Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute (12292 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
There's nothing like being a Nigerian in Nigeria, no one arrests u for such... undecided

I'm not a fan of anoda man's land. In naija your boss slaps u, Slap your own back!
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
And Nigeria is busy sending our contracts o Chinese companies when the people treat us like crap
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
And Nigeria is busy sending our contracts to Chinese companies when the people treat us like crap
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Sexkillz has made life difficult for me i n nairaland, I'm no longer heard in the politics unit which is an infringement and abuse on my basic rights as a forumner. Seun I may quit your site or forum for good because of sexkillz. I challenge Sexkillz to show the whole world my comment which led to my ban.

Why are u giving urself a headache? The fo*ol is a total slowpoke...lol...a complete and utter slowpoke with no hope of rehabilitation. He probably has no full time job in real life....just ignore the idi*ot..banning gives him a hard on!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Policewoman(f): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Sexkillz has made life difficult for me i n nairaland, I'm no longer heard in the politics unit which is an infringement and abuse on my basic rights as a forumner. Seun I may quit your site or forum for good because of sexkillz. I challenge Sexkillz to show the whole world my comment which led to my ban.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by ayobase(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2013

Sexkillz banning in politics section?

Am I lagging behind in the affairs of NL?
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by unicon25: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Onye furu panty no niroooo..aradarada adawo kwanu""nke kwu oto kaja adakwa...nmeeeeee ngi
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2013
Banged up abroad... Chineese visa is now gold?. Orisirisi... and what is Nigerian consulate doing bout this?
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by braveheart2012(m): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2013
Don't be deceived about China's PR campaign. It's still a relatively lawless, callous place that's racist and hostile to blacks. I am talking from personal experience. I visited Shanghai, Beijing and Xian with a bunch of white American friends for a sight-seeing holiday. They singled me out and treated me like crap. I was so furious and embarrassed. A bloody waste of $4k. Worst vacation of my life. I have promised myself never to return to China unless it's absolutely necessary. I have traveled to many countries and I have never been treated as badly as I was treated in China. If you have ears, hear.
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Never met annoyingly moody and proud bunch of 5fters before in my entire life ... Aghhh can't stand them.
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by phayvoursky(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2013
ebamma: my friend shut up dia, seun has 1million plus members, even if u quit, him go still dey chop.

MUMU. NA UR TYPE GOVT DE OPPRESS. U SOUND LIKE SOMONE WHO IS IRRELEVANT.
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by phayvoursky(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: There's nothing like being a Nigerian in Nigeria, no one arrests u for such... undecided

I'm not a fan of anoda man's land. In naija your boss slaps u, Slap your own back!

LIVE. NO BE TO DE MAKE NOISE.
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Billygee2u: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2013
ronalmagic10:

And so wat?? Is dat enuf reason 4 d MODs 2 behave anyhow( asumming d guy claim is true) Abeg park well, people lyk u are d reason dis contri is nt movin 4ward

Even,I wanted to ask why all topics I posted in this forum, have never appeared,? Can anybody tell me why? I have a lot of news from here in abroad to post,Or, are posters paying money before theirs will be allowed?
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Billygee2u: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2013
ebamma: my friend shut up dia, seun has 1million plus members, even if u quit, him go still dey chop.

Even,I wanted to ask why all topics I posted in this forum, have never appeared,? Can anybody tell me why? I have a lot of news from here in abroad to post,Or, are posters paying money before theirs will be allowed?
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by rhymz(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2013
The woman in question, Mrs Badmus is an aunty to me, I don't know her to be an irrational woman, there is no how she would have assaulted a Chinese person in China if was not in retaliation or defence.
I was just informed about this, I am going to speak with her son right away to understand what really happened.
In the mean time, it will do a lot of Nigerians good if they learn to stop jumping to conclusions and preposterous assumptions, that is somebody's mother we are talking about, it is annoying to see how little angry kids here on NL are busy assuming nonsense and talking as if they were there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2013
^ ^ hhhmm chinese police aint crazy either ,they must have done something .why only them? How special are they?
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by rhymz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
IvyBlue: ^ ^ hhhmm chinese police aint crazy either ,they must have done something .why only them? How special are they?
how old are you by the way? what do you know about the corruption and blatant abuse of human rights that go on in China on daily basis?
I know one of the two women involved and I know she is too busy to get petty and unruly in far away China. The question is this, do you have any serious information besides baseless assumptions and ifs and buts......explaining anything to you is am effort in futility..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by emmax90: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
china pple very strick humm
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by emmax90: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
china pple very strick humm crychina pple very strick humm
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by olas24u(f): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2013
They sometimes kill Nigerians.They are very bad
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2013
rhymz: how old are you by the way? what do you know about the corruption and blatant abuse of human rights that go on in China on daily basis?
I know one of the two women involved and I know she is too busy to get petty and unruly in far away China. The question is this, do you have any serious information besides baseless assumptions and ifs and buts......explaining anything to you is am effort in futility..

I lived in china for a very long time so I KNOW what happens there and cases like this are quite common,because majority of foreigners dont understand how things work over there.If you respect their laws and regulations I dont see why they would put you in jail for the pleasure of it...you make it sound like they are picking on her ..for What?I wonder.... undecided
I know a lot about this particular case and many others ,so dont try to act like you are teaching me anything,because you are not!
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2013
olas24u: They sometimes kill Nigerians.They are very bad

Yes they do ,one of my friend was murdered just like that,china is a shithole .You have to know how to live here because there is no human right.
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by rafcrown(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2013
I am not judging but some women cant take it easy.I ll show u I am A ....EASY??
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by ONESON1(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Lol ....
Re: Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute by chinwemichael: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
leave bad religions like christianity and islam.

convert to Paganism. (Traditional Religion). NOW.

Hurry before its too late!
u need deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad? / Home On The Rock. / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.