Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections (703 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Amaechi Insists APC Will Not Go To Court If PDP Rigs 2015 Poll / There ‘ll Be Mayhem If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Polls – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by peazer: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2013
Second Republic lawmaker, Junaidu Mohammed, has vowed mayhem in country if President Goodluck Jonathan rig his way back to power in 2015.

Mr. Mohammed was quoted by Vanguard as saying “Let me say this, if without the consent of the law, they rig the election the way they rigged 2011 election, there will be mayhem in Nigeria.”

“The only way he can be president against the law explicitly is to connive with the way he did with Jega’s INEC to rig the election and that has been the pattern since 1999 when Obasanjo came. It hasn’t changed.

He said it was clear the ruling party, PDP, can only win a rigged election. But warned of turmoil if that happened.

“The only way PDP will win election anywhere is by rigging the election. If they do that in 2015, there will be mayhem in Nigeria.” he said.

Read more: http://www.kopnomi.com/2013/08/northern-leader-vows-mayhem-if-jonathan.html
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by diresimdi(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2013
who are northern leaders? name them for possible arrests for threatening the peace of this country. They cannot do more than they have done in the past. Gej will overwhemingly win.They should get ready.to mourn his victory.
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by holyvirgin: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Mr junaid is speaking for himself, 2011 Election was free and fair. Now we all know the people causing havoc in Nigeria first it was buhari who promised mayhem if he did not win 2011 elections and now Junaid mohammed......

GEJ till 2019
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by dack7(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Who's junaid mohammed?Been a northerner I've never heard of him,just looking for some cheap publicity stunts.#smokes my Benson as I listen to kerewa by zulezoo#
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by owolabifunke14(f): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2013
2015 is almost at hand. Let our votes decide
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by slimfit1(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2013
diresimdi: who are northern leaders? name them for possible arrests for threatening the peace of this country. They cannot do more than they have done in the past. Gej will overwhemingly win.They should get ready.to mourn his victory.

You steal their vote and arrest them for talking too. We know pdp people.
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by activeguy: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2013
My president doesn't have to rig election to remain in aso rock till 2019..
GEJ already has our mandate...
from SE.,SS.,SW.,MB and the pdp states in the North.
Let the fresh air continue..

And who is that person junaid .??
He must be the new boko haram leader succeding shekau..
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by bennybaba(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2013
let there be mayhem.......this info shuld not b takin wit kitgloves, d best tin for any sane person to do now is to stock weapons and be prepared. am presently in d north and i know wt an average aboki man thinks abt d south and dis election . no ethnic group or religiion has d monopoly of violence.#word
Re: Northern Leader Vows “mayhem” If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Elections by yunglykmine(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2013
There they go again... KILLERS.
Why must they(Northern leaders) always may inciting statements? The Same thing Buhari did before the 2011 elections that I feel Nigerians are still suffering from till today.
Those irresponsible leaders should be arrested and Jailed.**Northern Agbayas**

(1) (Reply)

We 'll Secede If Jonathan Is Stopped N/ Delta Group / Terrorism/theft: Police Introduce Biometric Vehicle Registration / A Nigerian Based In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.