Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) (10274 Views)

Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate / Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by kehinde1588(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
take dat: APC is a Gang up, and the PDP is a motley crew of opportunists and maladroits under whose watch is a trail of administrative incompetence, monumental roguery and gross irresponsibility. What we need is a 'Masses Gang up' to chase away all manners of usurpers, marauders and pretenders from the sociopolitical arena.
bros u dey vex? Ur grammer won blow ma head oo
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by NJlapto1: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Whatever.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by chairman: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Who is the progressive and who is the democrat? I have not seen the difference between pdp and apc. This is a classical example of the devil and the deep blue sea. Between the devil you know and the satan you don't know.

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by gramci: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
Have you ever moved out of Ogbomosho?

you de mind the native fowl
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by agbameta: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
lekanolas:

despite the fanfare that heralded the registration of APC as a political party, the PDP has never for one day lost sleep over its entrance into the political firmament
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/apc-is-a-gang-up-says-ekweremadu/

You're not losing sleep, so why are you running your mouth about the APC. We know it's the other way around and you clowns are scared and losing sleep 24/7.

PDP Ode making no sense as usual..

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by successking: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
APC cannot stand the taste of time because of the likes of Buhari.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by samkoro: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:

gone are the days people were blinded by religion. I'm a xtian and im definitely voting apc

It seems ur blindness just started

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gang up indeed. Every1 knows Ekweramadu has no shread of honour in him. All he cares about are his women, wallet, and power! He'd be the first to jump ship soon as the death knell sounds on pdp, which is inevitable by the way.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gang up indeed. Every1 knows Ekweramadu has no shread of honour in him. All he cares about are his women, wallet, and power! He'd be the first to jump ship soon as the death knell sounds on pdp, which is inevitable by the way.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Moneylender: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ekawu: gang up? but APC seems to be the most viable platform for now.

There are so desperate for power. This shows that they are targeting the national cake. Is a very wrong platform
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by mascot87(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:

gone are the days people were
blinded by religion. I'm a xtian and
im definitely voting apc

samkoro:

It seems ur blindness just started
It seems you can never regain your sight undecided
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Xfactoria: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
successking: APC cannot stand the taste of time because of the likes of Buhari.

I would say together with the likes of Tinubu. That rogue always pull out when he looses out in any arrangement. Tinubu and Buhari have something in common, they do not forgo their individual interests for someone else's. They either have their way or nothing works in any arrangement they are in.

When Tinubu was in the AD, he pulled out to form AC when Afenifere was about to check his excesses. He dumped Atiku and worked for Yar'Adua after AC lost out in 2007. He dumped Ribadu and worked for Jonathan when it was obvious the former was going to lose. Tinubu has a constant goal and once he can't get it, he would strike a deal with Jonathan again. He cares less about national interest and only using progressives to actualize his goal. The problem with those hailing his politics is that they have incurable short memories.

Anyone can mark my words, if APC presents Buhari, Tinubu will opt out! I can bet my life on this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Lilprocess(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abeg tell me what i don't know, true talk ekweremadu
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Lincolm(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
[/color]
danny301: This gang up is performing better than Ekweremadu's group of lairs. Which PDP Governor is performing like Fashola, Amosun and that Ogun state's Governors?
[color=#990000]
danny301: This gang up is performing better than Ekweremadu's group of lairs. Which PDP Governor is performing like Fashola, Amosun and that Ogun state's Governors?
It is quite evident that you've not travelled wide n far, you are still confined with the shakkles of southwest region, no wonder you sound so narrowly minded n myopic. Check out in Cross Rivers n Akwa Ibom you will be convinced that APC is a composition of Treasury Looters, serial n pathological liars! Nothing more nothing less, period.

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
....While pdp is a bloody coup! Brainless charlatan!
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Positiveminds(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Oh please... If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Who asked for his opinion btw

14yrs of pdp and no tangible progress at the centre. Instead of working to develop the country, pdp members are busy fighting themselves. Our president and the shepopotamus are busy bullying ameachi and their percieved enemies.

Does this numbskull even know about the faction of pdp that just got registered as a new political party

Someone should please choke this man with dirty socks!!!

angry
When it becomes so
convenient for you to abuse your leaders, just know that
you are settling for self-inflected curse.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Dee60: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
What is PDP then? Group of gangsters? What would you call our Legislature? A gang of people ganged up against the nation to an extent that after collecting their salaries there will be nothing left to use to develop Nigeria!
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by gerald09(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
I fink PDP shuld be afraid only if APC bring a credible candidate, but funny how Nigeria works PDP wrote d book on Nigerian politics, APC needs a new book.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by porka: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pre-merger;

PDP against ACN

Similar to Brazil vs Republic of Benin

PDP against CPC

Similar to Spain vs Tahiti

PDP against ANPP

Similar to Argentina vs North Korea

Post-merger

PDP against APC

Similar to Spain vs Cameroon
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by effizy123(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
"BUT THIS APC IS FORMED BY THOSE WHO WERE IN PDP FOR 14YEARS ..... SO WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY, I SUPPORT APC SHAA"

You are a liar. Tinubu and Buhari was never at a time in PDP.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by fissie4temmie: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I've been following APC, my only fear is the self-centeredness at which it was created. this could cause the disintegration. 'who runs and who doesn't'
for pdp they can always rig their self to power as usual, so no cause for alarm

So no cause for alarm if pdp rig the election... fool
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by nkemKalu: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE FEAR OF APC IS THE BEGINING OF POLITICAL WISDOM........PDP IS DEAD AND WILL SOON BE BURIED

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by danny301: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
Have you ever moved out of Ogbomosho?

It's only a simpleton like you that will conclude that whoever does not stupidly support PDP must be a Yoruba man or woman.Brainless people like you who lack the intellectual capacity to argue reasonably only hide under tribal bigotry to display your stupidity..... If you can actually read and comprehend you will discover that i have never been involved in tribal issues here. I'm not a Yoruba neither am i an ibo or Hausa, so leave out of your tribal madness.... As for whether i have ever moved out of Ogbomosho before, i tell, i have moved out of, not only Nigeria but the continent of Africa.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by mendaymi: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
gboss4sure: Lol, APC never reach to chaste PDP out of power especially when they have the interest of their pockets at heart
And PDP has interest of Nigerian you are a fool because you speak without thought.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Spray(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by iGeneral: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
It is very true that APC is a gang-up again PDP. But PDP is a gang-up against Nigerians.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Spray(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
wogor@paradise:
my dear better said than done, watch out 2015 will be christain versus muslem, then we will knw the religion that is more in number, reasons, take a look at apc all their principal officers ar muslims as such their presidential candidate will also be one. That will make the war easy, becos paul will be seperated from banabas, nb am not big fan of pdp so dnt get me wrong
see where ur irationality has led u to, uncivilized hegoat
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by ol2012: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bros, a visit 2 Akwa Ibom'l perfectly answer ur question. U might not even need 2 get 2 d state capital 2 discover dis. D interesting thing about d state is dat despite d fact dat d gov. is in his 2nd tenure, massive projects ar stil being executed unlike what happens in many other states.

My submission is based on my personal experiences as I'v been 2 d state a number of times

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by mendaymi: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
wogor@paradise:
my dear better said than done, watch out 2015 will be christain versus muslem, then we will knw the religion that is more in number, reasons, take a look at apc all their principal officers ar muslims as such their presidential candidate will also be one. That will make the war easy, becos paul will be seperated from banabas, nb am not big fan of pdp so dnt get me wrong
I think Nairaland is full of babies, just imagine how this fool reason he got 3 likes, he turned Nigeria politics to Religion battle, when GEJ joined Muslim to fast during Ramandan did you call him a Muslim or you don't know that you are free to practise any religion you want, see your kind will never grow make my words.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Dbeliever(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
The senator is not just a liar but a perpetual liar. Our new born baby is born with a silver spoon in the mouth and has enough to eat and grow. APC......
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by shamson: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
wogor@paradise:
You amaze me ooooo, is this all you have in your skull
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by mendaymi: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lincolm: [/color] [color=#990000] It is qui
te evident that you've not travelled wide n far, you are still confined with the shakkles of southwest region, no wonder
you sound so narrowly minded n myopic. Check out in Cross Rivers n Akwa Ibom you will be convinced that APC is a composition of Treasury Looters, serial n pathological liars! Nothing more nothing less, period.
Youb are the number one fool I know,how many state in the SW are oil producing state yet they are performing,you only mention Two state from all the PDP state in Nigeria guy you be mumu or you are part of them. PDP govt don't work they only share money with their godfather with their sharing fomular,federal health workers now on strike,plus ASUU have ever ask your self why Nigerians are suffering under PDP it because they don't have tangible competitor,but now that they have one fear grip them including you(if you are one of them) 2015 SW is for APC that is Yoruba for you,they have good political Orietation if any of their Governor did not perform he would be voted out and GEJ will share the same faith, and if APC win in the North which is 100 percent sure because they don't want GEJ again so tell me how PDP will win 2015. PDP will never win any state in the SW come 2015 so begin to cry now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. / $1m Bribe Allegation: Ondo REC Threatens To Sue Jimoh Ibrahim / Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.