Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Wedding Turns Into Brawl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Turns Into Brawl (1393 Views)

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Turns Into Brawl by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
A groom had to spend his wedding night in jail for getting involved in a fistfight with bridesmaids in the holy city of Makkah.
During the wedding procession, the groom requested that his picture be taken with the bride in the photo booth located inside the women-only ballroom.

Things turned ugly, according to witness accounts, when one of the bridesmaids — the bride’s elder sister — protested the young man’s presence and asked him to leave at once.
When the groom insisted on staying for the photos, a verbal exchange followed between him and the bridesmaid. This led to a physical fight between the two. Others soon joined in.Matters were made worse when one of the bridesmaids asked the brides’ brothers to intervene, who rushed inside the ballroom and chased the groom away from the wedding and called the cops.
“The man was detained for a few hours at Ajyad police center pending investigations,” said Makkah police spokesman Lt. Col. Zaki Al-Ruhaily.

Source-http://www.arabnews.com/news/462190
Re: Wedding Turns Into Brawl by dapyd1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nawa o!
Re: Wedding Turns Into Brawl by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oro pesi je o,oro di hmmmm! What a wedding shocked what a groom shocked
Re: Wedding Turns Into Brawl by Bawss1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheesy
Re: Wedding Turns Into Brawl by Kanwulia: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Practice makes perfect! kiss

1 Like

Re: Wedding Turns Into Brawl by EfemenaXY: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Fists of Fury...

(1) (Reply)

Thanks all!!!! / The World's Biggest Family: Man With 39 wives, 94 children And 33 grandchildren / Step Mothers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.