Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians (493 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Status About Settler/indigene Issue In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by gistyinka(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nigeria president Gudluck Ebele Jonathan, share message to millions of Nigerians today on his Facebook page. You can read below.

In 2011, I made a promise to the people of Nigeria that every zone of our great nation would have an international airport. A little over two years to the day I made that promise we are witnessing the inaugural international flight from the Akanu Ibiam International airport, Enugu. As I said during my inaugural address, "the time for lamentation is over; this is the era of transformation". Our rail infrastructure is being brought back on track and expanded; our road networks are receiving attention even as we insist on getting them wider and better. As some of you may have noticed, the aviation sector is being overhauled so as to make flying accessible to the average Nigerian. Let me use this occasion to encourage all patriots to remain resolute in our collective pursuit of development and happiness. We must make progress together and no Citizen, no Community in our Country will be left behind. Our determination to ensure developmental justice in ALL the zones shall remain unshakable. GEJ

http://www.gistyinka.com/president-jonathan-facebook-message-to-nigerians/
Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by benkings(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
eti ro-o!
Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLgKz1lXjQ8

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Goodluck Jonathan To Quit Facebook
Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by ckkris: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sai Jonathan!
Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by ckkris: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
Great results is the best response to wicked, satanic lies of Liar Mohammed, Tinubu, and that Boko Haram general. Don't forget the devils that PDP rejected, and turn to angels in APC, Hell Rufai, Fani Kayode.
Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
too many cheap political points already
Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by truth4meal(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Can the president be a little up to date by posting pix of the paltry achievements on istagram. He should start wit pix of the ugly outdated snail train he boast of in this present age...word is cheap

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Facebook Message To Nigerians by Tuntheycr7: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wetin dis Jona de talk?
Bt why on facebook again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Airport, Uniabuja, Gwagwalada To Experience Water Disruption For Three Day / HOT SEPTEMBER In Middle East, Nuclear Winter? / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.