Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,332 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace (876 Views)

Presidential Media Chat Of Disgrace / Another Show Of Disgrace By The Buhari Led-government.vom / Soludo An Enbittered Loser In Search Of Relevance-fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by gymnasium(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2013
I'm beginning to doubt Prof Soludo CV.
The Federal High Court Sitting at Abuja yesterday
struck out Prof Soludo case against APGA.
I guess some shameless Nigerians will suggest
the unthinkable or possibility theories as usual,
that the Federal High Court he approached
unannounced acted on ''Presidential directives''.
Ladys and Gents kindly advise Prof Soludo to
prioritize his struggle.
Let him apply elementary economics as he studied and not
Nigerian factor or politics. ewu anaghi ahapu ji taba nsi
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Our constitution made provision for us to approach the court to either enforce or determine whether our rights are being trampled upon which is what Soludo has done here. The outcome of the court verdict is a debate for another day but to approach the court when you disagree with others is as civil and democratic as anyone can be.

He has not taken the law into his hand by protesting or destroying any property, he approached the court!

what is disgraceful about this?

if he is not happy with this pronounciation I encourage him to pursue his case up to the Supreme Court if possible and if necessary.

A lot of you need to grow up. You need to take some tutorial on how a democratic society works and should work!

I really have no clue what is disgraceful about seeking redress in the court of law. some of you really need to grow up.
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by gymnasium(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2013
mikeansy: Our constitution made provision for us to approach the court to either enforce or determine whether our rights are being trampled upon which is what Soludo has done here. The outcome of the court verdict is a debate for another day but to approach the court when you disagree with others is as civil and democratic as anyone can be.

He has not taken the law into his hand by protesting or destroying any property, he approached the court!

what is disgraceful about this?

if he is not happy with this pronounciation I encourage him to pursue his case up to the Supreme Court if possible and if necessary.

A lot of you need to grow up. You need to take some tutorial on how a democratic society works and should work!

I really have no clue what is disgraceful about seeking redress in the court of law. some of you really need to grow up.

cant u see that the table of politics has turned against soludo the best antics he would have improvised is his economical knowhow instead of gallivanting in the euphoria of politics when he knws dat his life is strapped to economics
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by donjazet(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
I dnt see any disgrace in seeking justice
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
gymnasium:

cant u see that the table of politics has turned against soludo the best antics he would have improvised is his economical knowhow instead of gallivanting in the euphoria of politics when he knws dat his life is strapped to economics

this is the kind of mentality destroying Nigeria

table of politics turns against him, so what? Can you say hand on heart that the turn out of events has been done fairly and in the best interest of Anambra and Nigeria?

Soludo like everyone else has a right to be voted for, if in exercising this right you loose out so be it. There is nothing disgraceful about it.

some of you need to learn how the world works!
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by egift(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
The only disgrace I see he is the OP.

Prof. Soludo did what he ought to do in this situation.

#TeamNgige
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by mikolo80: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
I advise him to play amala politics or shud that be akpu/garri ogbono politics .works every time
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by gymnasium(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
mikeansy:

this is the kind of mentality destroying Nigeria

table of politics turns against him, so what? Can you say hand on heart that the turn out of events has been done fairly and in the best interest of Anambra and Nigeria?

Soludo like everyone else has a right to be voted for, if in exercising this right you loose out so be it. There is nothing disgraceful about it.::

some of you need to learn how the world works!

my broda thats franchise ure talking about its true but wat am saying is that anambra politics took a new ground since the likes of peter obi and his cohorts came to lime light its obvious that soludo has what it takes to rule anambra but does he have what it takes to become a remote controlled ruler who is ready to sell anambra's right to placate political demons who call themselves godfathers its foolish to know the bee stings but yet live under its hive. its about checks and balances he should have done some sort of calculation before falling into the hands of political fire quenchers
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by mensdept: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
All this turmoil is a result of having leaders like Umeh who wants to be chairman for 10 years
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by gymnasium(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2013
mens dept: All this turmoil is a result of having leaders like Umeh who wants to be chairman for 10 years

my broda dats the problem revolving round anambra politics every officer wants to grow old in office infact make it a heredity if possible and transfer to their children while they sideline the constitution that is the engine room of politics

anambra politics has to be rewritten and the likes of Umeh who thinks political office is now a family business should be flushed out so that anambra politics can breathe a breath of fresh air
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by planetuzor(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2013
@OP: Why u saying this rubbish??
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by gymnasium(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2013
planetuzor: @OP: Why u saying this rubbish??

what rubbish if i may ask
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by juman(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2013
He can go to the senate.
Re: Soludo An Icon Of Disgrace by gymnasium(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
juman: He can go to the senate.

thats by the way

(1) (Reply)

Three Shot As APC Factions Clash Violently In Ekiti / How Dangote Plans To Finance Refinery, Petrochemical Projects / PDP Certificate Of Reg Not Missing-metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.