Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris (2773 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

It's nice to know you recognised a solution when you see one!

....a solution that is addressing a problem you created for yourself.
Re: All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gombs:
Sir, seeds are sown to activate a harvest. Now, since everything is inside us, we draw out monies to sow from within us, through faith filled words in line with what God says.

Gombs:
So in short, you call forth monies from within God's spirit in you, through faith filled words, to sow ( give) in order to get a harvest (receive).

Now you are talking. So it is 'seed sowing' money we bring forth from within grin the word only accompany the money, so the money will yield a good harvest. This is what am talking about. If pastor chris sermon was this explanatory, there would be no need for me asking for additional clarification. Now i can link bringing forth the 'word' with the seed sowing teachings. Thanks. appreciate your help here.

and i take it all back; pastor chris is not inconsistent. he is very consistent grin

Gombs:
It's a semi parable , I hope you get it now, if you still don't, we'd have to wait for Jesus' coming, to explain to you himself.

No need to wait for Jesus. i get it now smiley

Gombs:
Semi parable o! I didn't say Jesus' parable of the sower is same as my own analogy. I'm not saying Jesus said the seed the sower sowed was likened to monies. This is my own parable o!

No wahala my brother, i read you loud and clear grin Thanks
Re: All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Zikkyy:

It's like Dangote telling his son; "all my wealth i give to you as inheritance, they are all yours. The will already prepared and signed off. but to lay claim and have access to it, you must do/fulfill the following conditions". The condition to be fulfilled is not the reason for the father passing the wealth to the son. But can we say the inheritance is without a condition? prior to fulfilling those conditions, can the son boast that the father's property is his for the taking? what happens if he is unable to fulfill the conditions? following the reasoning in your post, i will say not we are blessed already, i would rather say we qualify for God's blessings, but to receive the blessings we need to do so & so activities. But this is not even my concern.......

.......this is my concern; the fulfilment of the conditions. The bolded above says the fulfillment of the conditions is achieved by me bringing them forth from within with words. He did not say this is just part of the requirement. So if i can get what i want (God's blessings) by bringing forth with my words, why am i still sowing left right and center?

So oga Jo, i don't understand why a pastor will encourage both seed sowing and using the word, unless the pastor needs the money.

Ok! You should have said so earlier! If you can bring forth God's blessings from within yourself then, that's it! Stop paying tithes to pastors, in fact don't sow seeds, they don't need it! And stop whining about with how you got it all wrong with your understanding
Re: All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
If you can bring forth God's blessings from within yourself then, that's it!

What do you mean by "that's it"? are you confirming pastor chris statement that all i need to get God's blessing is to bring forth the word from within?

Kenny4lyfe:
Stop paying tithes to pastors, in fact don't sow seeds, they don't need it! And stop whining about with how you got it all wrong with your understanding

You can't tell me what to stop or start. you are not the pastor. Go find solution to your personal problem and leave me with pastor chris and the very much more matured joagbaje & Gombs, my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Former Jehovah's Witness High Ranking Official Who Witnessed Deciet / What Do You Think Is The Unpardonable Sin? The Answer May Shock You / Names Of African Gods; Share Your Ancestors Gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.