Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? (823 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
I have noticed that Jehovah's witnesses behave differently
wherever they are. There is one in my office who is very honest in everything, gives proper account. She is just so good. Is she frontin' or her religion has something to do with it?
Re: What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
dey live 4 christ
Re: What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? by passionate88: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Babiloko: dey live 4 christ
story. They re pretenders
Re: What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? by italo: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm sure there are many JWs who try their best to be good. But there are also others who do many bad things.

You have that in every religion.

Even the so-called good ones might do bad things that the so-called bad ones will never do.

E.g if you are dying and you need blood transfusion, a "good" JW, will not give you blood because he is obeying JW teachings but a "bad" JW might donate his blood against their teaching.

Who then is GOOD and who is BAD?

A priest once said to us at mass: the demarcation between good and bad is not found between religions or tribes or people. It is found in our hearts. The choices that you make in every moment decide whether you are good or bad, not your religious affiliation.
Re: What Makes Jehovah's Witnesses Different? by henrychubayo: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
JW are good people. They live in accordance with Bible principles, obeying God's laws and the law of the land whereever they are. JW are honest cause they live by what they teach and what they preach. i will also Admit that there are few among them that find it difficult to live with those standards. Yes they are imperfect and may not meet up to required standard just like all of us do fall in many ways.

There are somethings you guys need to understand. The most high and Almighty God had rebellious sons or angels. Jesus Christ who is the second most high in the universe had a rebellious friend or apostle who betrayed him. Then won't it be logical to expect rebellious sons and daughters among imperfect humans? i guess that is the reason our lord said that we must not judge others. What we need to do is play our part to what is good. Contribute your part to doing good. but do not discourage one who is tying to be good.

If this girl in question is playing honesty, play along with her. Be honest yourself. Honesty is the best way to life. it can help you when you are not around. people can defend you to any extent because of your honesty. i have seen where this happens and interestingly, the person who the people there branded honest man is one of JW. I was so impressed.

so let your attitude speak for you. Be Honest yourself and don't criticize, gossip, slander one who is TRYING to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mouka On The News Again!! / Pastor Kumuyi Says Celebration Of Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural. / More Than 50 UK Catholic Priests Defrocked For Sex Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.