Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59467 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Klinee: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
The Writer:
_
[size=19pt]
Hitler tried it. Hitler is dead. Gays remain.
[/size]
Hitler have committed his own evil, he was killed,osama and his own he was killed too.Gay emerge with their own evil they should be killed too.ANYBODY WHO SAY THAT GAY DID NOT DESERVE DEATH PENALTY IS NOT A HUMAN BUT A SATAN HIMSELF HE DESERVE DEATH TOO!! Am hoping that one day the world will be gay free! Killing is best solution to it.So that we will see no more evil. Gay is worse evil i have seen so far on earth.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Klinee: Hitler have committed his own evil, he was killed,osama and his own he was killed too.Gay emerge with their own evil they should be killed too.ANYBODY WHO SAY THAT GAY DID NOT DESERVE DEATH PENALTY IS NOT A HUMAN BUT A SATAN HIMSELF HE DESERVE DEATH TOO!! Am hoping that one day the world will be gay free! Killing is best solution to it.So that we will see no more evil. Gay is worse evil i have seen so far on earth.
_
[size=19pt]
No, humanity is the worst evil.
[/size]
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Klinee: Hitler have committed his own evil, he was killed,osama and his own he was killed too.Gay emerge with their own evil they should be killed too.ANYBODY WHO SAY THAT GAY DID NOT DESERVE DEATH PENALTY IS NOT A HUMAN BUT A SATAN HIMSELF HE DESERVE DEATH TOO!! Am hoping that one day the world will be gay free! Killing is best solution to it.So that we will see no more evil. Gay is worse evil i have seen so far on earth.
keep lamenting! I laff!!! The gays i roll with, m sure u cant stand dem. I urge u to save and divert ur energy towards productive things.
I have told you, go to 2go , facebook and etc and carry a comprehensive research, you will discover that gayism isnt what you think it is, trust me, you will be frustrated at the end of ur research. Your broda, dad, uncle, pastor etc myt be practising it. See, u dnt want to know whats up
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Klinee: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
keep lamenting! I laff!!! The gays i roll with, m sure u cant stand dem. I urge u to save and divert ur energy towards productive things.
I have told you, go to 2go , facebook and etc and carry a comprehensive research, you will discover that gayism isnt what you think it is, trust me, you will be frustrated at the end of ur research. Your broda, dad, uncle, pastor etc myt be practising it. See, u dnt want to know whats up
tunda strike u to death!!! Is the same u(devil) who is here will still go to 2go or facebook.stop calling innocent one gay,fool! Gay is unature,unhuman,evil,demonic,ugly,ungodly and ritualist.i only see gay in net do to the fact that u(devil) have an opportunity to promote it becos nobody will attack u but i never see it in my immediate enviroment.i swear the day i will see that physically i must shoot them to death! Gay is evil!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
^^^^

Just wait, they'll call you when they're about to get down.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Klinee: tunda strike u to death!!! Is the same u(devil) who is here will still go to 2go or facebook.stop calling innocent one gay,fool! Gay is unature,unhuman,evil,demonic,ugly,ungodly and ritualist.i only see gay in net do to the fact that u(devil) have an opportunity to promote it becos nobody will attack u but i never see it in my immediate enviroment.i swear the day i will see that physically i must shoot them to death! Gay is evil!
chei! See frustration. Im begining to think you were r@ped sometimes back, its understandable. Lolx, we are having good laugh here over ur write ups, keep it up at entertaining us. Duuuurrrrhhhh
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
......'.............. ......'..............
......'.............. ......'..............

coolcoolcoolcoolcool

www.lindaikeji..com/2013/08/dear-nigerian-men-what-is-it-about-gay.html?m=1
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by SassyKele: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not to take sides or anything but im pretty sure we have more important issues in Nigeria to worry about other than disappearing organs..smh
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Your father hussled his shithole for money after he gave you out to Atiku! Bagger!
Afro connect: Gays are useless to Society,but Nigerians should utilize jungle justice to armed robbers caught in the act alone.
Gays should be reported to the police.
We must not allow our kids grow up in a society filled with Gays-kids do not know better.they do what they see-hence we must vehemently oppose gays in our society.
I hear due to love of money Anambra boys now hussle their asses publicly...chei,Naija and money.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by supersun1(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2013
kevoh:
Not so fast seedord! tongue

@Topic
Ibrahim should check himself jor. What was he doing when Sadiq was doing the deed with him? He wants to now claim a non-willing participant! Mtchew!
Meanwhile no such thing as magical disappearing of male organ, it's 1000% fallacy!

Coldfeet: Maka gini? Did Sodiqs dick disappear as a result of Ibrahim fucking him in his sleep? I don't understand since wen do gays need a prophet to enable them bleep? Seems to me like another Co.ck and bull story.

More like a Rat and Goat story.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by gusismith1515: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
[img][/img]A lady named Kalu Victoria Ulunma, is now a fugitive for an alleged crime of sponsoring and supporting gay marriage and by her action makes her a member of gay organization which according to Nigerian law in quote

Anti-LGBTI laws: Nigeria
Nigerian law provides for a 14-year prison sentence for homosexual acts involving either men or women. In addition, a new law, enacted Jan. 7, 2014, provides for prison sentences of 10 years for Nigerians belonging to a gay organization, supporting same-sex marriages, or displaying same-sex affection in public. It also calls for up to 14 years in prison for any Nigerian who marries a member of the same sex.
In 12 Nigerian states in the north, sharia law also applies. For homosexual activity, that law provides for capital punishment for men, lashing or imprisonment for women. However, in its report on capital punishment in 2011, Amnesty International noted no executions in Nigeria.
According to the 2011 report on laws about homosexuality worldwide from the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association, Nigerian law on homosexual activity is codified in Chapter 77 of the Criminal Code Act:
Criminal Code Act, Chapter 77, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990 147

Section 214. “Any person who
(1) has carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature; or
(2) has carnal knowledge of an animal; or
(3) permits a male person to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature;
is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.
Section 215. “Any person who attempts to commit any of the offences defined in the last preceding section is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for seven years. The offender cannot be arrested without warrant.”
Section 217. “Any male person who, whether in public or private, commits any act of gross indecency with another male person, or procures another male person to commit any act of gross indecency with him, or attempts to procure the commission of any such act by any male person with himself or with another male person, whether in public or private, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years. The offender cannot be arrested without warrant.”
On 10th oct.2015 kalu Victoria ulunma in her compound at Eziobodo, Asaba in Delta State was hosting gay marriage ceremony, the event which did not augur well with the neighborhood of the area, who besieged the venue of the ceremony to stop the event. This resulted to a violent fight and the compound was vandalized, burnt and the celebrant and others sustain various forms of injures. The lady is now on the run having been declared wanted by the community and Asaba police command
#KaluVictoriaUlunma #kalu #victoria #ulunma #gay #amemberofgayorganization #afugitive

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by kalusia123: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
A lady named Kalu Victoria Ulunma, is now a fugitive for an alleged crime of sponsoring and supporting gay marriage and by her action makes her a member of gay organization.On 10th oct.2015 kalu Victoria ulunma in her compound at Eziobodo, Asaba in Delta State was hosting gay marriage ceremony, the event which did not augur well with the neighborhood of the area, who besieged the venue of the ceremony to stop the event. This resulted to a violent fight and the compound was vandalized, burnt and the celebrant and others sustain various forms of injures. The lady is now on the run having been declared wanted by the community and Asaba police command
#KaluVictoriaUlunma #kalu #victoria #ulunma #gay #amemberofgayorganization #afugitive smiley smiley

people use their house for chalets/hotel gays also have their right,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.