Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Pastor Mouka On The News Again!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mouka On The News Again!! (842 Views)

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / How Mouka Commits Adultery / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mouka On The News Again!! by karis2(f): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Dear nairalanders,i have noticed the way some people take pleasure in tarnishing oda peoples image.Have anyone of you ever been wrongfully accused of doing something that you did not do?well i have,twice to be precise,if not for a few people who believed in me and God who was on my side i don't no what would have been my fate.what has pastor Lazarus done,anybody can frame up any person.those of you who boldly continue to trash the name of any man of God be careful,keep your thoughts to yourself and watch your tongue.pray instead and let The Great mighty in Battle fight His war through your prayers,for if pastor mouka is truelly a servant of the Most high then you are all fighting God.talkless!pray more!listen more! and be watchful.Don't be deceived for the signs of His coming are everywhere,prepare your garments to receive your King.Shallom...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mouka On The News Again!! by amaralizzy40y: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Thanks, u hav spoken well.
Re: Pastor Mouka On The News Again!! by preshben(f): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
I AM A CHOSEN AND I CAN NEVER BE DECEIVED

(1) (Reply)

Skull Of Homo Erectus Throws Story Of Human Evolution Into Disarray / The Complete Truth About The Bible / For all NairaLanders: The Extremist Muslim And The True, Practising Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.