Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej (770 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by onomeasike: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
[b]We are yet on the match again and we have started repeating same mistake.Last election,it was jarus that abused his privilege to promote Buhari over other presidential candidate and was promoting his political interest.I personally complained that on this politics section,the moderators are like umpires and should not join the fray at least for the presidential election,there is no transparent way to proof that they will maintain their neutrality.Fast forward to 2013 and the presidential election approaching and a character who led the pack of jarus-must-go campaigners then has not shown that he can rise above primodial sentiments.He has been opening threads using his moniker AFAM4EVA,and using his privilege as a moderator to sustain and promote the interest of the incumbent president.I personally think,it is morally wrong and every nairalander must prevail on seun to do the needful.If they want to promote their candidates,then they must use a different moniker and there must be rule to ensure they are sanctioned whenever they contravene this.
We can not wait till you start banning people in opposing political camps and it becomes a serious problem.
Abeg,petition seun today!
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by infobiz9ja(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol this post would soon be hidden but b4 then infobiz9ja was here. cheesy
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by Dopestfiend: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
#team afam must go on the match again.
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by seanet02: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
There is no problem with Afam4eva promoting jonathan in as much it conforms with forum rules.
Jarus also promoted Buhari when he was the mod.
My problem with Afam4eva is his allergy to anything APC/ACN,
He is fond of banning pro ACN members without provocation on flimsy excuses while pro-gej members roam about the forum with their concoctions. Afam4va is the number one hypocrite on nairaland
He is always using his position to push the front of his ibo brothers while undermining that of the Yorubas.
You simply don't know him.
He is a wolf in sheep skin.
Green snake under the green grass.
Spit on Afam4va's Head

3 Likes

Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by Chiopatra: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls leave Afam alone!Are u dat jobless.Wat is ur p? undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by malele(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Is he not a nigerian does he not have the right to support who ever he wants to support, pls make una go find job pls.
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by onomeasike: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
seanet02: There is no problem with Afam4eva promoting jonathan in as much it conforms with forum rules.
Jarus also promoted Buhari when he was the mod.
My problem with Afam4eva is his allergy to anything APC/ACN,
He is fond of banning pro ACN members without provocation on flimsy excuses while pro-gej members roam about the forum with their concoctions. Afam4va is the number one hypocrite on nairaland
Spit on Afam4va's Head

my point exactly!!there is no way you can respect his judgement and why no have a rule that precludes him from promoting his candidate using the same moniker he is using to moderate the section.It is absolutely insulting to our collective intelligence.
Chiopatra: Pls leave Afam alone!Are u dat jobless.Wat is ur p? undecided

who is this toddler?abeg go sit down joor!!He should use a different moniker to promote his candidate if he has any modicum of integrity.It is fair to state that he accepted the position of moderator so that he can promote jonathan.Dont be surprised he is already being approached with juicy offers by the 99 laptop gang of this administration.He is clearly not moderating for altruistic reasons for as long as he uses his moniker to advisertize his political intewrest.Even seun does not do that!!
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by Tuntheycr7: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hymmm. Afam4eva again?
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by RedMullet: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam ....Nairaland most bigoted Mod
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by talktimi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
All this because Afam is not a bigot. Chai cry cry babies, meanwhlie you have deployed all your alternate accounts for your smear campaign. Kelebe dey smell
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
ENTER THE APC REAL NEMESIS!!!
Say what, say whaaaaaat?
AFAM is not an INEC OFFICIAL. He is only an NL MOD. He has freedom of affiliation like all of us.
Having said that, i will also say he is the best mod on nl.
#TEAM AFAM FOR LIFE#

1 Like

Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by onomeasike: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2013
On account of my complaint,I dont think he should be punished for the past sins of promoting a candidate as a moderator but if he does not desist,he should be removed.This post is not influenced by any previous struggle to remove him for being a bigot.I think if he cant use a different moniker,he should resign honorably like jarus
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by infobiz9ja(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Lets trend #Afammustgo

Na joke oh! B4 them Ban their p man.
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by frederal(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Anybody that's promoting GEJ is visionary and patriotic person; such is a wise man.#sure2015#
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by Jarus(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't have any problem with anybody openly declaring for a candidate. We all have political preferences and being a moderator to me should not prevent one from openly expressing his political preferences. After all, Seun himself openly declared preference for GEJ in 2011 elections. Alll these things are in order, to me.

However, I have read here that I used my mod position to promote Buhari in the last elections. This is wrong. All what I did for Buhari on this section I could have done them without being a mod. I didn't need to be a mod to start a campaign thread, I didn't need to be a mod to coordinate it (I have coordinated many threads without being a mod). I never banned anybody on the basis of the thread(Mods didn't even have banning power then), I never stickied the thread, the thread passed through the hp but I didn't have power to send a thread to hp and I can't remember recommending it to the Supermod who had such power. These are things that if I did, I can accept 'promoting' Buhari. All what I did, I could have done same without being mod; I never used mod power to do any favour to the campaign. And I allowed PDP/GEJ to also freely promote their candidates. But trust Nigerians, they will always cry foul. The perceived dominance of Buhari/Bakare team on NL then was simply because they were more vocal and more in number - the Bakare church people, the widespread PDP hatred, the tendency for opposition to be more vocal etc. If you conduct a poll on NL today, I'm sure opposition will still thump PDP/GEJ, is Jarus still the mod?

Even at that Beaf, Jakumo and others openly operated against Buhari with caricatures and many damaging threads, I never stopped thEm from doing so.

I don't have any problem with Afam openly declaring for PDP/GEJ inasmuch as he is able to rise above his personal sentiments.
This is the science of all these politics.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by Dopestfiend: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2013
Jarus: I don't have any problem with anybody openly declaring for a candidate. We all have political preferences and being a moderator to me should not prevent one from openly expressing his political preferences. After all, Seun himself openly declared preference for GEJ in 2011 elections. Alll these things are in order, to me.

However, I have read here that I used my mod position to promote Buhari in the last elections. This is wrong. All what I did for Buhari on this section I could have done them without being a mod. I didn't need to be a mod to start a campaign thread, I didn't need to be a mod to coordinate it (I have coordinated many threads without being a mod). I never banned anybody on the basis of the thread(Mods didn't even have banning power then), I never stickied the thread, the thread passed through the hp but I didn't have power to send a thread to hp and I can't remember recommending it to the Supermod who had such power. These are things that if I did, I can accept 'promoting' Buhari. All what I did, I could have done same without being mod; I never used mod power to do any favour to the campaign. And I allowed PDP/GEJ to also freely promote their candidates. But trust Nigerians, they will always cry foul. The perceived dominance of Buhari/Bakare team on NL then was simply because they were more vocal and more in number - the Bakare church people, the widespread PDP hatred, the tendency for opposition to be more vocal etc. If you conduct a poll on NL today, I'm sure opposition will still thump PDP/GEJ, is Jarus still the mod?

Even at that Beaf, Jakumo and others openly operated against Buhari with caricatures and many damaging threads, I never stopped thEm from doing so.

I don't have any problem with Afam openly declaring for PDP/GEJ inasmuch as he is able to rise above his personal sentiments.
This is the science of all these politics.

then what your say on hiding anti gej comment in jawjaw with gejites by afam.
Re: It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Another thread. I can see afam is popular grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of Nairaland, I Wanna Quit / Some Interesting Fact Of Life You Need To Know / Nigerians Named Amongst 8 Superior Groups Of People In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.