Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Made In Nigeria local technologies - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Made In Nigeria local technologies (7302 Views)

Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. / 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's / Nigeria To Start Exporting Technologies To African Countries, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by Confusionist(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
lygn19:
Its so funi how sm1 whose ppl were once d most educated tribe in Nigeria yet the highest thing they cud produce wz plastic cups,is busy beefing ppl whose secondary sch dropouts were able to manufacture helicopters,and robots...lol...MUMU syndrome
grin grin
Usual chest-beating like a deranged gorilla!

Who is beefing who?

Like u can fly d ibo-copter?

Utter nonsense!

It's more than half a century since u guys av been priding urself as the china of Nigeria!
Did u think it took chinese that long to come out visible to the world?

This shows how empty barrels keep making the loudest noise!

Dey there they biliv!

maga!
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by IGBOSON1: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Confusionist: grin grin
Usual chest-beating like a deranged gorilla!

Who is beefing who?

Like u can fly d ibo-copter?

Utter nonsense!

It's more than half a century since u guys av been priding urself as the china of Nigeria!
Did u think it took chinese that long to come out visible to the world?

This shows how empty barrels keep making the loudest noise!

Dey there they biliv!

maga!

^^^At bolded: Good point!

However, you overlook the salient point that China doesn't have your kind to contend with! That gives them at least a 3 decade advantage on Ndigbo.....let's be honest! wink
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by Iykopee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
i think we need to say kudos to the igbos and encourage them to do more rather than hate through divisive criticism.
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by oilsuop: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Am very happy for ebos they can create things u can imagine i ask God plsooo my next life if he no make me pope and decide to make me africa pls make me be ebo in my next life shebi when you shout loud and beg he go hear i don shout tire sad sad
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by bot101(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Confusionist: why confusing urself, young man?

In this new age of technology, all du guys knw how to do is build craps and say, 'china started like ds'!!

Which china?

They neva started this worst!!

And since u av started for a long time even before independence as claimed-which is more that half a century, why not just move forward a bit from producing craps and give us a real thing!!!

For ur info, most better advanced technological gadgets claimed to have been produced by Nigerians are still very much designed in china!

Why dnt u be a good IGBO SON and volunteer to fly that igbo-copter!!!

Cos we definitely won't say that is a helicopter!!
I think you should go to IVM plant and see REAL current international standard vehicles PRODUCED and manufactured here in NIGERIA. . .but I guess pea-sized brain can't comprehend it, therefore you'll say its made in China and assembled in Nigeria. **logically clueless freaks**
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by bot101(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^At bolded: Good point!

However, you overlook the salient point that China doesn't have your kind to contend with! That gives them at least a 3 decade advantage on Ndigbo.....let's be honest! wink
No mind am, China had to close its doors from the rest of the world in other to correct its internal errors and BTW China is more than 1000 years older than Nigeria
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dz yorubas are angry over d fact that innoson didn't locate his plant in lagos or d west... ThankGod d eyes of my ppl re beginning to open up...they now know that if u ve ur investment in ur region it goes a long way...d highest business I can locate outside ma region,is a warehouse,or shop while d real plant/industry stays in d east,,, pls ma EASTERN brodas in diaspora, I urge u to do the same,b4 its too late...
Re: Made In Nigeria local technologies by somtookeke(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria has been and will continue to be an avid consumer of product and service from modern technology, Nigeria neglected the formulation of a comprehensive technology policy and programme that would enhance technological advancement. However it is not true that Nigerians are unaware of the value of technology.

Read more :

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/made-in-nigeria-tech-products-you-need.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Came First, The Pen Or The Pencil? / Making Snake Your Pet. / Photo: 5 Shocking Mysteries About Raw Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.