Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (12353 Views)

My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Do u know any area with constant and stable electricity in ibadan? I mean area with decent accommodation o. U know ibadan has some of the most useless accommodations I have ever seen in the country. Too many old houses even in city centres. It is really sad. Areas with quite good accommodations lack stable electricity.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by majamajic(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2019
None !!!
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by jaybest90(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Oluyole
Joyce b

Thank me later
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Jericho, Akobo, Bodija and maybe some parts of eleyele

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by GAPPLE: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2019
I know of Akobo

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by chefremy(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:
Do u know any area with constant and stable electricity in ibadan? I mean area with decent accommodation o. U know ibadan has some of the most useless accommodations I have ever seen in the country. Too many old houses even in city centres. It is really sad. Areas with quite good accommodations lack stable electricity.
which one is useless accommodation again, people sha. it all depends on you and your money, so back to the topic you can get both "decent accommodation" and "good electricity" in places like akobo, bashorun, iwo road, oluyole, bodija UI and co. i do stay at iwo road so i can tell you of these places wellah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:
Where do you stay in Ibadan presently? I guess you haven’t been in Ibadan for that long

Oluyole, ringroad, ikolaba, bodija, akobo, bashorun have stable electricity

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2019
chefremy:
which one is useless accommodation again, people sha. it all depends on you and your money, so back to the topic you can get both "decent accommodation" and "good electricity" in places like akobo, bashorun, iwo road, oluyole, bodija UI and co. i do stay at iwo road so i can tell you of these places wellah.

Thank u bro. Will consider these areas.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

Where do you stay in Ibadan presently? I guess you haven’t been in Ibadan for that long

Oluyole, ringroad, ikolaba, bodija, akobo, bashorun have stable electricity

Thank you bro.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Thank you bro.
Which area are you staying? Seems you aren’t familiar with Ibadan very much

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

Which area are you staying? Seems you aren’t familiar with Ibadan very much

I am bro. I grew up in ibadan.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

I am bro. I grew up in ibadan.
Ikolaba have a very good light as well. At least 20hrs a day if there’s no heavy rainfall

You’re from delta state right ?
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

Ikolaba have a very good light as well. At least 20hrs a day if there’s no heavy rainfall

You’re from delta state right ?

Yes..

Dont know the area you mentioned though! grin
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Yes..

Dont know the area you mentioned though! grin

You see. You aren’t moving around enough. You can’t know all of Ibadan. I don’t know everywhere in Ibadan as well.

Ikolaba is the estate at the back of federal secretariat and reaches options 247. Note federal secretariat is different from state secretariat(popular one)

Oluyole and akobo has the best electricity in Ibadan. At least 22hrs light everyday but not all parts of Oluyole and akobo so, you have to ask very well before renting a place

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

You see. You aren’t moving around enough. You can’t know all of Ibadan. I don’t know everywhere in Ibadan as well.

Ikolaba is the estate at the back of federal secretariat and reaches options 247. Note federal secretariat is different from state secretariat(popular one)

Oluyole and akobo has the best electricity in Ibadan. At least 22hrs light everyday but not all parts of Oluyole and akobo so, you have to ask very well before renting a place

Thank u for the info, do u have an idea how much 2 bedroom goes there?
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Thank u for the info, do u have an idea how much 2 bedroom goes there?

Oluyole 2 bedroom 300k. Go to Oluyole precisely and ask from people around the particular place you wanna rent before paying because a street can have 24 hrs light and the next street can have 18hrs light in the same Oluyole because Oluyole is too big in landmass

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

Oluyole 2 bedroom 300k. Go to Oluyole precisely and ask from people around the particular place you wanna rent before paying because a street can have 24 hrs light and the next street can have 18hrs light in the same Oluyole because Oluyole is too big in landmass

Thanks man. Appreciate

Will also consider UI.. Quite used to the area.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Thanks man. Appreciate

Will also consider UI.. Quite used to the area.

But I’ll advice you to go to Oluyole because areas surrounding the same Oluyole like ring road have 23hrs light at least everyday

Ringroad/Oluyole is the center of fun in Ibadan and very lively place with very good light
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

But I’ll advice you to go to Oluyole because areas surrounding the same Oluyole like ring road have 23hrs light at least everyday

Ringroad/Oluyole is the center of fun in Ibadan and very lively place with very good light

That is great then. lol, I been think life starts and ends at UI side o.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

That is great then. lol, I been think life starts and ends at UI side o.

Lol you dey miss Ibadan i swear. Don’t let affiliate marketing take your time not to flex a little bro. Life in Ibadan starts and ends in ringroad/Oluyole. Most of the Yoruba actors ad actress who live in Ibadan built their house in Oluyole
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

Lol you dey miss Ibadan i swear. Don’t let affiliate marketing take your time not to flex a little bro. Life in Ibadan starts and ends in ringroad/Oluyole. Most of the Yoruba actors ad actress who live in Ibadan built their house in Oluyole

U are right man, thanks. Na there i go move be that jaree.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by damtan(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

If you don settle in Ibadan, holla at your boy cool
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Princedapace(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
damtan:

If you don settle in Ibadan, holla at your boy cool

Alright, surely will do that brotherly.

send me private message
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Yinibixema: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Yea. Too much fun in those axis
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by damtan(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Alright, surely will do that brotherly.
send me private message
Will do just that
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by nonen(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Is it the Ibadan in Nigeria?
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Larry83: 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
Please my people! I need a newly builded&affordable single room or selfcontain with no agent fee in ibadan at a quiet area with a stable light.thanks.
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Larry83: 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
Please u can cntact me on my email address agrolaroky@gmail.com
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by adeniyi65(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
chefremy:
I visited a music studio in iwo road two months back.their light was off after about 4 hrs I got there.to my greatest surprise the studio manager told me it would be back in 30 minutes and behold.it came back radiating at my eyes even before the speculated 30 minutes.he said that's how it is at their own side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Timowo: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2020
My family wants to get an accommodation at Aerodrome gra, please does anyone know how good the electricity is? I have heard someone say it is not really stable. Is this true please?
Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by sociologymajor: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Timowo:
My family wants to get an accommodation at Aerodrome gra, please does anyone know how good the electricity is? I have heard someone say it is not really stable. Is this true please?
Aerodrome.. Una carry o. Electricity in Aerodrome is VERY VERY VERY OKAY... in fact almost 24hrs... I think the estate is self sufficient self. Dem no dey use NEPA light..

4 Likes

Re: Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? by Mydazz(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Please how is light around Akala express,...... moving there in a bit. Thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.