Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now (2713 Views)

West Africans And Africans In Southern Part Of Africa Are The REAL ISRAELITES. / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2013
THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

1. YAHAWADAH = הדוהי = JUDAH = NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS

2. BANYAMAN = ןמינב‎ ‎=BENJAMIN = WEST INDIES/ JAMAICA TO BELIZE

3. LAWAYA = יול = LEVI = HAITIANS

4. SHAMAIWAN = ןועמש = SIMEON = DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

5. ZABAWALAN = ןלובז = ZEBULON = GUATEMALA TO PANAMA

6. AHPARYAM = םירפא = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS

7. MANASHAH = השנמ = MANASSEH = CUBANS

8. GAD = דג = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS

9. RAAHWABAN = ןבואר = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS

10. NAPATHALAYA = ילתפנ = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND
CHILE

11. AHSHAR = רשא = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY

12. YASHASHAKAR = רכששי = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS

For Proof, Read Here

http://m.therealhebrewisraelites.com/site/webs_80339299/home?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therealhebrewisraelites.com%2F12tribesofisraelnow.htm&dm_package=2#3103
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2013
How did that make them black?
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Don Ocso: How did that make them black?

Job 30:30 My skin is black
upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Songs of Solomon 1:5 I [am] black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Songs of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I [am] black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; [but] mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jeremiah 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Isaiah 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. (This is a prophesy, d whites took us captives and maltreated us, there will be a time when reverse will be the case.....hope u understand scriptures sha)

The Bible said they are Blacks...
As you can see up there, Negroes are blacks, we are one of the tribes of Israel which is Judah,The rest countries up there are black nations, u get it?
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by ERF: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Hahahahaha. . . My able False Prophet people... They are just giving yhu guys an endless hope to cool yhu off ur skin...
Hehehe, don't be decieved. Face righteousness, instead of doing endlex research of "who are the true israelites" . . .they are in their country. The negroes are the negroes, the israelites are the israelites.

So negroes na name of country now eh??

Israel is near africa ...that does nah mean that we are the true israelites . . .

LoL . . .dreamers grin
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by nora544: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2013
brainless writing
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by ERF: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2013
MEILYN:

The Bible said they are Blacks...
Where in the bible was it written that. . . The israelites are black??

Or wah was written in songs of songs?? Yhu forget to read the verses down, when the gal said. . .she was "fairer than all" grin

The way their are some fair men here, thats how there are few blacks there.... Due to the sun effect in some regions . . .

Face righteousness ßro. Being an israelite won't take u to heaven... Even Jesus said that , men would come from east, north , south and even the gentiles.. Would inherit the kingdom, while the jews might be cast away.. . .

Yhu don't need to be an israelite to make heaven... Holiness would.
So stop dreamin... wink
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2013
nora544: brainless writing
Yea scoffers wont believe, i knew it b4 i made dis post.
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

Or wah was written in songs of songs?? Yhu forget to read the verses down, when the gal said. . .she was "fairer than all" grin

The way their are some fair men here, thats how there are few blacks there.... Due to the sun effect in some regions . . .

Face righteousness ßro. Being an israelite won't take u to heaven... Even Jesus said that , men would come from east, north , south and even the gentiles.. Would inherit the kingdom, while the jews might be cast away.. . .

Yhu don't need to be an israelite to make heaven... Holiness would.
So stop dreamin... wink
Job 8:8 . For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:

Thats Your Problem Okay?
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by nora544: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

read this
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
nora544:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

read this

if it doesnt sound strange den it is not true.

mark 1 vs 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves,saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this?

If the Bible says yes, who is Wiki to say No?
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by ERF: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
MEILYN:
Job 8:8 . For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:

Thats Your Problem Okay?

Ooh ßrother. It's no problem of mine.

My version reads :

"For inquire, please, of the former age, and consider the things discovered by their fathers;

That points to nothing bro. Bildad advice to Job to curb hypocrisy and study more about his fathers ways...

It didn't entail us searching of our father driven from israel as yhu guys said grin . . .bro face righteousness.
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

Ooh ßrother. It's no problem of mine.

My version reads :

"For inquire, please, of the former age, and consider the things discovered by their fathers;

That points to nothing bro. Bildad advice to Job to curb hypocrisy and study more about his fathers ways...

It didn't entail us searching of our father driven from israel as yhu guys said grin . . .bro face righteousness.
Get a KJV Bro. Salvation is for the jews which we are......believe what you want, u have seen the truth but u pretend not to.........am fighting for righteousness okay? Tanks 4 d advice
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by ERF: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
MEILYN:
Get a KJV Bro. Salvation is for the jews which we are......believe what you want, u have seen the truth but u pretend not to.........am fighting for righteousness okay? Tanks 4 d advice

SaLvation is for all...

Its never for the Jews alone.. As that's a Lie from the pit of hell.. To scare away the unbelievers from repenting..
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
MEILYN: THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

1. YAHAWADAH = הדוהי = JUDAH = NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS

2. BANYAMAN = ןמינב‎ ‎=BENJAMIN = WEST INDIES/ JAMAICA TO BELIZE

3. LAWAYA = יול = LEVI = HAITIANS

4. SHAMAIWAN = ןועמש = SIMEON = DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

5. ZABAWALAN = ןלובז = ZEBULON = GUATEMALA TO PANAMA

6. AHPARYAM = םירפא = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS

7. MANASHAH = השנמ = MANASSEH = CUBANS

8. GAD = דג = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS

9. RAAHWABAN = ןבואר = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS

10. NAPATHALAYA = ילתפנ = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND
CHILE

11. AHSHAR = רשא = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY

12. YASHASHAKAR = רכששי = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS

For Proof, Read Here

http://m.therealhebrewisraelites.com/site/webs_80339299/home?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therealhebrewisraelites.com%2F12tribesofisraelnow.htm&dm_package=2#3103

Here we go with this sh.t!
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

Lol check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_btf_Y_ua98

I just dey confuse o.
Which is it? Are diaspora blacks or the ethiopians the "real" jews? grin
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol check this out.

I just dey confuse o.

Ethiopians are not the real jews, because we have the same skin colour doesnt mean we are the same people, Ethiopians are Hamites and not Jews.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by ERF: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol check this out.

I just dey confuse o.

My phone can't watch that friend.

Buh what i'm trying to say is that... Even if the negroes are the real jews, it changes nothing... The fact remains that anybody can be saved through Jesus.

Buh Lemme make something clear...

Y'know that we children hear stories about our origin from our fathers and mostly elderly ones ... Buh why havn't we been enlightened about this rumour before?

The black man, knows nothing about "GOD" i mean "YAHWEH" ..they only have small gods. Buh if i may ask, why would we negroes know nothing about our origin..? Thats if its true...

Even though its a million years, it would still be talked about..buh waht we recieve is the good news from the white Men.
Why would they bring what belongs to us back to us again as a tutor??
How can our origin be blanked outta us like that?

Buh in Israel lies everything, they know their origin... They judaist and the Christains, to differentiate the "law from grace" . . .and lots more.

To be sincere, this trick by the devil, is to change our motives and fire as negroes for the gospel... Instead of us to focus on the word, and righteousness. . .we are being tricked with socalled valid points that we are the true jews....

And even if we are? What does it change...when all can be saved by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ friend?? Or do yhu still agree that only the jews can be saved
Re: Blacks Are The Real Israelites, See The 12tribes Of Israel Now by MEILYN(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

My phone can't watch that friend.

Buh what i'm trying to say is that... Even if the negroes are the real jews, it changes nothing... The fact remains that anybody can be saved through Jesus.

Buh Lemme make something clear...

Y'know that we children hear stories about our origin from our fathers and mostly elderly ones ... Buh why havn't we been enlightened about this rumour before?

The black man, knows nothing about "GOD" i mean "YAHWEH" ..they only have small gods. Buh if i may ask, why would we negroes know nothing about our origin..? Thats if its true...

Even though its a million years, it would still be talked about..buh waht we recieve is the good news from the white Men.
Why would they bring what belongs to us back to us again as a tutor??
How can our origin be blanked outta us like that?

Buh in Israel lies everything, they know their origin... They judaist and the Christains, to differentiate the "law from grace" . . .and lots more.

To be sincere, this trick by the devil, is to change our motives and fire as negroes for the gospel... Instead of us to focus on the word, and righteousness. . .we are being tricked with socalled valid points that we are the true jews....

And even if we are? What does it change...when all can be saved by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ friend?? Or do yhu still agree that only the jews can be saved
Teaching of Demons.

Maybe this will help answer your question, just go thru dat thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/865177/cult-black-hebrew-israelites

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dan Obinegbo Of Christain Victory Prayer Ministry Enugu / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Suspends His Nephew For Endorsing Bola Tinubu / On The Physics Of Virtual Particles & The Creation Of Something Out Of Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.