Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! (4322 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
OsheBabaGod:

I'm selling secondhand heavy tanks for N20000... Anyone interested?
truckpusher wouldn't mind. grin

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Royal Roy:

You are busy laughing....have you finished pushing my truck?
If my truck doesn't start you are in trouble!!
olodo.I push only my trucks even Dangote wouldn't want to pay me pushing for him.
Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by greatgod2012(f): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2013
@RR, are you a script writer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2013
greatgod2012: @RR, are you a script writer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lollz....just a figment of my imagination!
Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by OsheBabaGod(f): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Truckpusher: truckpusher wouldn't mind. grin

The offer has been expired since u refused to push Dangote's truck. I'm his 1000th wife!
Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
OsheBabaGod:

The offer has been expired since u refused to push Dangote's truck. I'm his 1000th wife!
Re: The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! by HARDDON: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Feed me more: I can't stop laughing, please laugh with me o abeg!.... grin grin grin cheesy

There was a group of men gathered at a church conference on how to live in a loving relationship with your wife. The men were asked, "How many of you love your wife ?" All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?" Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember. The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife: I love you, sweetheart...Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can read the other wife's reply to the love message..Here are some of the replies:

1. Have you impregnated someone again undecided
2. That was then,not now angry
3. You wan borrow money abi undecided
4. What did you do again I won’t forgive you this time lipsrsealed !!!
5. Meaning :s??
6. Is that a new song undecided??
7. Am I dreaming ?
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today shocked!!!
9. U dis man!! I asked you to stop drinking embarassed!!!
10. Abeg na who be this :]Y? =))=D
11. Baba Beji, I have told u that Alomo is not good for ur system...can u see d type of msg u r sending to me?

da Boom! LMAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / Thinking Of Separation From My Wife / How Do I Baby Sit A 2 Year Old Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.