Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? (4038 Views)

Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills / A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? (2) (3) (4)

Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls u cn gv me d rit ans 2 des? Is it good for a pregnant woman to be havn sex wit d husband until she gv birth?? If Yes Why? and If No Reason?
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by switdil(f): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yes
Brb
Lemme gather facts
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yes
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dnt it affect d baby?
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by Domaro: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
YES
1. it will make the unborn get to know their father
2. the father's visit makes them happy s it come with lot of goody
3. he allway buy the baby/ies icecream (spram) which they like soo much
4. the daddy's icecream also refreshes the mother during pregnancy.
and more

Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
K, tnx
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2013
Pls ask your doctor. if your pregnancy is free from complications, you should be able to have sex while pregnant.
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Tnx 4 ur advice
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by herbscure02(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Yes, your husband can have sex with you and No, he can't have sex with depend on the type of body and the mth of the pregnancy of the woman.
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
K
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by abbeymighty(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
yes! it make delevery easier, hv tried for my two kids, even i ntimates with my wife a night before delivery of our first baby, it was some hrs later that she started labouring and gave birth the following morning. it is good . u can read every woman to see different position u can be in other not to affect ur baby

Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by dowjones(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
a pregnant woman can have sex... If she getS it in her a$s !
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
@abbey, u re a sharp man!

Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by unwanaabasi(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Yes
i makes the mother look healthier than ever
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by Brimmie(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
K

Una still carry ur yeye "K" enter here!!? undecided Mtchewww!
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
@brimmie, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Meaning wat kwa? Na ur concern? Pls neva u try dat again pls!
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thread opened
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by jmoore(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Thread opened

Thread closed
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by PrebabyG(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
Jmoore, meaning wat?
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by iamjean(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
This girl got issues
Re: Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex?? by Youngpo413: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
Pls u cn gv me d rit ans 2 des? Is it good for a pregnant woman to be havn sex wit d husband until she gv birth?? If Yes Why? and If No Reason?
get pregnant first.

Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally / . / I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore