus:

That thing will suck anything.... Beautiful! This is beyond the bible grin
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by location(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
GOD is Awsome, too much and TOO GREAT

2 Likes

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

go and read up olodo

Yes and No, physically using the matter body we can not survive but on a solar level its safe to say many can teleport back and forth from other universes as light energy. When blackholes suck light in, doesnt mean that light is capable of destruction, its simple science my brother. that's outside the scope of earthly science at the moment but some of us take time out to study these things. Sorry possible typo. Am on smart phone

1 Like

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by cannonnier(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

you are here again to start typing rubbish. how do you want to travel via blackhole because from theory nothing can escape from the blackhole even light itself

you will be already sucked up and stretched at the event horizon.

you believed the theory of absorbing nature of blackholes. and you're scared to hell.

the way you ask how means you need answer.... well, research is going on.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by babseg(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

Ok what do you know? Tell us

i only reply to post when i see or know that the statement is wrong.

ife said you can travel to forth dimension and i told him the forth dimension is time and he brought up religion

and billy thinks blackhole can be accessed but from what i have read about blackhole is that nothing can escape it

1 Like

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by donigspain(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
donigspain: The Global Ocean Conveyor Belt at work, but this time vividly captured on camera. Hopefully, this discovery will go a long way to explain some meteorological phenomena e.g. Climate change, El Nino, Hurricanes/Tornadoes, Bermuda Triangle, World Wind pattern etc.
*Please someone should take me out of Nigeria to a land where RESEARCH holds great priority in National Development.sad
@Billyonaire,
I've really anticipated your contributions as they always come with reason but I must say am dissatisfied with your introduction of metaphysics (elite species) into a discussion as physical as thermohaline circulation aka ocean conveyor belt.
Study the graphics of the thermohaline circulation especially over the north atlantic and you will have every cause to accept that whirlpools, depressions, vortexes et al should be typical occurences there.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

ife said you can travel to forth dimension and i told him the forth dimension is time and he brought up religion

and billy thinks blackhole can be accessed but from what i have read about blackhole is that nothing can escape it
Billy doesn't think, didn't mention 'escape' in any of the post. Pay attention to details. My exposition has been on what Blackholes are.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Judas2013: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

I believe what he meant was you could time travel to a world that is already in the 4th dimension. Black holes can be accessed and have been accessed so many times. A lot of airplanes have disappeared and are yet to be found. Time travelling is still unknown to our world. You may have other view....it is all good.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by babseg(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Billy doesn't think, didn't mention 'escape' in any of the post. Pay attention to details. My exposition has been on what Blackholes are.

okay, Blackholes are also short-cut to access other universes within the multiverse. It is by this means that the 'elite species' clear the debris of 'dead planets' out of the cosmic macrocosm.

you said blackholes are also shortcut that can be accessed to other other universe

and from what i know abt blackhole nothing can escape it
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Provie: This is d channel thru which water is drained away from the earth, otherwise d earth wuld hav bn drowned long ago; if every water merges into a bigger one, where does d bigest ocean flown into? This might just be d answer.

Nature is amazing!

What is this one saying
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
donigspain: @Billyonaire,
I've really anticipated your contributions as they always come with reason but I must say am dissatisfied with your introduction of metaphysics (elite species) into a discussion as physical as thermohaline circulation aka ocean conveyor belt.
Study the graphics of the thermohaline circulation especially over the north atlantic and you will have every cause to accept that whirlpools, depressions, vortexes et al should be typical occurences there.
Apologies if you do not know the Fundamentals of Pillars of multiverse. I am sorry about bringing it in. But permit me to say that I understand all about whirlpool but it is simply to tickle the understand of newbies by using it as illustration of the Blackholes which the core of our discourse.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by babseg(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

I believe what he meant was you could time travel to a world that is already in the 4th dimension. Black holes can be accessed and have been accessed so many times. A lot of airplanes have disappeared and are yet to be found. Time travelling is still unknown to our world. You may have other view....it is all good.

i was expecting you to say 5th dimension or more.

pls i would like to know the people that have accessed blackholes

pls dont tell me does planes disappeared in to blackholes because the closet blackhole to us is in the middle of our galaxy
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
babseg:

you said blackholes are also shortcut that can be accessed to other other universe

and from what i know abt blackhole nothing can escape it
You are looking at it from the angle of cause and effect but I am taking a wholistic of the cosmic phenomena. In deed light is energy, so is everything and therefore can not be created nor destroyed, so in essence, our discourse should at this point revolve aground the anatomy of Blackholes cos I want tell us further about what it truely is, its beyond the scope of present day science but within the scope of mind
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by timbersuccess(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tor Boko haramers una don see d hole ba? Una beta repent nw oo or u wil find ur sef swimin in there, hahahah mo ti dake o
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by cannonnier(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

That is a port hole too. Doorways to other worlds. Only the brave will find out.

the one in space is for other worlds, this on earth is for other con3. packing. going to america. cheesy
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by babseg(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Billyonaire: You are looking at it from the angle of cause and effect but I am taking a wholistic of the cosmic phenomena. In deed light is energy, so is everything and therefore can not be created nor destroyed, so in essence, our discourse should at this point revolve aground the anatomy of Blackholes cos I want tell us further about what it truely is, its beyond the scope of present day science but within the scope of mind

when it comes to astrophysics Neil DeGrasse Tyson is one of the people i listened to and Michio Kaku

that reminds me if you fall into blackhole you will be spaghetified grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-JLysk9Y

2 Likes

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

No dude...Africa is already hell...there cant possibility be two hells...nice try
africa is hell,nigeria is hellfire
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
endtime things
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by sylve11: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Provie: This is d channel thru which water is drained away from the earth, otherwise d earth wuld hav bn drowned long ago; if every water merges into a bigger one, where does d bigest ocean flown into? This might just be d answer.

Nature is amazing!

hmmm. cool
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=babseg]

when it comes to astrophysics Neil DeGrasse Tyson is one of /quote]

people chose to listen to what they want to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu / Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.