Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59514 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: U wish. fcking senseless moronic bastard, I spit on you and your lineage

Chill, miss cameroonianpride and don't get mad yet!

I tell mama osisi make she give u 60 box if u come back from your job hunting. You no meet her for backyard ni?

Ok take this small change go buy kunu. Make u take am hold belle till this beans go done.

Fool I spit on you and your mother for leaving you alone with your drunken father who molests you every nite.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by OgBetty(f): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract: It's Gay Season, on NL . Brace up.

BTW, do they teach ignorance in schools these days Ni? Abi na wet in I dey read here sef?

Anyway beating won't turn a straight man gay, and won't make a gay man straight.

Mtcheeeeeeeew!

#pouts and continue chewing chingom while blowing breeze to my roasted corn and dancing to Ndi Ara Remix by AfroCandy.

Yh, teaching ignorance in sch indeed! U were d 1st 2 b taught ignorance. Pls help tell me wt *chingom* means
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]
grin na so penis don turn gold aka scarce commodity for stock market grin by the way

wetin consain dem which anus e dey perforate or wetin e dey do with im penis.the guy na just victim of transferred aggression and frustration grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
OgBetty: Yh, teaching ignorance in sch indeed! U were d 1st 2 b taught ignorance. Pls help tell me wt *chingom* means

First of all, go down low.

Seems you're a learner here. Try reading with sense next time.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
How the hell do people start seducing people that aren't gay in the middle of the night?

And again...

Why the bleeping hell are people so ignorant to the point of thinking that someone could actually snatch your p.enis?

And then the whole beating ish.

Clowns.

8 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fagg.ots! Come and defend your brother o

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Fool I spit on you and your mother for leaving you alone with your drunken father who molests you every nite.

tell me more about the story of your life. nyeeeeeeeeeeeee. so the repeatedly assaults of your father on your backdoor turned you gay? oooo poor boy, u can repent and still be saved. how do u manage to change your pampers in public? I hope u won't r.a.pe your relatives like your father.

My urine and feces are more dignified than ..useless gay, scum of the earth .may u die slow ,in pain and rot in hell .

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
ChuckBoi93: Where is that Phaggot maggot called Simon Andal when you need him?
_
[size=19pt]
Seun banned him for trolling.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

tell me more about the story of your life. nyeeeeeeeeeeeee. so the repeatedly assaults of your father on your backdoor turned you gay? oooo poor boy, u can repent and still be saved. how do u manage to change your pampers in public? I hope u won't r.a.pe your relatives like your father.

My urine and feces are more dignified than ..useless gay, scum of the earth .may u die slow ,in pain and rot in hell .

Sweet. A hungry man is an angry man. I feel the hate in your heart. Shame is, I can't do anything about it. You've chosen to be a slave and a slave you will always be. Say me hi to your dad when he come home drunk and smelling.

Hungry ghoul. Like father like son.

ClosetHomoFag. Dem go burn you and ur papa for room one day!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by EatmyShorts: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

My urine and feces are more dignified than ..useless gay, scum of the earth .may u die

slow ,in pain and rot in hell .

When are you going to come out of the closet, you Cameroonian Dog. You're on every gay thread doing what you do best; trying too hard to show you're not gay.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by pqmeup: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is arrant nonsense. The practice of homosexual should strictly be abhored inn 9ja,we are not in support of it, simple and short. it's a taboo ans should be unheard of. angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

u are even lowering ur standards now by interacting with a sub-human (that's if he's human) naturally i look down on all those demonice primitives in human body,i desist those beast a great deal,my dog urine is far more important than any gay demon.

I spit on all those irritating swines
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by afdynamic(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]

who told u it's superstition.
Dont put ur life in danger by nt believing sum real stuffs ooo.....
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
hope u r still a virgin,because i have promise myself that i will get ma 72 virgin on earth and not alijana,because i no 1 drag things with boko boies
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: u are even lowering ur standards now by interacting with a sub-human (that's if he's human) naturally i look down on all those demonice primitives in human body,i desist those beast a great deal,my dog urine is far more important than any gay demon.

[size=18pt]Another closet homo! You better stop blaming yourself and accept who you are before you die of depression and self denial + hate[/size]

FuckimgAsswipes

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Blessmira: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
*walks into Nairaland class*
class what is GAY?
Oya, Younggay answer dis question grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
kulyie: grin na so penis don turn gold aka scarce commodity for stock market grin by the way

wetin consain dem which anus e dey perforate or wetin e dey do with im penis.the guy na just victim of transferred aggression and frustration grin

I don learn new gamma rays gramma today
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Rawpidgin(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
7years ago when i was working as a room attendant in a hotel in warri, the first day i resume duty i met a dude called daniel, as soon as daniel saw me he came & introduce himself to me as the head of the cleaner dept., immedietely dan & i became friends.
Anytime me & dan dey discuss, mor..f*cker will be gazing at me wit keen interest & be like " osas u too fine", every afternoon guy go stroll enter sizzlers come back wit 2plate of rice, give me one he go ate the other one.
As a young lad i couldn't understand where dude was going until one unfaithful night wen dan came visiting, he came around 8pm, after playin ludo for more than 2hours i looked @ the time it was almost 10:30 & i was like "oboy, oya come dey go ur house", dan replied " make we just play 2 more games". after finishing playin the '2more games', dan turned to me & said "guy, time don too go far o, abeg make i just spend the night here then tomorrow morning we go enter work together". I thought about it 4 a sec & said " no shaking".
My fellow NL'ders, it was midnight & i was fast asleep wen i started feeling something like snake between my thighs, immediately, i rose up & grab the snake by the croff(not sure about d spellin) of its neck, lo & behold it was daniel's pleasure stick, WHAT!!! screamed & alerted my nieghbours who were all igbo(weed) smokers, oboy see beating, they nearly beat dan to death.
Because of this incident, anytime i see dan, i make sure i collect any valueable stuff he have(though as soon as we enter this year i decided to let bygone be bygone)

N.B its a true story!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Rawpidgin(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
7years ago when i was working as a room attendant in a hotel in warri, the first day i resume duty i met a dude called daniel, as soon as daniel saw me he came & introduce himself to me as the head of the cleaner dept., immedietely dan & i became friends.
Anytime me & dan dey discuss, mor..f*cker will be gazing at me wit keen interest & be like " osas u too fine", every afternoon guy go stroll enter sizzlers come back wit 2plate of rice, give me one he go ate the other one.
As a young lad i couldn't understand where dude was going until one unfaithful night wen dan came visiting, he came around 8pm, after playin ludo for more than 2hours i looked @ the time it was almost 10:30 & i was like "oboy, oya come dey go ur house", dan replied " make we just play 2 more games". after finishing playin the '2more games', dan turned to me & said "guy, time don too go far o, abeg make i just spend the night here then tomorrow morning we go enter work together". I thought about it 4 a sec & said " no shaking".
My fellow NL'ders, it was midnight & i was fast asleep wen i started feeling something like snake between my thighs, immediately, i rose up & grab the snake by the croff(not sure about d spellin) of its neck, lo & behold it was daniel's pleasure stick, WHAT!!! screamed & alerted my nieghbours who were all igbo(weed) smokers, oboy see beating, they nearly beat dan to death.
Because of this incident, anytime i see dan, i make sure i collect any valueable stuff he have(though as soon as we enter this year i decided to let bygone be bygone)

N.B its a true story!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Homo boys evriwhere. No wonder pampers is scarce. Smh. When u decide that iys the opening for faeces you love the most, don't beg for understanding wen you aarr caught and beaten .Hezron and co. We are expectin you

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Sweet. A hungry man is an angry man. I feel the hate in your heart. Shame is, I can't do anything about it. You've chosen to be a slave and a slave you will always be. Say me hi to your dad when he come home drunk and smelling.

Hungry ghoul. Like father like son.

ClosetHomoFag. Dem go burn you and ur papa for room one day!
like I said my feces and urine are more dignified than u and your lineage..u are a dog, not even a dog, u are way useless than an animal. people like should b rounded up and shot .

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by touch4mony: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
are u one of them,condem evil when u c one very soon pampers will b very costly because ur yashi no go get catcher again.fucking a fellow man is evil.yashi no b pussy

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
No wonder them no won take eyes see us the (IGBOS) in the south western region, because we hate adultery. God go dey expose dem one by one.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: u are even lowering ur standards now by interacting with a sub-human (that's if he's human) naturally i look down on all those demonice primitives in human body,i desist those beast a great deal,my dog urine is far more important than any gay demon.

I know man, but sometimes u have to put your hands in the mud in order to save the next generation, the goals of these incessant threads is to make us accept them as normal..they want to over feed our brains with their gay propaganda. and we have to fight back...so that they will know there are still people against their dirty and unsanitary act and if they keep pushing their luck too far we will unleash our wrath . once again good job Ogun people.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Mexyz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sme peeps really want to knw hw organs can be snatchd, jst mve dwn to d north nd tel an aboki to carry out d experiment on u,den u wl knw hw its bn done.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: like I said my feces and urine are more dignified than u and your lineage..u are a dog, not even a dog, u are way useless than an animal. people like should b rounded up and shot .

I must be very honest with you here. You replies always make me laugh. ALWAYS. You got some serious hate brewing in your heart brother.

I wonder how miserable your life is at the moment.

You Ned to see a psychiatrist or better still, a thick mango or Iroko tree (with a thick rope) to end your sadness.

You must have been a victim of the recent Boko Haram attacks.

Again, say me hi to your drunk father. He still dey smoke Target? Or he don change brand?

I expect your more funnier response. Thaws dog.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by courage89(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Was the guy beaten for homosexual allegation or for snatching another man's joystick?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
EatmyShorts:

When are you going to come out of the closet, you Cameroonian Dog. You're on every gay thread doing what you do best; trying too hard to show you're not gay.
story story all anti homo animals in human skin are gay in the closet .....stop giving money to Seun to have your gays threads on the front page and u won't see me .do we have a deal?
stop lobbying here ..Homosexuality is illegal emphasis on illegal oooo

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
Laughable tori... Lol!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: story story all anti homo animals in human skin are gay in the closet .....stop giving money to Seun to have your gays threads on the front page and u won't see me .do we have a deal?

I'm waiting for your response Miss Cameronica

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by EatmyShorts: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: story story all anti homo animals in human skin are gay in the closet .....stop giving money to Seun to have your gays threads on the front page and u won't see me .do we have a deal?

You're trying too hard. The next story is going to be how you were lynched for your gay ways. I will personally behead you if I catch you.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Rawpidgin u wan kill me with laughter....Only God knows what the future would look like..You turn left na gay...you turn right na gay...Choi!! Una wan confuse God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.