Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wife Paid N80,000 To Assassinate Husband Second Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Paid N80,000 To Assassinate Husband Second Wife (488 Views)

James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Paid N80,000 To Assassinate Husband Second Wife by naijacenter(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2013
I engineered murder plot – Night guard
Did a housewife hire an assassin to kill her rival? Or did the family night guard try to assassinate his master’s wife? These are the knotty questions the police in Ibadan, Oyo State capital are attempting to answer after a suspected hired assassin, Ikechukwu Christopher, was arrested.

The suspect was said to be on his way from Enugu to Ibadan to carry out the assassination when he ran into the police. A locally-made single barrel gun and a woman’s photograph found on him gave him away. He was taken into custody.

Ikechukwu named one Adenola Adeniyi, a former timber contractor, based in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, as his sponsor. The police went after Adeniyi who, in turn, named one Arowolo Lateef as the person who gave out the assassination job. Assassination fee was put at N80,000.

Read more http://www.naijacenter.com/wife-paid-n80000-assassinate-husband-second-wife-police/

Re: Wife Paid N80,000 To Assassinate Husband Second Wife by Chiopatra: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2013
My Igbo brother grin

(1) (Reply)

Reckless Driving Of Brt Bus Drivers / What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? / Gej Early Days' Today He Is No1 "You Can Never See The End From Your Beginning"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.