Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 (559 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. / Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 by ibezomamyahoo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
DELETED.

Please see my latest post for clarification. The post is at: https://www.nairaland.com/1412814/sufferings-nigerian-uk-migrant

Please post any questions on the new post.

Thanks
Re: Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 by jamesibor: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
ibezomam@yahoo.:
Innocent Chukwuma is a Christian and a kidney transplant patient, who will be 40 years old in 2014.

The list of atrocious violations of his civil and human rights includes:

1. Sexual Torture - The Home Secretary has ensured that he does not have a sexual relationship since 2007

2. Psychological and Mental Torture - The Home Secretary has refused to inform Innocent Chukwuma of the reason behind his torture and abuse since 2007; and this has led to his constant worry about why he should be made to suffer for NOT having committed any crime.

3. The Home Secretary has stopped him from marrying (and/or having a partner) and founding a family; thereby denying him his right under Article 12 of the European Convention on Human Rights;

4. The above means that he has been stopped from having a child/children; imagine what it would feel like to be denied the joy of having your own child;

5. He has been kept under 24/7 surveillance (at home, work, driving, everywhere) since 2007; and they defame his person by the use of gossips, innuendos, outright falsehood and unfounded allegation;

6. And this has led to his been ostracised and disliked in his community;

7. Innocent Chukwuma made a Distinction in his Masters Degree, yet the Home Secretary has blocked him from seeking and obtaining employment, by the use of harassment, intimidation etc of prospective employers;

8. He has also been hindered from running his UK company, by the use of intimidation of his prospective customers, discriminatory higher prices targeted at him and outright dishonesty of employees of the Home Secretary;

9. Interruption, interception and disturbance of his communications (posts, emails, telephone conversations, social networking and other online activities), even time-sensitive court papers are deliberately delayed;

10. He is been intimidated, harassed etc even within court premises; also judicial officers are been harassed and intimidated in cases involving him;

11. And many more...

All these are been carried out against a Christian, who has neither committed a crime nor told what he has done to deserve these inhuman treatments. And is an assault on his freedom and fundamental human rights.

Remember, these inhuman treatments has been on-going since 2007; AND TODAY IT IS INNOCENT CHUKWUMA; TOMORROW, IT MIGHT BE YOU, YOUR CHILD, FRIEND, OTHER LOVED ONES etc.

Please join in this fight against government oppression; because INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE.

Thank you

Innocent Chukwuma
With all due respect, you have succeeded in telling us nothing here.

What is the full story?
Re: Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 by deeptesting(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
You did not tell us what and why he is been tortured by the UK government........Or should we be expecting the second story or has Nairaland ban you from posting the reason for this inhuman treatment ? I beg no vex park your car well make I reverse my plane exit the thread.
Re: Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 by ibezomamyahoo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
deeptesting: You did not tell us what and why he is been tortured by the UK government........Or should we be expecting the second story or has Nairaland ban you from posting the reason for this inhuman treatment ? I beg no vex park your car well make I reverse my plane exit the thread.

Dear DeepTesting,

There are so many reasons why someone can be persecuted without reason or the person knowing what they have done, examples include:

1. Racism;
2. Mistaken identity and when the authority realises their mistake, instead of apologising they decide to carry on; hoping the person (me, in this case) would give up, commit some other crime etc.

Unfortunately for them and fortunately for me, I have not and will not commit any crime... reversing and running will not help your brother.

Please any further question can be presented in the other post.

(1) (Reply)

Suntai Sets To Arrive Jalingo Today / First Batch Of Osun Youths Leave For Germany For Advanced Food Production / Jonathan Sacks Youth Development Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.