Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Where Will You Like To Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Will You Like To Work? (714 Views)

What Do You Like About Your Workplace / Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Like To Work? by iyke199(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2008
Assuming God appeared to you, say in a dream, and asked you to pick where you will like to work. Where will you choose? Send your reply with your grade in school, d year u graduted, experience if any, skills and why you will like to work in this place. Expecting your genuinue replies,
Re: Where Will You Like To Work? by Geezle(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2008
where i will like to work: ACCENTURE
my grade in school: 2ND CLASS LOWER DIVISION
d year I graduATED: 2005
experience if any: 1 YEAR PLUS
skills: VERY COMPUTER LITERATE AND VERY DYNAMIC, A HARD WORKER
and why you will like to work in this place: THE CHALLENGE IS ALMOST ULTIMATE
Re: Where Will You Like To Work? by iyke199(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2008
That's cool Geezle. Expecting your replies nairalanders!
Re: Where Will You Like To Work? by beejay0812(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2008
Thats a very thotful question iyke199. Well for me it will be in an International Development Agency i.e UNDP, USAID, DFID etc. I have a B.Sc Political Science from ESUT(2.2) 2002, & a master degree in International Affairs & Diplomacy from ABU 2007. 3yrs exp. I'd love to work in such an environment, (a) my training (b) degree of impact i will make (c) exposure! Thanks.
Re: Where Will You Like To Work? by iyke199(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2008
Thanks so much beejay. That's a nice dream you got here and with wonderful reasons too. You sure know where you are going to. More replies, nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

Free Management Seminar / Total Quality Managment/control. / Teacher Turnd To IT Professional.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.