Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Job Opportunity With ARM Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity With ARM Life (5349 Views)

Interview With ARM Life Plc / ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow / ARM LIFE Interview Invitation - Real Or A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity With ARM Life by bukitoun: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fantastic job opportunity has arisen with ARM Life,a member of ARM(Asset and Resource Management) Group. We are recruiting for the position of Living Benefit Advisors and this is a great opportunity to join a company that is reputed for success and worth in excess of N450b. ARM Life is a new addition to the ARM group and offers opportunity to Nigerian graduates to build a career path in Financial Service Advisory roles.
Qualifications:
1. Min HND or Bsc
2. Must be fluent in English Language
3. NYSC or Exemption Certificate
We are recruiting for our Lagos offices so ideal for Lagos residents. Please call 08125654610 or send your CV ONLY to adebukola.ademuyiwa@armlife.com.ng Pls note that only serious minded people should forward their CVs.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by myrahzain: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did anyon get an invitation for interview from arm.
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by faithmayor: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2013
i got invitation from them bt am in d east nw . dnt knw what to do
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by myrahzain: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Its a marketing job.
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by tpapi: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
myrahzain: Its a marketing job.
u r blessed 4 d timely info
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by bukitoun: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2013
As Nigerian youths, job opportunities that guarantee gainful employment are discarded because it is a "Marketing" position! I started my marketing career about 8 yrs ago and I was somehow skeptical at d start but I've found out that marketing jobs are for the smart, intelligent and articulate people. Of course success depends on what you are marketing and with which company but every profession has marketing factored in- lawyers, bankers,doctors, engineers, teachers.....all these professions also market their services. So as Nigerian youths, don't let the "myth" of marketing discourage you! All that have excelled in marketing can not do something else because it is extremely rewarding. How do you excel in a course you don't engage in?
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by jadepinkett(f): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2013
bukitoun: As Nigerian youths, job opportunities that guarantee gainful employment are discarded because it is a "Marketing" position! I started my marketing career about 8 yrs ago and I was somehow skeptical at d start but I've found out that marketing jobs are for the smart, intelligent and articulate people. Of course success depends on what you are marketing and with which company but every profession has marketing factored in- lawyers, bankers,doctors, engineers, teachers.....all these professions also market their services. So as Nigerian youths, don't let the "myth" of marketing discourage you! All that have excelled in marketing can not do something else because it is extremely rewarding. How do you excel in a course you don't engage in?
are u still recruiting? Can i forward my resume?

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by sentio(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2013
I was there two weeks ago nd was also given appointment but to spoil its all its a marketing jobs nao....upon hw many people that came for d interview aint u guys satisfy yet or u just want to be punishing job applicants
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by bukitoun: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ jadepinkett -Yes you may forward it to adebukola.ademuyiwa@armlife.com.ng
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2013
The problem is a lot of applicant are not residing in Lagos and sometimes when they are called for interview based on the economic situation that is one is unemployed the little funds you have you have to really make good use of it because there is no assurance of getting such funds aagain
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by myrahzain: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
i am not trying to mislead anyone from applying for the job,when i said its a marketing job,i only meant to give them an insight on what they are going into....
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
bukitoun: @ jadepinkett -Yes you may forward it to adebukola.ademuyiwa@armlife.com.ng
how much is the pay? And what product are they marketing?
Re: Job Opportunity With ARM Life by sleemfesh: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
bukitoun: Fantastic job opportunity has arisen with ARM Life,a member of ARM(Asset and Resource Management) Group. We are recruiting for the position of Living Benefit Advisors and this is a great opportunity to join a company that is reputed for success and worth in excess of N450b. ARM Life is a new addition to the ARM group and offers opportunity to Nigerian graduates to build a career path in Financial Service Advisory roles.
Qualifications:
1. Min HND or Bsc
2. Must be fluent in English Language
3. NYSC or Exemption Certificate
We are recruiting for our Lagos offices so ideal for Lagos residents. Please call 08125654610 or send your CV ONLY to adebukola.ademuyiwa@armlife.com.ng Pls note that only serious minded people should forward their CVs.

I got an invite for an interview for this Sunday after I'd written the online test.
The question is: Are they hiring for any other places but marketing execs? I'm sure I didn't apply and then I am 100% IT. If the mail that came to me initially saying ARM is interested in my CV is anything to go buy, I don't believe anyone who went thru it would be inviting me for a marketing exec opening. Been IT for almost 10 years. Advise.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Tired Of Job Search In Nigeria,why Not Work In Dubai. / Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! / Nigerian Labour Market Favour Men Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.