Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones (37231 Views)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by Ekennovative(m): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2013
My nokia java phone was corrupted by a virus, so I flashed it. Afterwards, I tried to download operamini and other java applications but the response I get is "certificate not on sim or phone."

please, if you've had similar experience and successfully resolved it, kindly tell me how you did it.

NB: Nokia 2700c-2 not symbian
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by Ekennovative(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Someone should help naa sad
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by nani667: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2013
there's a Nokia thread in this section...and you know that...Why didn't you post this there ? una just like to dey open thread sha....I blame the mods...
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by Ekennovative(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2013
nani.666:
there's a Nokia thread in this section...and you know that...Why didn't you post this there ? una just like to dey open thread sha....I blame the mods...

Thanks for your comment, kindly direct me to one the threads.
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by DjMosee(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Go to that site on your nokia inbuilt browser http://resources.techmesto.com/NokiaCertificates/ Am Dj Mosee from Kenya Whatsapp +254716431137
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by donshady(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
The phone wasn't properly flashed.... Maybe you find better engineer
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by Awlerlaykon(m): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Please my phone wrote certificate not on phone or sim, please help me. Nokia/5611
Re: Solution To Certificate Not On SIM Or Phone For Nokia Phones by Martins27: 6:13pm On May 07, 2016
#Nokia certificate issue#[SOLUTION]

Secret is what has been linked out already, but not all secret has been linked out.

I have tried other solutions posted by almost every possible person but it never worked until i found a solution to it myself, and now am enjoying my whatsapp on my Nokia305.

If you truely want a solution to downloading of apps #Nokia certificate issue#, contact me on FB 'Ojomu Martins Micheal' sorry cant put my number here cuz i need to know whoever am giving my number to but i know if you truely need a solution you will contact me, sorry for stressing you.

I have had sleepless night looking for a solution to this problem and i cant post it here cuz of all this #copy paste users#, sorry about that and some will even demand for money for what they did not pay 1kobo for.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) / How Come Nobody Cares About Xperia Smartphones? / Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.