Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt (703 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by dinachi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
The gubernatorial campaign posters of the Hon. Minister of State for education Nyenwe Nyesom Wike has flooded the Streets of Port Harcourt in readiness for his open declaration to contest the Governorship of Rivers State in 2015 Davidchuks blog can authoritatively reveal. To cap it up his socio-political group Grassroots Development Initiative (GDI) is behind the posters.See the posters here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/min-of-state-for-education-nyesom-wike.html

1 Like

Re: Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by dinachi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
It is official! This man is contesting.
Re: Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by atikubaba(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
it is official|.this man is a joker.
Re: Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by classicEntity(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is not fair, since the new Rivers state wz created only Igbo groups have been ruling the state, from Odili, Omehia to Chibuike. They should at least allow the Ogonis to have a shot at the sit, Please...!!!
Re: Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by Donjazzy12(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
That is what Amaechi is against but Nyesom Wike appears to have the support of the First lady dame Patience Jonathan.
Re: Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by gramci: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
See gobe cheesy
Re: Min, Of State For Education Wike's Governorship Posters Flood Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Not wrong... But where re the pictures?

Me: Afam! Can you hear me?

Afam: it's dark in here, I can't see a thing.

Me: huh! shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Strip Party Chieftainnaked In Ogun / Federal Government Receives Machines For Safer Mining In Zamfara / Pdp Crises - Give Jonathan ,tukur A Chance -jaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.