Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) (6433 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Basketmouth Gets Knighted By The Queen Of England (Wax Statues) / Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just for jokes

If you want to see my selfie in the toilet, raise up your hand grin

Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Mologi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
expensive joke....op..run for ur head...

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Topccy007: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
I believe this is the handiwork of Adekunle gold. Photokiosk

4 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by TI1919(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
What a small world
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by femolacqua(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Could this be real?
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by illswift(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's not real

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Madame those undies are graphic grin
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
oh lawd, dose granny panties or trousers?
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
eeeewoo
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
So op, you just sit there and think, how do I want to die? Jesu
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by tempest01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP do you want to die young

If na for UK you do this thing, your own don finish. Even to tear currency with queen face sef na like treason...you wan kill queen be that.
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sacrilege! shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Op please for your own good, don't post this picture on facebook.
She is 100x better than our useless leaders (including the traditional rulers)
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by slam7000(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
There are other celebrities too...

Obama and Putin are not left out...

Fake photos though..

Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by SurefireFashion: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Expensive pooh
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by larabae13(f): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lolz d artist tried sha
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by kingDELE(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hahahaha.
Obama own funny sha... Dat moment wea u dey shit and u dey think
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Take it easy o. Na a while queen be that o

Please guys take time to read the posts in my signature
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by UyiIredia(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Girlwithwings:
Just for jokes
If you want to see my selfie in the toilet, raise up your hand grin
*raises up his two hands in the air* grin
Re: Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
UyiIredia:

*raises up his two hands in the air* grin

Lol you wait to wait till I see a hundred hands

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa In A New Movie Tittled Gang Of Roses Next Generation / WOW!! See Dance Queen Kaffy Is 8yrs Older Than Her Husband(pics) / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Flaunts Wife, Kids & House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.