Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? (61168 Views)

A Picture Of Obasanjo & D'banj / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? / Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by hardbody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
My take? A chimpanzee can never change his contours. same way a leopard can never chage its spots. Logically, OBJ is to a chimpanzee what a leopard is to......

Fill in the gap...
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
emma_best2000: Lol Oba Jadi Jadi grin
if obasanjo dey bleep your mama,count yourself a millionaire
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
hardbody: My take? A chimpanzee can never change his contours. same way a leopard can never chage its spots. Logically, OBJ is to a chimpanzee what a leopard is to......

Fill in the gap...
a leopard is to your grandfather

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Kunlexic(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Baba to jaasi,he no wan sempe
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dude's got some serious man boobss grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
fucking dwarf
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by modextus(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
mysticgal: oba-sanjo sorry oba-sanma i hail oh cool
funny enough i know some dude that calls himself that ηαмє.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by mrking3(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Obviously he needs a bra!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by chucky234(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

He was the president in my school days. And we had enough ASUU STRIKES then. Now go on missing him.
Second class bad belle
dem even born ASUU to even demand above OBJ agreed to pay dem,new lecturers for don dey submit application since.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Chimdim: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
baba, ur re not looking bad
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by sollygreat: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dats ok
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by boldndbeautiful(f): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
shocked grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by burningspear(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
look like my 108yrs grand mother.
see him sexy monkey face and 100pounds bre ast.
very fine ugly man looking like davido

Imagine this careless and thoughtless comment! If this is the type of youths the nation is breeding, then Nigeria is far lost!

Psalm 39:4:
"Show me, LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is." New International Version.

"LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am." King James Version

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Expensiveman: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Baba na u biko infact u should model for the young and elderly magazine keep it up with the workout more years for u grandpa.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by mascot87(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
hardbody: My take? A chimpanzee can never change his contours. same way a leopard can never chage its spots. Logically, OBJ is to a chimpanzee what a leopard is to......

Fill in the gap...
what a leopard is to your papa
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
emmadiva: i am missing these man, if he was still the president who born ASUU to strike
just ask him to return our money instead of looking 4 ways to buy into nigerians who minds irrelevancies and trivalities.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by vislabraye(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
emmadiva: i am missing these man, if he was still the president who born ASUU to strike

What are U saying ? When were U born ?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by tellnaija: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
The shirt looks G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ on him sha
.ng/top-17-job-sites-in-nigeria-nigerian-job-search-websites-for-latest-jobs/
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by burningspear(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
johnwizey: see mumu, instead of u to pray for someone frm ur generation achieve wat dat man achieved in his lyf. Continue to spew rubbish and wallow in poverty

Thank God there are still a few Nigerian youths who think upright and who have remained upright (on and off the scene) in spite of it all. There is therefore hope for Nigeria!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by mrtidy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
please someone get a bra ;Dplease someone get a bra
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Oloyeagba: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yomieluv: the picture looks like a man,and a trained monkey
You must be a very foolish animal.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by jeak123(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
look at you all making jest of a man who is old enough to be your grand dad. apart from that, he was our former president. cant we the young respect our elders. its un-african. all these little boys here, should grow up. when you become an octogenarian you can now speak. can any of us post the pictures of our grand parents here? enough of this nonsense. admins should mind what is sent to the FP please. mstcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Hysmady(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
wetin concern davido with dis man now? [quote author=Yungwizzzy][b]choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
It's not a new pic (or even a new look, for that matter.)
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
sorry ooo.I spent 2years at home (ASUU strikes) during obj's tenure.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Cdspencer(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
aremu
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by onyeguy: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Him too beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by igboboy1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
obviously you were in kindergarten during his tenure so nothing concern you with ASUU back then.

ASUU striked wella during obj's tenure but as you be pikin then you no go remember
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by 360command: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ghana man go call am Oe-basan-joe . Well, Obasanjo I hail you !!! I gbadu your shirt.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Moyato(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
The 7 Best Selling Books in Bookshops.
1.)Beauty Tips by Olusegun Obasanjo.

2.)Value of Family Planning by 2face Idibia.

3.)How to Live in Peace by Boko Haram.

4.)Tactics to Win Trophies by Arsene Wenger.

5.)Say No to Corruption by James Ibori.

6.)My Love For America by Osama Bin Laden.

7.)How to Speak Good English by PermSec Dame
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

They are all available in Nigerian Bookshops.Grab Your
Copy Now.
abegLwkm
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by musiwa1f: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
this website is not for real.. they hate fani kayode and obasanjo in yorubaland, fani kayode father was involve in jailing awolowo.

that is fani kayode ministry aviation. it may even be yoruba people trying to jail him with the efcc, he stole millions of dollars . i cant remember the figures, they claim. nigerian are mumu..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.