Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure (640 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Princejydo(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Last week friday i went to the federal secretariat Akure and to my surprise the place looks like a game reserve or abadone building both outside and inside. See the pictures i almost wept

Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by DICKtator: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wept? You for carry cutlass dey cut am since it almost brought you to tears!!!

Those tears would have watered the weed and made em grow faster.

Just buy a cutlass and do the needful so you won't have to cry!!!.

It is called Community service!!!

#CaseClosed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by SLIDiE(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^
grin grin
U neva dey alright?
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by yemi2plus(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
DICKtator: Wept? You for carry cutlass dey cut am since it almost brought you to tears!!!

Those tears would have watered the weed and made em grow faster.

Just buy a cutlass and do the needful so you won't have to cry!!!.

It is called Community service!!!

#CaseClosed

grin grin grin grin
what a silly reply

(1) (Reply)

Charles Chukwuma Soludo Is A Failed Politician. / Lagos Ranks As The 4th Worst City On Earth! / Court Annuls Suspension Of Andy Uba, His Brother, Three Other PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.