Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Chinese Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Visa Application (1421 Views)

See Levels: UK To Relax Chinese Visa Rules / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa / Chinese Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Visa Application by ifysworld(f): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
hi all, pls i need advice and guidance. I want to move over to china with my kids who are under de age of 3. So house i need input on how to go about it this. Thanks.
Re: Chinese Visa Application by ryd3(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Same herE
Re: Chinese Visa Application by chukxie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why not go to the Chinese Embassy in Lagos or Abuja? I'm sure someone there would be able to provide answers to your questions. Ni hao !
Re: Chinese Visa Application by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Do you really want to move to a country like china with children that young?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Application by ifysworld(f): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
osaass: Do you really want to move to a country like china with children that young?
Is anything wrong in doing that. Pls share ur view.
Re: Chinese Visa Application by chukxie(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
ify's world:
Is anything wrong in doing that. Pls share ur view.

Nice question !
Re: Chinese Visa Application by starlite1: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2013
osaass: Do you really want to move to a country like china with children that young?

Are you kidding me? shocked
What's wrong with Living in China?those kids are gonna grow up to be bilingual and very smart.I tell you, when it comes to academics/sciences,you can't beat chinese kids(at least majority of 'em).

@ Op,im studying in China currently but the much i know is about students' Visas.I guess you can checkout their website for immigration info.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Made To Miss Her Emirates Flight Because She Didn’t..... / MBA In USA. Cost Implications / Please Help, I Do I Pay For My Gre Exam Via Ets Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.