Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) (6435 Views)

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VS7UfKToF34/UhhnVoDmgZI/AAAAAAAAsoU/qXQuc-y3YTE/s280/Kaffy+and+husband.jpg[/img]
It seems ladies are no longer willing to wait too long for theirMr Right anymore. Her husband is 25yrs while she is 33. While we are yet to come to terms with the fact that Toyin Lawani is gettingmarried to a guy who is about 10 years her junior, the dance queen, Kaffy, has already done it, www. observed. She is married to a guy who is eight years her junior. But what is the motivating factor? Ladies shouldtry and settle down before they pass 30years/31years because once they cross that mark, for many of them, desperation begin to set in and the end result is whatwe are seeing around today. They are no longer patient enough to wait, so they sleep with a young guy, get pregnant and marriage follows. I believe no lady really want to get married to a "child" that was born at the time she was already on her way to secondary school (JSS 1). They can pretend but na condition make crayfish bend.#GoFigure
See More Pics And Evidence From Source : http://www./wow-see-dance-queen-kaffy-is-8yrs-older.xhtml
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by mascot87(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Nice couples cool

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by ChiSun27(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2013
N wats d big deal? Na luv mata jare.

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Fatdon(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2013
just like 8 to a 62?

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by valicious1(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2013
mascot87: Nice couples cool
Nawao na patience jonathan teach u english? Abeg na Couple not couples

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by fairygeh(f): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2013
But they realy look good together

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
No biggie wink
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by everyday: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2013
I see nothing wrong in a lady getting married to a man 10 years younger than her

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by stunning4real: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2013
some people no dey m ind deir biz, wats d big deal in d age diff, maturity matter most. i wish her happy married life.

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by kreamidiva(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2013
BoyGroom tins undecided
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2013
everyday: I see nothing wrong in a lady getting married to a man 10 years younger than her
YEAH.. Me too..

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2013
everyday: I see nothing wrong in a lady getting married to a man 10 years younger than her
Buh there is sumting wrong wit a guy marring a woman 10 older than him
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by RyanEbuka(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Big deal?

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
runzlord:
THERE ISNT ANY BIG deal BRO.. Na that kind tin i lyk pass..
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by dplomaticVal: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
nthn much,thre lv for each othr is the prerequisite thingy needed

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by OceaneKhadija80: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
The fact that it is still viewed as a huge thing that a woman marries a man younger than her shows society has not quite moved on from the age thing. Would it be an issue if it was the other way round .i.e. if he was older I suspect not! The bottom line is they are happy that's all that matters not our opinions .
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
The truth is dat in such marriage the guys are bin controlled. Imgaine marrying sum1 d same age with d eldest in ur house can u tell her to do sum chores for without it looking disrespectful? Nd the women will always claim dey knw better cos dey r older than you. Nd the men go after yunger gals wen dey marry such women. Its not love actually sum men do it either for the woman's moni or other factors u will be surpised dat it is d women dat arrange such marriages
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by valicious1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
runzlord:
Don't confuse yourself bro. A woman marrying a guy 10yrs younger and a guy marrying a woman 10yrs older than he is are all the same.
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by bloglover(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
marrying a lady older than you doesn't matter as long as there is understanding in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
valicious1:
Don't confuse yourself bro. A woman marrying a guy 10yrs younger and a guy marrying a woman 10yrs older than he is are all the same.
I knw
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
OceaneKhadija80: The fact that it is still viewed as a huge thing that a woman marries a man younger than her shows society has not quite moved on from the age thing. Would it be an issue if it was the other way round .i.e. if he was older I suspect not! The bottom line is they are happy that's all that matters not our opinions .
Exacly

1 Like

Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
valicious1:
thank you bro for telling him.
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by pri3stess(f): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Some of these women no dey send atall, I guess the only thing that matters is that, they are in love.
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
OceaneKhadija80: The fact that it is still viewed as a huge thing that a woman marries a man younger than her shows society has not quite moved on from the age thing. Would it be an issue if it was the other way round .i.e. if he was older I suspect not! The bottom line is they are happy that's all that matters not our opinions .

It is more tolerable and better for a man to marry a younger woman than a woman to marry a younger man.
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by mascot87(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
valicious1:
Nawao na patience jonathan teach u english? Abeg na Couple not couples
Whatever undecided
Re: WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) by nerodenero: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Despite the age difference, the couple looks happy but hope they are happy inside? It is a beautiful picture no doubt.

(1) (Reply)

A Famous Benin King With Some Children / The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners / Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.