Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? (61153 Views)

A Picture Of Obasanjo & D'banj / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? / Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Naofficial: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vZ-9WHVvkew/UhaOaxQMx3I/AAAAAAAAS5k/Mn3tJ6ZR2vs/s1600/obasanjo+in+shirt.jpg[/img]
Obasanjo Debuts New Look In Shirt – Check Out OBJ’s Sexy Look
We present to you Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, one of the hottest farmers in Nigeria.
Should Obasanjo forgo traditionalattires for life?
What’s your take on his new look.
[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
http://www.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2013
Interesting!!!
Baba with the basket mouth playboy!!
Maybe he came to deliver some "fresh consignment" to Baba for the weekend!

I guess he will never wear this outside of his compound!!!

This man has really aged o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by diresimdi(m): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2013
hmnñnn! looks better on shirt. His masculine features better revealed on it.Baba! keep it up oo.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by passionate88: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Check out d guy b*re*as*t

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by emmadiva(f): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2013
i am missing these man, if he was still the president who born ASUU to strike

31 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by djeezy(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2013
He should dress like this more often. A mixture of formal and informal dressing is good.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2013
emmadiva: i am missing these man, if he was still the president who born ASUU to strike
He was the president in my school days. And we had enough ASUU STRIKES then. Now go on missing him.

48 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by mysticgal(f): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2013
oba-sanjo sorry oba-sanma i hail oh cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2013
choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
look like my 108yrs grand mother.
see him sexy monkey face and 100pounds bre ast.
very fine ugly man looking like davido

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by angelTI(f): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2013
fine grandpa. he needs a bra sha

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by johnwizey: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
see mumu, instead of u to pray for someone frm ur generation achieve wat dat man achieved in his lyf. Continue to spew rubbish and wallow in poverty

39 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2013
the picture looks like a man,and a trained monkey

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by nrdgeek: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Baba sexy! grin grin grin grin
omo see boobiez ... shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Danhumprey: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Yomieluv: the picture looks like a man,and a trained monkey
grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2013
I gave him that shirt undecided tongue
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Popowaa: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2013
See boobi ;DSee boobi
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Popowaa: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2013
See boobi grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Lekan247: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: See boobi grin
ashawo i go tell ur mama say u wan fuc.k my papa, so na only the boobs u see abi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2013
angel TI: fine grandpa. he needs a bra sha
Popowaa: See boobi grin
grin grin grin grin
Was OBJ's style 'a hit or miss'?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2013
He try na.

Happening man. cool
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2013

The 7 Best Selling Books in Bookshops.
1.)Beauty Tips by Olusegun Obasanjo.

2.)Value of Family Planning by 2face Idibia.

3.)How to Live in Peace by Boko Haram.

4.)Tactics to Win Trophies by Arsene Wenger.

5.)Say No to Corruption by James Ibori.

6.)My Love For America by Osama Bin Laden.

7.)How to Speak Good English by PermSec Dame
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

They are all available in Nigerian Bookshops.Grab Your
Copy Now.

82 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2013
cossy aint got nothing on OBJ's b00bs

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by johnstar(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2013
Y him squeez face like shiiit cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by labaks(f): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2013
johnwizey: see mumu, instead of u to pray for someone frm ur generation achieve wat dat man achieved in his lyf. Continue to spew rubbish and wallow in poverty
My dear, I tire for people o. Diff kinds of poverty_stricken pple wld just come online and write jar.g0ns abt people who dont know they exist. I wonder what he'll look like when he reaches OBJ's age.(That's if he'd reach it). No be curse! Eni to ba ma dagba, koni fi agba tayin...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
emmadiva: i am missing these man, if he was still the president who born ASUU to strike

All these 16 year old smallies wey full NL.. I'm sure you were still on a diet of Cerelac during OBJ's first term in office when ASUU was on strike for almost one year. . .followed by several other strikes throughout the duration of his presidency.

25 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by laurelzhou(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2013
I can't see the picture.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by angelTI(f): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin grin grin
Was OBJ's style 'a hit or miss'?

I dont even know if its a miss or hit. All I know and can see is the breast
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Man bòobs.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by nerodenero: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
johnwizey: see mumu, instead of u to pray for someone frm ur generation achieve wat dat man achieved in his lyf. Continue to spew rubbish and wallow in poverty
Your handles look similar except one is wiser and more mature than the other.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Andyblaze: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
OBJ!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
O boy!! See chest!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by sobastical: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
This would be my second time seeing him on a formal dress.. Nice one not bad at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.