Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! (446 Views)

Oyo Salary Crisis: Ajimobi, Labour Squabble, Governor Says Workers Not Creative / Boko Haram Members Dressed As Health Workers Arrested In Zaria / 25% Severance Package Demand By PHCN Workers Not Feasible, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! by citizenisb: 2:44am On Aug 23, 2013
When doctors were on strike i felt so sad by the hatred of nairalanders for doctors who sacrifice to save lives for a pittance compared to their fellow doctors around the world.

Now the tables have turned and you are all quiet like nothing is happening since those on strike are not doctors. I think you are HYPOCRITES. God will Judge
Re: Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! by citizenisb: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2013
Can I have an answer from doctor hating nairalanders please
Re: Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! by saintneo(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2013
I feel you DR but no strike is good for the public.
Re: Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! by hillsate: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2013
citizenisb: When doctors were on strike i felt so sad by the hatred of nairalanders for doctors who sacrifice to save lives for a pittance compared to their fellow doctors around the world.

Now the tables have turned and you are all quiet like nothing is happening since those on strike are not doctors. I think you are HYPOCRITES. God will Judge

"Sacrifice to save lives for a pittance compared to their fellow doctors around the world?"

Look at this guy o. Were you threatened with a gun to your head to read medicine?
Or were you arm twisted to work in or for Nigeria?
Shey you claim you the most important persons in the healthcare community, let's see of what use you are without the rest arms of the community.
Go smoke nitrous oxide bo.
Re: Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! by citizenisb: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Only in Nigeria where there are no laws will other allied medical staff want to head the hospitals where they are doctors.

Nigeria is an urban jungle and yes we know how much you non doctors are bribing the house of reps to turn the health sector upside down.

This country is walking into a disaster, we are a ticking te bomb. With daft people like these allied medical workers we do not need to wait for 2015 for anarchy to reign
Re: Other Health Workers Not Doctors On Strike, You Are All Quiet!!!! by citizenisb: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
We spend so little on health and education that we might not have a future for our kids at this rate

Ben Nwabueze Advising President Jonathan Not To Contest The 2015 Election / Prologue: Between Suntai And His Sponsors...a Puppet And His Puppeteers / Time For Christian Governor In Lagos