Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (199122 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Roserbert:

Nice one bro,
trust me, you are always onpoint.
And thank you for your understanding and the mature way you always respond to observation/comment/question.

Pls, here is a quick one, my bricklayer used 12headpan to 1bag of cement when plastering inside of the house, now, he's saying he'll be using 9headpan to 1bag to plaster outside. Is that ok, or I should insist he continue with 12 to 1

I know nothing about building... but logically, he may be right since outside of house take more weather beating than inside,
it is right to make sure the cement on the outside is stronger and durable.. just gathering this from my online learnings.
Muyesky may know better.. so I will be looking out for the reply too..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by gabbytabby: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mine actually uses 12 headpan for 1 bag inside and 7 headpan to 1 bag outside.

The inside does not have the elements to contend with (rain etc) while the outside does. They will also include one headpan of sharp sand in the mixture cos that does better with water.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Roserbert(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
mufutau55:

I know nothing about building... but logically, he may be right since outside of house take more weather beating than inside,
it is right to make sure the cement on the oiutside is stronger and durability.. just gathering this from my online learnings.
Muyesky may know better.. so I will be looking out for the reply too..

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you very much for the explanations,
gabbytabby: Mine actually uses 12 headpan for 1 bag inside and 7 headpan to 1 bag outside.

The inside does not have the elements to contend with (rain etc) while the outside does. The will also include one headpan of sharp sand in the mixture cos that does better with water.

Thank you too sir, sure am learning seriously here.

All answers, comment noted. Thanks once again
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Roserbert:

Nice one bro,
trust me, you are always onpoint.
And thank you for your understanding and the mature way you always respond to observation/comment/question.

Pls, here is a quick one, my bricklayer used 12headpan to 1bag of cement when plastering inside of the house, now, he's saying he'll be using 9headpan to 1bag to plaster outside. Is that ok, or I should insist he continue with 12 to 1

12-1 is the normal standard but if he insists on using 9-1 and you can spare the extra money and with close supervision, then by all means.............go ahead smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Roserbert(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Muyesky:

12-1 is the normal standard but if he insists on using 9-1 and you can spare the extra money and with close supervision, then by all means.............go ahead smiley

Thank you sir,
I think all the 3responses so far are pointing towards thesame direction, so I'll ask him to go ahead and use 9-1.

Am very grateful @All, for prompt response. They surely helps
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2013
Installation of anodized frame of tower aluminium casement with sub-frame already pre installed in Opic smiley

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:54am On Dec 16, 2013
100% Tower hands being screwed on wink

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Screwing the casement to the sub-frame

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2013
wink

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:11am On Dec 16, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Before installation smiley

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2013
After 11 hours of installing............ cool

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Muyesky: Installation of anodized frame of tower aluminium casement with sub-frame already pre installed in Opic smiley

Same Black Anodized Aluminum is what its mostly used over here.. and I also prefer that color better than those white or cream color ones.
But our people in Naija likes the pop-out colors. Nice work and installations..

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:56am On Dec 16, 2013
mufutau55:

Same Black Anodized Aluminum is what its mostly used over here.. and I also prefer that color better than those white or cream color ones.
Nice work and installations..

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you sir. These types are not easily sourced from the market, you'd have to make special order from Tower Aluminium to get the profiles out. In essence sir, more expensive wink smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2013
A wonderful morning smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by BOMANY: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ Muyesky
Good day, pls I am looking for plexiglass "perspex" sheets in Lagos, where can I get it, I am looking for transparent panels that do not change colour or get scratched. Thanks
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Missktinz: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
mufutau55:

But our people in Naija likes the pop-out colors. Nice work and installations..

Hajji Mufutau

Hello,
Do you mind sharing your email address? I have a few questions to ask you if you dont mind. Tried using the nairaland PM feature but I dont know if you got it.

Thanks.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
BOMANY: @ Muyesky
Good day, pls I am looking for plexiglass "perspex" sheets in Lagos, where can I get it, I am looking for transparent panels that do not change colour or get scratched. Thanks

Dam good limited, Victoria island.
08033063840 smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Missktinz:

Hello,
Do you mind sharing your email address? I have a few questions to ask you if you dont mind. Tried using the nairaland PM feature but I dont know if you got it. Thanks.

I did got your Nairaland PM and I sent you an email with my Private email address on Dec. 8th, but never heard back from you.
I am resending it in another window as I type this.. check your Nairaland Inbox.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Missktinz: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
mufutau55:

I did got your Nairaland PM and I sent you an email with my Private email address on Dec. 8th, but never heard back from you.
I am resending it in another window as I type this.. check your Nairaland Inbox.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks, just sent you an email.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Missktinz:

Thanks, just sent you an email.

Got it and replied. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Doors already installed for a nairalander smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2013
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Muyesky: Doors already installed for a nairalander smiley

Well done job. You did the windows too?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
mufutau55:

Well done job. You did the windows too?

Hajji Mufutau

No sir, just the doors smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Muyesky:

No sir, just the doors smiley

Ok. The doors looks good though.

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by BOMANY: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Muyesky:

Dam good limited, Victoria island.
08033063840 smiley

Thanks a lot for the help. PLs Do you have another source.
I called the number for 2 days no answer or even rejecting, I sms him asking for the panels, he replied asking for the size, I told him 2,3,4, and/or 5mm. He didnt answer and rejected the calls 2 times. I just felt obligation to tell you. Thanks
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Good morning smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Another set of pure Tower casement aluminium window embedded with burglary proof to be delivered to Abeokuta nearing completion. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.